Total Votes:[ 4 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 156 157 158 > >> »|

Devoted Saint

Wilya_The_White_Wolf
Liebe Liese
Wilya_The_White_Wolf
Liebe Liese

Whoa! I wanna learn how to do that! eek
Man, that is the coolest twist ever! Even better than those M. Night whits-his-face's movies! >;3

LOL I just did like 48 pages of story board today, but I feel re-leaved over the ending. a 6 minute film seems so much longer when you gotta do a scripts and story board....

Man....and Hollywood makes it seems so easy and glamorous! gonk
LOL

Well, at least mine is for fun, some what. Do something right the first time and you will be remembered for it smile

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Liebe Liese

Well, at least mine is for fun, some what. Do something right the first time and you will be remembered for it smile

You should get that printed on t-shirts! XD
My sister needs to hear that motto. emotion_donotwant

Devoted Saint

Wilya_The_White_Wolf
Liebe Liese

LoL Get that on Cafe Press.com biggrin - LOL - I try to go by my saying, but i get rushy just like every one else- but Im getting to old to rush things- :/

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Most of them were REALLY bad doodles. XP I did like 20 in one day on day one... And then I slowed down a little but I finished 100 pictures in two weeks. And now I can use my tablet really well. 83

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Liebe Liese
Wilya_The_White_Wolf
Liebe Liese

LoL Get that on Cafe Press.com biggrin - LOL - I try to go by my saying, but i get rushy just like every one else- but Im getting to old to rush things- :/

LOL You are never too old to move fast M'dear! Rushing things is just a part of life, humans are born impatient and we go through life trying to learn patience. 3nodding
...I just read my own sentence like three times and I am not sure it made any sense. I think it's past mah bedtime. X3

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Nyowpotopop
Most of them were REALLY bad doodles. XP I did like 20 in one day on day one... And then I slowed down a little but I finished 100 pictures in two weeks. And now I can use my tablet really well. 83

I guess that is one way of breaking in a new tool. 3nodding
With my ADD I'd never be able to do it. I start to scribble one doodle then a butterfly would flutter past and draw my attention away...XD
You have my respect! :3

Devoted Saint

Wilya_The_White_Wolf
Liebe Liese
Wilya_The_White_Wolf
Liebe Liese

LOL You are never too old to move fast M'dear! Rushing things is just a part of life, humans are born impatient and we go through life trying to learn patience. 3nodding
...I just read my own sentence like three times and I am not sure it made any sense. I think it's past mah bedtime. X3
ikr!- Im off to bed myself......gah - g night smile

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Uhh @-@;; Bedtime for me guys, I will get back to you tomorrow I swear!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Well, my best art teacher once told me that everyone has 10,000 AWFUL pictures in them. And the only way to get rid of them is to draw them. X3 So my theory was the only way to get as good as I am IRL was to draw as much as I could and to get big numbers of pictures I wanted to work fast so I didn't take a year doing it.

Fixed up the anatomy and I'm applying colors!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Wilya_The_White_Wolf

User Image

Whew! That was tough working with those dark colors! I couldn't make him strictly black/white because of the lack of lines... I have to mesh lots of colors. So I went for a natural dark reddish brown and a similarly colored white. I hope you like him!
Quote:
Wilya_The_White_Wolf

your art is done when you confirm the trade i'll send it to you heart also if your interested i would be willing to do another of the wolf as a pup instead of full grown 3nodding
Nyowpotopop
Wilya_The_White_Wolf

User Image

Whew! That was tough working with those dark colors! I couldn't make him strictly black/white because of the lack of lines... I have to mesh lots of colors. So I went for a natural dark reddish brown and a similarly colored white. I hope you like him!

that is beautiful heart

Savage Kitten

Wilya_The_White_Wolf
Hey! Over Here!
Hello, my name is: Achy
And I would like to draw: Keel, Falow, any of your humans in chibi or normal size.
Here are some samples: Color, Sketch, Grayscale, BnW. Look in my DA for more examples.
And I'd like to get: For reference; single BnW 500k. Prices are negotiable.
Extra: I can draw buff males. If you want one of Falow that way, it's possible.
I prefer personal messages. So please pm me when you're interested. Thanks for reading! owo

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sumomo4life
Nyowpotopop
Wilya_The_White_Wolf

User Image

that is beautiful heart

Oh! Thanks so much! 8D I try really hard to make good art.
Nyowpotopop
Sumomo4life
Nyowpotopop
Wilya_The_White_Wolf

User Image

that is beautiful heart

Oh! Thanks so much! 8D I try really hard to make good art.

You definately did an awesome job <3 I would offer to commission you but i can't afford very high prices and yours is worth a ton XD lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff