Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok!!! i am questing horns of the demon and i needs gold so buy mah arts plz^^ XD

so... ... yeah this time i will be working with photoshop and ms paint only... or just line art... i will do group shots as well so ... go to the next post to see what the prices are.^^ XD
ok prices
i do chibis!!! lots of them!! XD and they are cute.^^ XD if ya want a chibi they have no ruels lolz just let me know and you can have a chibi for only 5k^^. lolz 5k per person^^ XD oh well i have two types of chibi the quicky ones and the normal longer ones^^ XD
now for the rest of them^^ XD
i color for ms paint of photoshop

FROM NOW ONE JUST PM ME THE PIC OF THE AVI U WANT ME TO DRAW WITH SPECIFICATIONS ON WHAT TYPE U WANT IT IN ... THEN WE CAN SETTLE ON THE PRICE... CHIBIS ARE STILL 5K FOR FULL BODY COLORED AND 4K FOR HEAD SHOT COLORED ONLY.
yeah so well here is my first ever banner!! XD

feel free to put it in your siggy if you like and in the post below i will put some old art that i have done before^^

User Image
here are the sample pictures or better yet the pictures i did earlier this year... a while ago at least^^ XD

newest one yet!
User Image

one of my oc's!
User Image
this is one is my best friends oc.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

thisone was pure photoshop
User Image

this one was also pure photoshop
User Image

this one was only pencil then photoshop to clean the back ground
User Image

here are some others^__^
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
here is one original carachter i did ^^ i call him i dont know have not made a name for him yet>< oh well i do oc's also^^
User Image
just finished this one^^
User Image[/
Inathompson
hello i am inathompson you may know me from my last art shop which flunked poorly>< due to a terrible computer virus and loss of scanner. so now that the problem if fixed i think its time to try my luck again!

so... ... yeah this time i will be working with photoshop and ms paint only... or just line art... i will do group shots as well so ... go to the next post to see what the prices are.^^ XD
hey you changed the art of the one i maid with you
huh your purty good. but i dont have enuff, so maybe later?
lolz thanks^^

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Raixsen
bump =D

omg lolz!! XD hey thanks^^
Hey! How are you? Hope your had a good Christmas. : D I was wandering if I could have a Head Shot for 3k? ^w^;
AnyBody Killas Juggalette
Hey! How are you? Hope your had a good Christmas. : D I was wandering if I could have a Head Shot for 3k? ^w^;

yeah! ^^ just pm me with the avi you want me to draw^^ and ill draw it^^
How much would it be for a photoshop full body of my avi? I don't want it chibi just normal please ^-^
i might actually want to buy some of your art pm me
Gimmie headshot chibi naow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas