Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 MILLION GOLD FOR ART

Yes, you read that right. TAI has 100 Million Gold that he wants to spend on art.

What Am I Looking For?

I have no preference for styles, although I am a sucker for realism, and if anyone can do a legitimate portrait, I will pay through the nose for that.

Please, by all means, link me to either your shop, or an amazing artist's shop, and I'll check them out.

Otherwise, please show me examples of your work and price quotes here.

WILL REWARD FINDERS!

If you point me in the direction of a shop or artist I like that I end up commissioning, there'll be a handsome reward in it for you! Pimp your friends to me! ninja

Subjects

As you can tell, one of the things I'm most looking for is art of me and various people I know, so here's some reference pictures. If you do a couples pic, I'll love you. And pay you very well.

ME:

The GF:
2 (the one on the left)

ME and the GF:

Payment:

As for payment, if you prefer pure, I have it, if you want items, I can get it if I don't already have it. I would like it if you would quote me a price, as I'm terrible at estimating how much someone charges, and I don't want to offend anyone.

Here's the catch - I would like physical copies. If this is possible, we'll work out shipping details and whatnot later. (I'll provide addresses and money for shipping when the details are hammered out.) HotRed_Streak brought up a good point though - if you work 100% on the computer, and your finished work fits on an 8 1/2x11 sheet of paper, then I'm fine with just receiving the file through e-mail or something. As long as I can print the full thing myself, I don't need a physical copy.

CURRENTLY COMMISSIONED:
Doll Capax
Jezkah
iCiao
Kawaii Infernal Angel

FINISHED WORKS:
HellZenith
Bubblie-san
Olympia-Aurion
xlightwingx
0-Starii Dreams-0

LINKS!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/100-million-gold-for-you-paying-artists-and-finders-req/t.62794579_361/#372][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/wangchang84/PortraitAd.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/tai-s-million-gold-ladies-sign-contest-tons-of-prizes/t.63199395/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/wangchang84/ContestAd.png[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT!

User Image

Consumer

Hmm. I love doing portraits and I'm actually pretty decent for likenesses.
I work pretty decently with pastels and things, my DeviantArt unfortunately doesn't have any of my realism work but shows that I am a somewhat valid artist.
I can get together a coupla sample images for you of portraiture I've done if you're interested in it, and I'd be happy to mail you the finished product if you'd like it (if you'd be interested in commissioning me once I can show you something that's good to judge off of)
I've got three (within a four-month span) recent works I could take a picture of for you, actually, and I think this is a really cute request. Is there any super-soon time frame you'd need this in, or a general deadline?

Wicked Darling

you were on my buddies list for some time 0:
Doll - Awesome! I'd love to check out your work, if you could put together a few pictures for me, that'd be fantastic. I can tell from your DA that you're a legit artist, and I'd love to see some of your examples of portraiture. There's no real deadline for this, although I move into a new apartment in mid-August, and I wouldn't mind having the art hanging up on the wall when the lady comes by to see it. But really, it's open-ended, and I'm fine with whenever you could get it done. Thank you!

(I'm excited to see your portrait work now, if you couldn't tell. biggrin ninja )
C3NTRIC
Am I not anymore? sad Your name is still blue for meeeee....

Wicked Darling

The_Asian_Invasion
C3NTRIC
l thought you forgot me and didnt want to talk! gonk !
C3NTRIC
The_Asian_Invasion
C3NTRIC
Nooooo! I've been AWOL from Gaia for quite a while! School, work, and other concerns took over, I didn't just decide not to talk to certain people!

But I got into a top-20 law school, so all is well, and I'm back on Gaia. 3nodding

Wicked Darling

The_Asian_Invasion
C3NTRIC
The_Asian_Invasion
C3NTRIC
Nooooo! I've been AWOL from Gaia for quite a while! School, work, and other concerns took over, I didn't just decide not to talk to certain people!

But I got into a top-20 law school, so all is well, and I'm back on Gaia. 3nodding

D: -adds-

congrats!!

Consumer

The_Asian_Invasion
Doll - Awesome! I'd love to check out your work, if you could put together a few pictures for me, that'd be fantastic. I can tell from your DA that you're a legit artist, and I'd love to see some of your examples of portraiture. There's no real deadline for this, although I move into a new apartment in mid-August, and I wouldn't mind having the art hanging up on the wall when the lady comes by to see it. But really, it's open-ended, and I'm fine with whenever you could get it done. Thank you!

(I'm excited to see your portrait work now, if you couldn't tell. biggrin ninja )
Heh, I'm glad. I wasn't kidding when I said I LOVE doing portraits either. XD

August won't be a problem at ALL. I'd be surprised if I mailed it out any later than the 20th of July, granted I'm up to the job at all. >w<

I'll see if I can't get those pics together tomorrow (or rather, since it's 3:30 AM here, later today).
Doll Capax
The_Asian_Invasion

Heh, I'm glad. I wasn't kidding when I said I LOVE doing portraits either. XD

August won't be a problem at ALL. I'd be surprised if I mailed it out any later than the 20th of July, granted I'm up to the job at all. >w<

I'll see if I can't get those pics together tomorrow (or rather, since it's 3:30 AM here, later today).
Fantastic! That's better than I expected! I'll take a look at your pics (it's 4:30 AM here, don't worry about getting them up before we both go to sleep), and we'll talk about what to do. I'm glad you love doing portraits, because I LOVE commissioning them. I think we'll work well together. cool

C3NTRIC - Yay! Haha thank you, I look forward to entering the field of law and eventually becoming filthy rich.
Everyone I know can totally use this post to creep on me and my love life, but c'est la vie.

Wicked Darling

D: share the monies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas