Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zesstra the Dark Spider
Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu
Zesstra the Dark Spider
Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu
emotion_dowant

Lol, your works look great to me: I say its a go!
emotion_brofist

Now, about the technicalities...

yay for technicalities... >_>'' ........ XD

So, for starters how much are your services gonna cost?

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu
you said money is no object.... how much do YOU think my art is worth? O.o...
Zesstra the Dark Spider
Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu

Hmmmm... 4 million gold for a full color digital couples pic with select background items?

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu
Zesstra the Dark Spider
Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu

Hmmmm... 4 million gold for a full color digital couples pic with select background items?

DEAL!! O.O
Zesstra the Dark Spider
Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu
Zesstra the Dark Spider
Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu

DEAL!! O.O

Lol, sounds good smile I'll send the trade once the sketch is done and me and H3av3n approve. Now, about the details...

How do you feel about backgrounds? As I was thinking of a living roon setting; with an urban staircase in the left, and a kitchen on the right side. Heaven and I would be on a two seater couch, and maybe a tv on the foreground...

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu
Lol, sounds good smile I'll send the trade once the sketch is done and me and H3av3n approve. Now, about the details...

How do you feel about backgrounds? As I was thinking of a living roon setting; with an urban staircase in the left, and a kitchen on the right side. Heaven and I would be on a two seater couch, and maybe a tv on the foreground...
If I'm given an idea to work with then yea I could work up a background .. it's when I have to try and make one up that I suck at XD... just tell me what you want and I'll draw it up.... O.o.. do we have a deadline?
Zesstra the Dark Spider
Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu

If I'm given an idea to work with then yea I could work up a background .. it's when I have to try and make one up that I suck at XD... just tell me what you want and I'll draw it up.... O.o.. do we have a deadline?

Lol, preferably before Halloween arrives, but other than that take your time; you can't rush good art right?

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Xiao Kotai no Oriatsu
Lol, preferably before Halloween arrives, but other than that take your time; you can't rush good art right?
Then I shall start at once O.o... ~exits stage left in a dramatic manner~ o no
emotion_zombie

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100