Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Yufaet

User Image

Load Game
--------- Maybe an actress or a model in mind for either of their face reference?? * - *)*+*+*+ I wanna try Lilith though and a only face ref i can think of for her is this ; w ; )9 User Image---------

Oh wow. I can actually see that. Damn. :0 Scary. Are you in my head? It's a very strange place so I apologize if you are hahaha!

And finding real faces I find is very hard for me. I always wanted to give it a go personally, but I'm fussy/nitpicky.

Still, interesting choice of character. I did not expect that but sure let's go for it!

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
Damn. Spotted again.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

-Tosses a net over him-

Spotted is right sir!

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Yufaet

So I'll set up a trade, and kinda let you do your thing haha. I'm not fussed about the size/composition. You got the details of her on the front page, but if you want anything else, I'll provide. Like, idunno, her brand of magic or more personality details, etc. Just ask!

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
*Flails a bit* While since I've been netted.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

I don't know what it is but I'm amused by Series/Season 3 Misfits. Honestly, the plot is all the other place, well, what plot? There are some overarching elements but it's not really as organized as the first 2 seasons. Still, there are some bright spots.

The Nazi episode was hilariously ridiculous, but important in a sense. That one and the coma-girl episode have me loving Kelly all over again. Chav with a heart of gold. <3 God I love her.

Curtis is still useless as ever and Alisha is borderline useless other than a pretty face and arm candy for Simon.

Rudy is amazing and I love him to death. I miss Nathan, but Rudy is awesome. I only wish he had been in the first two series.

Smoker

Sins of an Angel

User Image

Load Game
--------- The details on your front page got it covered up! * w *)9 I'll send it to you soon maybe after i eat my food kjejkge User Image---------

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

No rush and that's good - glad that little snippet helps! x)

Gonna watch another episode. I'm probbbbbably not going to bother with the 4th season.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

emotion_c8

Lonely Scamp

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Hey Panda~

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

More Misfits rambling - I really don't like Curtis. What a d**k. Seriously? He's my least favorite character ever.

I really don't like him. At all.

Lonely Scamp

Sins of an Angel
Hey Panda~

There is a thing I has been meaning to draw that has Raien in it, but I hasn't done it yet. ._. My job and my new diet have left me lacking in energy.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Sins of an Angel
emotion_awesome

i do chibis alot, and i can do pin up style as well. anything 100k or above works
User Image
User Image

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Tenkai Matsumoto

There is a thing I has been meaning to draw that has Raien in it, but I hasn't done it yet. ._. My job and my new diet have left me lacking in energy.

I would be really interested to see your rendition of her and what it entails. :0

Rainbow - the chibis are cute, but Idunno. Any other samples? Anything showing your pinup style? A DA or PB gallery by chance?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff