Welcome to Gaia! ::

Militant Loverboy

MadHatterDA
Hey you. Interesting request. I read it and spit diet Dr pepper on my phone.

HAHAH good, I mean, oh dear. I hope your phone is quite alright. xD

Aged Ladykiller

x__Litrouke
MadHatterDA
Hey you. Interesting request. I read it and spit diet Dr pepper on my phone.

HAHAH good, I mean, oh dear. I hope your phone is quite alright. xD

Yes, I think it might be alright. I did have to get a wipe to clean it off though. Lol how many requests threads do you have? o=

How are you?

Militant Loverboy

MadHatterDA
Yes, I think it might be alright. I did have to get a wipe to clean it off though. Lol how many requests threads do you have? o=

How are you?

xD Well, I'm glad it survived.

Mm, I have my main oc req, the thread advertising the paid long-term job, and then I resurrect this one occasionally for kicks. Past that, I only have random freebie threads. Not all that many, haha.

I'm alright. Knee-deep in research --- starting work on my senior thesis already. orz You?

Aged Ladykiller

x__Litrouke

Mm, I have my main oc req, the thread advertising the paid long-term job, and then I resurrect this one occasionally for kicks. Past that, I only have random freebie threads. Not all that many, haha.

I'm alright. Knee-deep in research --- starting work on my senior thesis already. orz You?

Why don't you put them all in like the same thread? I kinda just stuck all my requests on a Weebly, so I don't have to deal with threads.

Hmm you sound like the achiever, and I feel compelled to ask what is your thesis about?

I'm really just running around like crazy. School ended last Thursday, I have a few job interviews lined up in better districts. @_@ Also writing a lot, one of my co-workers is an author and kinda pushing.

Militant Loverboy

MadHatterDA
Why don't you put them all in like the same thread? I kinda just stuck all my requests on a Weebly, so I don't have to deal with threads.

Hmm you sound like the achiever, and I feel compelled to ask what is your thesis about?

I'm really just running around like crazy. School ended last Thursday, I have a few job interviews lined up in better districts. @_@ Also writing a lot, one of my co-workers is an author and kinda pushing.

Most people on here have a pretty brief attention span, myself included when I'm clicking through art shops and the like. I think it's too much to put into one thread, really, and they serve very different purposes. I don't always want to bump one of them with the rest --- and the oc req, I use largely as a dump for references, not so much a req. also i like filing things into different boxes/classifications/threads ;___; indulge me

I'm doing a thesis in classics and I'm working on Catullus, a Roman poet. Reevaluating some previous perceptions of him, especially as concerns anti-militarism and political opinions in general, and then... Hell if I know. >_> Doing the grunt work right now. I'll do the think-y work later. xD

Oh, cool --- good luck on your interviews! My brother's high school doesn't finish until the end of this week; I feel bad for the teachers there. So late in the summer to work. =/ Chh, I wish I was writing. I wrote...about five thousand words the first week off school, and then two thousand more this week. And both of them were of pretty shitty quality, but I guess it's better than zero words.

Aged Ladykiller

x__Litrouke

Most people on here have a pretty brief attention span, myself included when I'm clicking through art shops and the like. I think it's too much to put into one thread, really, and they serve very different purposes. I don't always want to bump one of them with the rest --- and the oc req, I use largely as a dump for references, not so much a req. also i like filing things into different boxes/classifications/threads ;___; indulge me

I'm doing a thesis in classics and I'm working on Catullus, a Roman poet. Reevaluating some previous perceptions of him, especially as concerns anti-militarism and political opinions in general, and then... Hell if I know. >_> Doing the grunt work right now. I'll do the think-y work later. xD

Oh, cool --- good luck on your interviews! My brother's high school doesn't finish until the end of this week; I feel bad for the teachers there. So late in the summer to work. =/ Chh, I wish I was writing. I wrote...about five thousand words the first week off school, and then two thousand more this week. And both of them were of pretty shitty quality, but I guess it's better than zero words.

I suppose I can understand that, but I simply enjoy the neatness and format for weebly. here

I even have mine set up where it goes to each different set of characters, and they have drop down menus ect. >3 I did have a guild for all my characters at one point; I'm bad at keeping up with threads. >.>

Thank you very much. I'm excited to see different districts where my children are not always yelling. ;3; Also, I've noticed some schools are releasing at different times. I think a lot of it is state related or area. The majority in my state have released now, and you know it's even worse. A teacher has to acquire 60 hours of professional development a year and most are during the summer. I'm signed up for all these classes so see no free time. ;--; I would hate not having the extra few weeks free from school. I believe any writing is better than no writing, and I'm not overly sure about what I currently have going. The teacher that works beside me has a novel that I read the last day of school while cleaning out my room. It was actually really good. He spent the afternoon lecturing me on writing more of my own things, and my literacy director has agreed to edit my things. ;3; I suppose I'm stuck forcing myself to write a little more than I did before.

I know you've told me this before, but what are you going to school again for? >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff