Chogori
Bes, do you rp at all O:
I used to. Why?
just wondering O:

Dedicated Hunter

Chogori
just wondering O:

I never did the whle full on ones. The one I did was like this sorta thing

Bes stared at her reflection in the spoon, frowning as the image appeared warped and upside down. Is my nose really that grotesque? she wondered. Turning the spoon this way and that, Bes couldn't help but feel inadequate compared to the beautiful people surrounding her. At that moment, a man, who one couldn't help but notice resembled a vulture, swooped down on her and whispered
"Is there something wrong with the silverware ma'am?" Bes glanced up at him, her wide brown eyes meeting his piercing blue ones and for a moment she let him squirm.
"Not at all. I was merely admiring the design" she smiled up at him, fluttering her eyelashes and pouting a little. Vulture-waiter blushed and mumbled something that sounded like "very good madam" before scurrying off to attend to another tables needs. Bes returned to studying the spoon but was once again interrupted.
"Bes for goodness sake put that bloody spoon down and act naturally! Anyone would think you'd never been to a fancy place like this before" snapped Bes' mother. Bes rolled her eyes and assured her mother that she'd be a lady for the rest of the evening. Shame I look like lady muck. She set the spoon down with a sigh and proceeded to search for a new reflective object.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff