Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
lulle313
Vampire Enthusiast Allie
lulle313

User Image

★·.·´¯`·.·★ тнerapy ιѕ ѕpeedιe'ѕ вrand new drυg, dancιng wιтн тнe devιl'ѕ paѕт нaѕ never вeen тoo ғυn ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Haha, well let's just chat then xD Least for a lil bit longer- I wanted to watch a few more episodes of Once Upon A Time before I'm "eyelids closing involuntarily" derpy sleepy lol. I started it recently but the series is already in like season 4 gonk I wanna catch up so I can watch the Elsa and Anna episode without spoiling anything ;n;

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ιт'ѕ вeттer oғғ тнan тryιng тo тaĸe a вυlleт ғroм a gυn and ѕнe crιeѕ: нey вaвy can yoυ вleed lιĸe мe? ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Woah I used to watch it -But recently I got sucked into K-drama land xD- I remember finding it fun to watch C: I weren't aware that it was already in that many seasons xD

User Image

★·.·´¯`·.·★ тнerapy ιѕ ѕpeedιe'ѕ вrand new drυg, dancιng wιтн тнe devιl'ѕ paѕт нaѕ never вeen тoo ғυn ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Oh yea, when I looked on netflicks and found it I was a little dismayed lol. AND K-DRAMA IS THE DEVIL IT WILL STEAL YER SOUL

Save yourself before you watch nothing else lol. I knew a girl who was obsessed with them. It was weird, cause the closest thing to it I've ever watched was this drama that was made by the band Versailles and it was silly as heck @w@

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ιт'ѕ вeттer oғғ тнan тryιng тo тaĸe a вυlleт ғroм a gυn and ѕнe crιeѕ: нey вaвy can yoυ вleed lιĸe мe? ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Pure-hearted Mage

Vampire Enthusiast Allie
lulle313

Woah I used to watch it -But recently I got sucked into K-drama land xD- I remember finding it fun to watch C: I weren't aware that it was already in that many seasons xD

User Image

Oh yea, when I looked on netflicks and found it I was a little dismayed lol. AND K-DRAMA IS THE DEVIL IT WILL STEAL YER SOUL

Save yourself before you watch nothing else lol. I knew a girl who was obsessed with them. It was weird, cause the closest thing to it I've ever watched was this drama that was made by the band Versailles and it was silly as heck @w@

I think it's to late to save me fully D: Though I still watch American series like CSI and Special Victims Unit -Why is it always more or less bloody series I end up watching >:- I used to watch Ghost Whispers too xD

Pure-hearted Mage

ApocLOLypse

Wip of the finished art heart
User Image

Will send art without markings when trade is complete ^^

Si Mauzo's Husband

Businessman

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lulle313

Look here, I want the dork to draw heart

Username: Mr FOE
Art type: ( Couple Chibi )
Reference:User ImageUser Image
Extra notes: Hmm, Maybe you can make the make hug the female from the behind and looking at each other smiling ;o If that's okay aha. I promised her I would buy an art x: Oh your art is lovely
Reward: 5b + random item from my inventory lol

Pure-hearted Mage

Corporal Leiko
lulle313

Sounds good. heart

Here is the sketch wip heart
User Image

And here's the other without text
User Image

Pure-hearted Mage

Llezzirk
lulle313

Username: Llezzirk
Art type: (Chibi Couple]
Reference:1

Extra notes: (things I must not forget or that you explicitly want to stress) piggyback pose. If not he is carryig me
Reward: (the gold) if its piggy back 15b. If the other one 10b

I can try -I can show the sketch before you send the trade-

Pure-hearted Mage

Llezzirk

Here's a sketch of the piggy back heart
User Image

FIJI-FI's Buttercup

Bashful Wife

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
lulle313
Llezzirk

User Image

Ohh i love it
Please continue it ♡

Pure-hearted Mage

Llezzirk
lulle313
Llezzirk

User Image

Ohh i love it
Please continue it ♡

Okay heart

Wrathful Demigod

lulle313

Looks great! And thanks heart

Pure-hearted Mage

Llezzirk

User Image

I'll send a version without text when trade is completed heart

FIJI-FI's Buttercup

Bashful Wife

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
lulle313
Llezzirk
lulle313
Llezzirk

User Image

Ohh i love it
Please continue it ♡

Okay heart

Sent bby. Just pm it to me

Pure-hearted Mage

ApocLOLypse

Here is the finished art ^^
User Image

Pure-hearted Mage

Mr FOE
lulle313

Username: Mr FOE
Art type: ( Couple Chibi )
Reference:User ImageUser Image
Extra notes: Hmm, Maybe you can make the make hug the female from the behind and looking at each other smiling ;o If that's okay aha. I promised her I would buy an art x: Oh your art is lovely
Reward: 5b + random item from my inventory lol

I can try to sketch it out but I can't promise I can do it ; w; I'll quote you again if I get a sketch I like and then I'll send it to you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff