Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

I'm looking for someone to draw my Avatar. I'm looking for anime looking or even Chibi. I'd like to see some samples of your art before hand. I'd like to know your prices even if I can not afford so maybe I can work to save up for your art. I'm looking for something sexy and creative with the pose. I'm not to picky about the pose as long as its sexy. Pm me if you have more questions. OH yea! I am busty in rl my boobs are 40D and if you can draw big boobs on my avi too to show a little of me in it, I'd very much appreciate this. If you can pm me your final results that would be amazing.Am currently looking for anime or chibi colored art, can be hand drawn, but want drawn and colored using computer programs like photo shop. pm for details I'm always changing and adding avi's i want done Again just pm me if you are interested in drawing me or quote me biggrin I'm always looking for free art, willing to pay for art when I have the gold. Every snapshot post I have posted and am posting are all of my avatars none are tek tek and all are different times I've dressed up.
Thank you.

NOTE I'M ALWAYS ADDING AND TAKING AWAY AVIS I WANT DRAWN SO ALWAYS COME BACK TO SEE FOR MORE! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT PROFILE FOR MORE AVI ART DONE FOR ME AND WHAT NOT!
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Avi's done for me

Cranberry_Zombie19
User Image
Fr0sted Butts
User Image
wingart
User Image
shilohh
User Image
Degarnemai
User Image
Back C Kat.
User Image
Lily bunch
User Image
Jaxima
User Image

Ms Jizzerton
User Image

Feline Sex Symbol

Better the gold better the art.
Some of my better stuff isnt on facebook.
But im currently an art major at palomar college, so its good stuff.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.102017629811266.4418.100000090892470&type=1&l=1b1fd4a759

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Black C Kat
Amazing!]http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.102017629811266.4418.100000090892470&type=1&l=1b1fd4a759
Amazing! I love your art! wow you'll do great at your college. I bet your passing everything with flying colors. So what how much will 40K get me will it get me amazing art Like your sept 24,2010 one? I am a fan of that oh and i forgot to add and about to add in my edit of my topic but i require my avi busty if its okay

Feline Sex Symbol

crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat
Amazing!]http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.102017629811266.4418.100000090892470&type=1&l=1b1fd4a759
Amazing! I love your art! wow you'll do great at your college. I bet your passing everything with flying colors. So what how much will 40K get me will it get me amazing art Like your sept 24,2010 one? I am a fan of that oh and i forgot to add and about to add in my edit of my topic but i require my avi busty if its okay
can you tell me which line?
and could you do 40k and gift me a fox tail

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat

and could you do 40k and gift me a fox tailsecond line second pic with blue hair. giggles and yea i can see if i can buy one and gift it to you and send you that. i'll send you a trade when i get the tail. you can accept now and give me the art or wait til your done with the art then send it i just want to send it now so i can have it out of my account money so i know how much i can offer to people

Feline Sex Symbol

crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat

second line second pic with blue hair. giggles and yea i can see if i can buy one and gift it to you and send you that. i'll send you a trade when i get the tail. you can accept now and give me the art or wait til your done with the art then send it i just want to send it now so i can have it out of my account money so i know how much i can offer to people

if you gift me the tail ill do the art now and you can send me the trade in two days.new account for my tradiing pass isnt in.

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat

second line second pic with blue hair. giggles and yea i can see if i can buy one and gift it to you and send you that. i'll send you a trade when i get the tail. you can accept now and give me the art or wait til your done with the art then send it i just want to send it now so i can have it out of my account money so i know how much i can offer to people

if you gift me the tail ill do the art now and you can send me the trade in two days.new account for my tradiing pass isnt in.Alright biggrin

Feline Sex Symbol

crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat

second line second pic with blue hair. giggles and yea i can see if i can buy one and gift it to you and send you that. i'tll send you a trade when i get the tail. you can accept now and give me the art or wait til your done with the art then send it i just want to send it now so i can have it out of my account money so i know how much i can offer to people

if you gift me the tail ill do the art now and you can send me the trade in two days.new account for my tradiing pass isnt in.
Alright biggrin
give me an hr and i should be done.im going to water mark it for safety reasons ok?

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat

second line second pic with blue hair. giggles and yea i can see if i can buy one and gift it to you and send you that. i'tll send you a trade when i get the tail. you can accept now and give me the art or wait til your done with the art then send it i just want to send it now so i can have it out of my account money so i know how much i can offer to people

Alright biggrin

give me an hr and i should be done.im going to water mark it for safety reasons ok?
Thank you again for doing this for me biggrin

Friend

crazyhypergirl
I'm looking for someone to draw my Avatar. I'm looking for anime looking or even Chibi. I'd like to see some samples of your art before hand. I'd like to know your prices even if I can not afford so maybe I can work to save up for your art. I'm looking for something sexy and creative with the pose. I'm not to picky about the pose as long as its sexy. Pm me if you have more questions. OH yea! I am busty in rl my boobs are 40D and if you can draw big boobs on my avi too to show a little of me in it, I'd very much appreciate this. Thank you.
User Image
I can give you a lineart chibi for 30k C:

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Got the outline done. Just working on colour and details now.

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Shilohh
crazyhypergirl
I'm looking for someone to draw my Avatar. I'm looking for anime looking or even Chibi. I'd like to see some samples of your art before hand. I'd like to know your prices even if I can not afford so maybe I can work to save up for your art. I'm looking for something sexy and creative with the pose. I'm not to picky about the pose as long as its sexy. Pm me if you have more questions. OH yea! I am busty in rl my boobs are 40D and if you can draw big boobs on my avi too to show a little of me in it, I'd very much appreciate this. Thank you.
User Image
Ooo! I like do you have a sample of your previous art? and yea I'd be willing to pay for that. do you want it before or after you draw it? and either way can i send you a trade with the money now. you can accept after your done or now. just so i can not mistakenly spend your money

Friend

crazyhypergirl
Shilohh
crazyhypergirl
User Image
Ooo! I like do you have a sample of your previous art? and yea I'd be willing to pay for that. do you want it before or after you draw it? and either way can i send you a trade with the money now. you can accept after your done or now. just so i can not mistakenly spend your money
Of course, [x] (scaled down, originally it's bigger)[x][x], I do colored too [x] but only on bribe in case you were interested.

& you can send trade now c:

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat
crazyhypergirl
Black C Kat

Alright biggrin

by the way i really really love the art style and work of your masters of gaia its amazing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff