Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

There's power in the night. There's terror in the darkness.
                                                    Despite all our accumulated history, learning, and experience, we remember.
                                                    We remember times when we were too small to reach the light switch on the wall
                                                    And when darkness itself was enough to make us cry out in fear...

User Image

'When the Church Bells Ring' is a dark and gritty urban fantasy roleplay, centered around all things supernatural, magic, the occult, etc. Inspiration and many themes within the story come from such sources as H.P. Lovecraft, World of Darkness, The Dresden Files, and more. This is an art request for some of the characters contained within the world of Church Bells, played by my husband and myself. Other characters played by friends may make guest appearances at any point. Venture further to learn their individual stories.

Tag (and matching banners) made by my good friend Uberwulf X!

Other (darker) banners made by Zurinko

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Seeking... VISUALLY INTERESTING ART - something that serves a purpose (like a scene or concept). NO Auctions. Outfit or YCH adopts OK. Picky about chibis. RLC's ON HOLD. Unless your art is impossible to pass up. I'm very picky though.

Current Funds... GG/PLAT - FLUCTUATING (will go up and down) | CASH - 9k+

Current News...

6-21-17 Happy Summer! I finally have some decent funds again. I mostly deal in RLC's still but while I am somewhat Gaia wealthy I thought, ******** it why not.

2/27/18 Well, my art contest isn't exactly pulling in a lot of attention so I have some good money and willing to try this again. I am going to be extremely picky for RLCs as I want to watch my spending. I will not accept very many if at all, depending on style.

7/22/18 Back at it again after a brief break. Replenished funds and hoping to get some decent commissions. RLCs are conditional. VERY conditional. I'm picky. Sorry.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

With magic almost anything was possible; all objects had energy, and energy could be manipulated.

User Image

۞ Rule One... Price Ranges/Bribe suggestions. I have words about how I hate the "bribe" system. Give me a price range, an idea of what you feel your art is worth abouts. I know the inflation is butts right now but we are both EXTREMELY picky about quality vs price.

۞ Rule Two... No Auctions. Just not interested. Period.

۞ Rule Three... RL Commissions. CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE. WILL BE *VERY* PICKY.

۞ Rule Four... Relevant/Recent samples only. Samples absolutely must be fairly recent (within the past two or so months) and relevant to what you are offering. Don't show me fullbodies if you're only offering chibis, don't show me couples if you're not willing to do them, etc.

Rule Five... Quality/Unique Work. Everyone's opinion of quality art differs, and varies, but use our existing art as a point of reference to determine what we're looking for.

۞ Rule Six... Not an artist? Chat with me, come check out our other ROLEPLAY thread, or follow me on TUMBLR, or yeah whatever.

۞ Rule Seven... If you have issues with communication, tend to disappear for weeks or more at a time and have a bad history of never following through with commissions, don't bother applying cause it will only end in frustration for both of us. Just give me a heads up beforehand that you work slow, or have something coming up. I would like to know so I can happily work with you on a time frame or know that you've got school, will be traveling for a month, etc. It's stress free for everyone involved! heart

TL;DR - IF YOU ARE MIA FOR MORE THAN A COUPLE WEEKS - I WILL PM/QUOTE YOU ASKING IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED. IF MORE THAN 2 MONTHS GO BY WITH NO EXPLANATION OR IF MY ATTEMPTS TO REACH YOU ARE UNSUCCESSFUL, I WILL CANCEL THE TRADE UNTIL/UNLESS YOU RETURN.

This is just a fair warning, not a punishment! I will always pay you for any work completed!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Form...

PLEASE USE THE FORM. DO NOT JUST POST A LINK TO YOUR ART. This does not guarantee I will accept. It just keeps things tidy. Tips generally mean "I'm interested but will respond later" as I tend to browse Gaia on my phone during breaks at work. I will get back to you ASAP!

۞ Take a Risk ۞

Name: (Username Here)
                                          Offering: (What are you offering? Headshots, Waist, FB; Color, no color, etc. BE SPECIFIC)
                                          Price Range: (Please give a price range. DO NOT just say "bribe" I need to see general prices for the various styles/sizes)
                                          Gallery/Samples: (Link me to a DA, Tumblr, something. Please make sure your samples are fairly recent. Like, within the past few months.)
                                          Character of Interest: (If you specifically like one of the OC's - list which one or ones you are offering for. It helps me determine if your style is suitable for that OC)
                                          Expected Timeframe: (Give me an estimate of how long you expect to take. Note - I can be EXTREMELY patient BUT ONLY if you maintain communication with me. Please let me know if you're going to take a while/if something comes up/etc. Life happens, I get it. However, if you go MIA and or don't commuicate with me AT ALL after accepting the commission, I reserve the right to check in on the art once or twice a month (maybe more if it seems like you're avoiding me) If more than two months go by with no status update, WIPs or anything, I reserve the right to cancel with sufficient notice. If you should ever finish the art, I WILL compensate you on any work done!)

[size=8][quote="Sins of an Angel"][/quote][/size]

[color=darkgreen][size=15][b]۞ Take a Risk ۞[/b][/size][/color]

[color=DarkSlateGray][size=11][b]Name[/b]: (Username Here)
                                          [b]Offering[/b]: (What are you offering? Headshots, Waist, FB; Color, no color, etc. BE SPECIFIC)
                                          [b]Price Range[/b]: (Please give a price range. DO NOT just say "bribe" I need to see general prices for the various styles/sizes)
                                          [b]Gallery/Samples[/b]: (Link me to a DA, Tumblr, something. Please make sure your samples are fairly recent. Like, within the past few months.)
                                          [b]Character of Interest[/b]: (If you specifically like one of the OC's - list which one or ones you are offering for. It helps me determine if your style is suitable for that OC)
                                          [b]Expected Timeframe[/b]: (Give me an estimate of how long you expect to take. Note - I can be EXTREMELY patient BUT ONLY if you maintain communication with me. Please let me know if you're going to take a while/if something comes up/etc. Life happens, I get it. However, if you go MIA and or don't commuicate with me AT ALL after accepting the commission, I reserve the right to check in on the art once or twice a month (maybe more if it seems like you're avoiding me) If more than two months go by with no status update, WIPs or anything, I reserve the right to cancel with sufficient notice. If you should ever finish the art, I WILL compensate you on any work done!)[/color][/size]

It’s the silence that scares me. It’s the blank page on which I can write my own fears.
                            The spirits of the dead have nothing on it. The dead one tried to show me hell
                            but it was a pale imitation of the horror I can paint on the darkness in a quiet moment.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

There aren't any magical words, really. Words just hold the magic.

User Image

User Image

Click the character portraits to be taken to their full galleries and profiles.

The Mage
    Raien DeCuir

User Image
    Someone once told me that none of us are actually afraid of the dark;
    we're scared of what it conceals from us.
    We're afraid of having something with the potential to hurt us,
    standing right before our eyes and not registering it as a threat.

RACE & NATIONALITY
    Human Mage, Multi-ethnic, Catalan born
    BASIC DESCRIPTION
    Tanned skin, dark brown hair, honey brown eyes. 5'6" give or take
    PERSONALITY TRAITS
    Complex. Emotional. Stubborn. Maternal. Gentle. Bold.

x
    o
    x
    o
    x o x o x o x o x
    The Heroine
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxIris DeCuir
    User Image
    x
    o
    x
    x o x o x o x o

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.

RACE & NATIONALITY
    Human – Magi. Catalan-British
    BASIC DESCRIPTION
    Medium-tanned skin, light brown hair, heterochromia - right: Hazel Left: Green
    PERSONALITY TRAITS
    Adventurous. Sarcastic. Eccentric. Bold. Courageous. Clever.

x
    o
    x
    o

The Witch
    Lilith Del Muvaise

User ImageYou only know a part of me. I am a universe full of secrets.

RACE & NATIONALITY
    Human - Witch. Romani born.
    BASIC DESCRIPTION
    6'0" Slender, pale, short red hair, brown eyes, strong features.
    PERSONALITY TRAITS
    Cold. Intelligent. Manipulative. Book-smart. Patient. Calculating.
    x
    o
    x
    o
    x
    o
    x o x o x o x o
    The Necromancer
    x o x o x o x o xJaseala Drehr
    User Image
    x
    o
    x
    o
    x
    o
    Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have.
    How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?

RACE & NATIONALITY
    Human – Necromancer. German
    BASIC DESCRIPTION
    Petite - 5'3", pale, bright red hair, purple eyes.
    PERSONALITY TRAITS
    Arrogant. Overconfident. Clever. Quick-witted. Sassy.
    x
    o
    x
    o
    x
    The Guardian

Alexia Morgan
    User Image Go ahead, underestimate me.
    You won't be the first...
    You won't be the last...
    But you will be wrong.

x
    o

xRACE & NATIONALITY
    xHuman – Mortal. American.
    xBASIC DESCRIPTION
    x6'1" tall, rugged, athletic. Auburn hair, hazel eyes.
    xPERSONALITY TRAITS
    xConfident. Dependable. Loyal. Intelligent. Spirited. Affable.

Followers of the occult believe in only what they already know, and in those things that confirm what they have already learned.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man's evil prying calls them just within our range.

User Image

User Image

The Psion
Jonathan Faulkner

User ImageI felt myself on the edge of the world; peering over the rim into a fathomless chaos of eternal night.

RACE & NATIONALITY
Human – Psion; American.
BASIC DESCRIPTION
6'3" moderately athletic. Pale, handsome, short white hair, grey eyes
PERSONALITY TRAITS
Calm. Intelligent. Thorough. Pensive. Thoughtful. Untrusting.

x
o
x

xoxThe Warlock
xoxKaros Arkenbout
User Image
x
o
x
The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.

RACE & NATIONALITY
Human – Warlock; British.
BASIC DESCRIPTION
6'1" lanky, sunkissed skin, green eyes, messy blonde hair, stubble.
PERSONALITY TRAITS
Flirt. Confident. Witty. Intelligent. Loyal. Eccentric.

x
o
x
o
x

The Sorcerer
Damnatus

User Image I have looked into the Abyss and my eyes have been changed. All that was hidden is now revealed to me. I have seen all worlds, and the secrets that scheming Gods and lesser Men would keep from us are now the bread and wine of my heart.

xoRACE & NATIONALITY
xoHuman – Sorcerer; American.
xoBASIC DESCRIPTION
xo6'3" gaunt, wiry, shoulder-length white hair, eyes removed - sewn closed.
xoPERSONALITY TRAITS
xoMachiavellian. Driven. Cold. Maddeningly paranoid.

x
o
x
o
x
o

xoxThe Heir
xoxAlexander DeCuir

User Image
x
o
x
Have only this consolation--that he was never a fiend or even truly a madman, but only an eager, studious, and curious boy whose love of mystery and of the past was his undoing. He stumbled on things no mortal ought ever to know, and reached back through the years as no one ever should reach; and something came out of those years to engulf him.

RACE & NATIONALITY
Human – Psion; Catalan-American (born abroad).
BASIC DESCRIPTION
6'1" slim, youthful, tanned skin, dark grey-brown hair, warm brown eyes.
PERSONALITY TRAITS
Reserved. Intelligent. Judgmental. Slightly Arrogant. Loyal.

x
x

Then no matter where you are, in a crowded restaurant or on some desolate street or even in the comforts of your own home, you'll watch yourself dismantle every assurance you ever lived by. You'll stand aside as a great complexity intrudes, tearing apart, piece by piece, all your carefully conceived denials, whether deliberate or unconscious. And for better or worse you'll turn, unable to resist, though try to resist you still will, fighting with everything you've got not to face the thing you most dread, what is now, what will be, what has always come before, the creature you truly are, the creature we all are, buried in the nameless black of a name.

And then the nightmares will begin.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

User Image

Some of the above characters are linked in various ways.
          This post explains the nature of their relationships, be they romantic, platonic, or familial. Couple and or group art is highly desired!

Raien & Jonathan - Previously Married (can still be drawn together),
          Raien & Damnatus - Business relationship (but tense and awkward)
          Raien & Karos - Newly together (non-traditional marriage)
          Raien & Lilith - Enemies with history
          Raien & Alexia - Mutual friends through Jonathan. Alexander's namesake
          Raien & Iris - Mother and daughter (through Karos)
          Raien & Alexander - Mother and son (through Jon/Damnatus)
          Iris & Karos - Father and daughter
          Iris & Alexander - Half-brother and sister
          Lilith & Jon/Damnatus - Rivals, kind of
          Lilith & Karos - Former colleagues (with a physical relationship), formerly Mistress and subordinate (he was part of the cabal)
          Jaseala & Alexander - Accidental friends, budding relationship
          Alexia & Jonathan - Former partners, former best friends (fwb)
          Jon/Damnatus & Karos - No real relationship but (very) slight jealousy since Rai is with Karos
          Jon/Damnatus & Alexander - Father & son but unorthodox and no real parent/child relationship. He sees Alex as either a potential threat to him or a tool
          Jon & Damnatus - Same person. See character bios. Damnatus is Jon's eventual "shadow name"/identity after his descent into madness and getting involved with the occult
          Karos & Alexander - Step/adoptive father & step/adopted son
          ---
          Check the spoiler to read the in depth explanations

Raien & Jonathan: Romantic. No longer together. Married for almost two years, and on and off seeing one another well before that. Their respective jobs nearly drove a wedge between them, but their relationship fell apart more than a decade ago as a result of various factors. They were practically polar opposites but had very significant affections for each other on a deep, emotional level after spending the time getting to know one another and understanding each other. To Rai, her relationship with Jon was very meaningful and dear to her heart, so it affected her for a long time after it fell apart. While he truly loved her in return, his need to so fiercely protect himself and those he cared about from being manipulated by others was tinder for the fire as he lost himself in his quest to take back his life from those who wronged him.
          • Tender. Mature. Opposites. Passion. Love. Tragedy. Loss.

Raien & Karos: Romantic/Platonic. Started off as little more than allied strangers against Lilith, their common enemy. After realizing they shared so much more in common, and got on rather well, they forged a fast friendship. Various events that followed helped bring them together that much further until they both felt comfortable enough to move forward in their relationship, as both have had hurtful and traumatic experiences in the past. Remain together for indefinite future, and later conceive a child (Iris) and raise her alongside Alex. He helped her finally put distance between Jon/Damnatus and herself, and she helped him heal and recover from wounds inflicted upon him by Lilith. They share a very sweet, playful and interesting dynamic.
          • Commonalities. Sensual. Protective. Healing. Trust. New.

Raien & Damnatus: Complicated. Though such a word doesn't scratch the surface. Damnatus is the same person as Jonathan (in body but not in mind or persona), and Rai cannot seem to let that go. They maintain a (strained) working relationship currently. One with an assortment of problems. He does not consider her an equal, though she likes to think they're at least partners. Despite his grim, cold if even cruel nature now, she stays out of some twisted sense of loyalty and somewhere in the very back of her mind she still thinks there's a chance to help him or that he needs her to keep him from teetering over the edge. Though this all stems from her own psychological issues and desperate attempt to cling to what had once been precious to her despite it so obviously ceasing to exist anymore. While she should rightly fear him, like she does Lilith, and thinks that they fight the enemy together, rather than considering it is right in front of her. Previously wound up in bed together after drinking too much on a celebratory evening, this lead to Alexander's conception.
          • Antagonistic. Pseudo-loyalty. Ex-lovers. Complex. Distorted. Longing.

Iris & Alexander: Familial. Iris and Alexander are siblings, both born to Raien but different fathers. Iris is Karos' daughter and only child. She is the younger (half) sister to Alex and they got on fairly well as children. He is the typical protective, but sometimes teasing, older brother although there is some jealousy on his part as Iris has a proper father, where he does not. Likewise, she is jealous of his adventures and newfound independence after leaving for college. Iris has been called the chaos to his order, specifically she was the wild child and full of endless energy and mischief where Alex was well behaved and fairly calm. Iris doesn't fully understand his jealousy as she can't really relate, but recognizes it and often tries to be the loving and adoring little sister by seeking his advice and guidance and wanting to spend time with him.
          • Siblings. Friendship. Family. Jealousy. Idolization.

Iris & Her parents: Familial. She completely adores and cherishes them much in the way Rai had with her own. They both share a deep appreciation for family and prefer to surround themselves with loved ones. Iris was a rambunctious child, given a lot of freedoms and quickly learned how to sweet talk her way in and out of everything. She is neither 'her mother's child' or a 'daddy's girl' and takes plenty of cues from both, but it should be no surprise that her father often enabled her and sometimes even spoiled her a bit. Rai tries to be a lot less restrictive with her than she was with Alex, but still feels quite protective of her baby girl all the same.
          • Family. Idolization. Adoration. Love. Pride.

Alexander & His parents: Complex. Alex loves his mother as she loves and treasures him. During the first four or five years of his life, he grew up with only her influence and no father figure. She was extremely protective of him often to the point of paranoia for fear of threats to his very innocent existence. He never knew anything about his father outside of some very vague details that his mother offered after much persistence. She never expected them to meet and thus felt safe telling half truths about what kind of person he was and what happened to him. She was also fearful of Alex developing abilities like his father (hoping he would take after her). After Karos became part of their lives, he looked up to him as a proper stepfather and formed a bond with him but they're still not as close as they could be. When he met Damnatus however, he quickly figures out their relationship. He doesn't resent his mother for not telling him, but he is very conflicted between fearing this man who was supposed to be his father, and being grimly fascinated by the occult forces surrounding him.
          • Family. Conflict. Secrets. Revelations. Uncertainty.

Lilith & Karos: Enemies, former companions. Karos and Lilith both sought tutelage from the same Master Warlock, who taught them a majority of what they know currently and got them on their way. For a time, they were like friends - studying together and at first working toward the same end goals. Lilith had a significant drive and ambition, but lacked the raw finesse and natural skill that Karos possessed alongside his charisma and overall good nature. Even the start of possible romance seemed to bud, but it developed into something unhealthy. Lilith had a history of abuse (both psychological and physical) and was an overall troubled girl and it infected her relations with Karos close to the breaking point. When their master passed on, they inherited his contracts/pacts. Lillith received the majority, but Karos received the more powerful contracts, if only just fewer in number. This was the source of significant jealousy on Lilith's part, only further exacerbated by Karos leaving, meeting someone and eventually marrying her. Jealous and possessive, she couldn't let it go and it's suggested she had something to do with his late wife's demise. She currently seeks Karos to take back what she felt she deserved (the contracts), and whether that means taking them from him, or enslaving and using him for his pacts if he should not give them up.
          • Enemies. Rivals. Hatred. Jealousy. Fear.

Lilith and Raien: Bitter enemies. Lilith is essentially a ghost of Rai's history, someone who she had encountered a few years back on what seemed like pure chance. Lilith had been responsible for the untimely passing of Raien's teacher/mistress in the ways of magic. It never really seemed like the woman had any interest in her specifically, nor did it seem like she was being sought out but eventually Raien comes to understand that Lilith wanted more than just Damnatus. Her paternal great-grandfather was a demonologist and said capability trickles down through bloodlines and this is what makes Rai so interesting and an object of desire to Lilith. She terrifies Rai much in the way Damnatus SHOULD if she were more of sound mind regarding him. Regardless, Rai harbors deep seated hatred for the witch for an assortment of reasons and seeks to completely rid of her if possible.
          • Hatred. Fear. Enemies. Danger. Bloodlines.

Lilith and Damnatus: Bitter rivals. There is something so deliciously satisfying about their relationship. They are practically one in the same in many ways but like day and night in others. Where Lilith is more subtle and low-key about her smug sense of superiority, Damnatus is blunt and blatant about it. Damnatus seeks to eradicate the witch and her harem, while she seeks his knowledge and introduction to the empyrean (the realm and force from which he now draws his power). They are both manipulators and both have no problem taking radical and seemingly convoluted measures to get what they want. They're just as likely to sit down and have a chat over drinks, as they are to try and eliminate each other.
          • Rivalry. Enemies. Formalities. Admiration. Intrigue. Hate.

Jaseala and Alexander: Friendly. Budding romance/puppy love. Alex left home to pursue University study in Germany, which is where he meets Jas. jaseala was part of a semi-small smuggling and trafficking ring for mages and magical artifacts. Her job was to scope out targets and abduct them for whatever nefarious purposes awaited them. Alex was a case of misinformation, being that he really wasn't a mage but in fact a Psion (like his father was originally). So when Jaseala initially tries to get the drop on him, things don't go as planned. They play cat and mouse a few times before she manages to keep hold of him, but the travels to bring him back to her employers and mistress Necromancer reveal some ugly truths and new, dangerous forces at work that threaten both of their existences. After Jas defects and reconnects with Alex, they become allies, friends with a very real possibility of more. They share banter, teasing, pranks and friendly competition. Both think quite highly of themselves and have a touch of arrogance, making them similar and attractive to the other.
          • Competitive. Friendship. Companionship. Intrigue.

Jonathan and Alexia: Best friends. Jon and Alex (fem) started out as little more than partners in the field, she his "guardian" and he the psion, as per usual routine in Agrippa's ranks. Alex enjoyed the action and all about doing things 'her way' where Jonathan was far more practical and often a stickler for the rules. Neither really trusted the other to do their jobs, so naturally they butted heads at first but all it took was a few assignments to make them realize just how well they worked as a team. The partnership developed into a tightly knit friendship that sometimes had some physical benefits, without the commitment. They grew to trust one another almost completely. Sadly, some issues arose within Agrippa, and she was reassigned as guardian to another and was almost killed in action on a botched assignment out in the field. False rumors spread that she had requested this reassignment and felt unsafe with her former partner. This hit Jon pretty hard (despite being untrue), and it only helped to fuel his descent down a very twisted path.
          • Friendship. Cameraderie. Trust. Partners. Abandonment. Miscommunication.

To face a real daemon, you must first look inwards and conquer your own darkness.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

It is dark. You cannot see. Only the hint of stars out the broken window. And a voice as old as the Snake from the Garden whispers, 'I will hold your hand.

User Image

Any finished commissions will go here. I am starting over and will be posting anything new from here on forward.

۞ Raien ۞

User Image
(by Nanamint)

۞ Iris ۞

User Image xoxoxoUser Image
(By RabuLove) xoxoxoxoxo (By Nanamint)

۞ Lillith ۞

۞ Jaseala ۞

User Image
(By Goblin Grimm)

۞ Alexia ۞

۞ Jonathan ۞

۞ Karos ۞

۞ Damnatus ۞

۞ Alexander ۞

User Image
(By RabuLove)

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Commissions Pending

-Gaia Commissions-

-RLC Commissions-

Lazriell - Alex & Jaseala, HB color [Req 2/16, WIP 4/13, Update 7/4, WIP update 7/22]
alexzappa - Ryke, HB color [Req 3/10, WIP 6/22]
giums - RaixKaros, HB Lineart [Req 5/25]
Mikado13 - Team Sketchpage [req 7/12]
Lonary - Lilith, FB YCH [Won Bid 6/1]
sashajoe - Lilith & Raien, Headshots [Req 7/20]
GabingGalmot534 - Alex&Jon 4 FB Sketch [Req 7/20]
---
whispwill - Raien, FB flats [Form Submitted 6/11 - waitlisted]
The-Manticore - RaixJon/RaixKaros, NSFW Comms [Req 6/17 - In queue; waiting to pay]

-GG Commissions-
• None currently

The charm of horror only tempts the strong.

Smoker

User Image

Load Game
--------- Might just then try with my Samples User Image---------

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

★ ★ ★ T w i i ♥ »

Good luck with chuur requests! ;O;
Chuur ocs are really awesome ♥♥♥

Smoker

Sins of an Angel

User Image

Load Game
--------- v u v) my price is just 1ook , if you didn't liked the outcome i'll refuse trade and you can keep the art still * v *)b User Image---------

Smoker

Sins of an Angel

User Image

Load Game
--------- Maybe an actress or a model in mind for either of their face reference?? * - *)*+*+*+ I wanna try Lilith though and a only face ref i can think of for her is this ; w ; )9 User Image---------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff