Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

Hi hi!

The name is Bes and I am currently on an art quest.

I basically want avi art of my current avi (which will not be changing anytime soon), art of real life me with Castiel from Supernatural or Daryl from The Walking Dead or Derek from Teen Wolf. See? Simple!

Pretty much any style is appreciated.
I have a particular fondess for chibis and pixels but I love it all!

Couple art is my main goal but I'm also keen as mustard to get art of my avi to use on my profile.

If the above requests are too much for you, I have 2 OC's I wouldn't mind art of as well as more...macho requests involving real life me in Mass Effect armor or as a zombie fighter.

Here are the reference images you will need. Album one has refs of me, album two has refs of my lovers. haha

Album One
Album Two

If you would like to draw for me:
Please quote the second post with a few samples and prices for your work. Also tell me what you're keen on drawing for me.
Freebies are loved but I honestly don't mind paying either, especially if it's a style I love.

Thank you so much for reading <3

Bes

Dedicated Hunter

Dedicated Hunter

Dedicated Hunter

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
derek is a wanker. talk2hand

Dedicated Hunter

Chogori
derek is a wanker. talk2hand
I know :c but he's so pretty.

Dedicated Hunter

Lonely Friend

Bes In A Box
Quote Me~

OH GOD i came in here because i read "werewolves" and then you are requesting derek omg fkjghdkfjghdfg ; v ;

i wish i had time to do your request, but i don't think i do. U n U, i will come back sometime though and see if you are interested!! ~<3

Dedicated Hunter

do i have eyelids
Bes In A Box
Quote Me~

OH GOD i came in here because i read "werewolves" and then you are requesting derek omg fkjghdkfjghdfg ; v ;

i wish i had time to do your request, but i don't think i do. U n U, i will come back sometime though and see if you are interested!! ~<3
OH GOD
I am always interested. As soon as you aren't busy, Derek and I are going to pounce on you
emotion_hug

Lonely Friend

Bes In A Box
do i have eyelids
Bes In A Box
Quote Me~

OH GOD
I am always interested. As soon as you aren't busy, Derek and I are going to pounce on you
emotion_hug

gonk gonk gonk

i would love to be pounced on by you and derek crying

Dedicated Hunter

do i have eyelids
Bes In A Box
do i have eyelids
Bes In A Box
Quote Me~

OH GOD
emotion_hug

gonk gonk gonk

Then it's a date! Come back any time

Derek, lick the nice Eyelid for me c:

And omg your dA!! so awesome.

Lonely Friend

Bes In A Box
do i have eyelids
Bes In A Box
do i have eyelids
Bes In A Box
Quote Me~

OH GOD
emotion_hug

gonk gonk gonk

Then it's a date! Come back any time

Derek, lick the nice Eyelid for me c:

And omg your dA!! so awesome.

hehehheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehhhh eheheahhahahahhh

ah man ; w ;

thank you so much ahhhh heart heart heart heart heart

also, tell derek thank you for the lick wink

Dedicated Hunter

do i have eyelids