• Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Q: Why do you have to make it so it Slows down my Comp?

A: Okay Lets Stop and Think Logicaly About this For a Moment How many People are Useing your Interent Connection? How Many Programs Do you have Up, Are you Downloading, Take In to Effect All the Things You have Going On, On your End before you Blame a Small Form, My Computer Cant Even Down load and Run Any Of the New Games, Like Tera, Ect. But I have No problem Running Imvu, And Youtube, While Loading this Page No Problem and Haveing Gimp Up.

Q: What Kinda Items Do you Give If you Like the Art?

A: I will Check your WL and I will then Go into the Marketplace see if I can get it for you or if i currently Own it and then Send it you I like to send people The items they want.

Rules:

1. No Trolling.
2. Good Vibes Only
3.Dont be Rude to other Artists, Or the Orignal Poster. Remeber you may be Drawing
But with out the People who want to purchase your art, your just a starving Artist.
4. Every - to the Thread Is how Long before I reopen it Again

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100

These are the prices I am offering for Art if you want More less its nagoshable I also will up the price depending on how much I love the art I have accepted art from all artists

Chibi Single:1,000,000,000

Chibi Couple 5,000,000,000

Head Shot Single: 10,000,000,000

Couple Half Body: 15,000,000,000

Single Full body: 25,000,000,000

Couple Full body: 30,000,000,000

Those are what i am willing to pay if you think it is way to much please let me know. and you tell me what you think is reasonable.

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100

♡These are The Avatar Refrances I have so far
Made you may chose from if you need the item list let me
know i will lightshot it for you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100

This is Art That was done for me in the Past.
alot of these lovely Ladys are still my dear
Friends and I hope you check there shops

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are my samples of art already Done, if you are interested of course

::Birthday Present Art::
My Birthday Is On August 15th So for Anyone who wish's to make Me Any Birthday Art It will be Show Cased Here

::Chi's Corner::
So Bare With me I am not the best at pixleing yet but here you go ^.^' here is what i can do

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100

wahmbulance WARNING DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ANYONE ELES ART OR YOU WILL WIND UP HERE!! wahmbulance

WanderingSketchpad
Sephen_kun
Head Dealer Ish

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
wahmbulance Okay since I sence a WHHHHHAMMMMbulance is Need and Imature Little Stalkers about This Will Never Open I will Perpare it for a Later time and Open it later when Said Stalkers Have Moved on with there Lives So i am Sorry to those Who are waiting Pashiently But, Those who Dont know How to Move on Are Ruining it For Everyone. And I Send Items from peoples Wish List So you can Thank them Cause I will not open this again for another 6 to 8 Months wahmbulance
and I guess the 200,000,000,000 I had in funds will go to my wl Instead :3 and I will return to Deving On Imvu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff