Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tei Kae's Husband

Dedicated Loiterer

You called this an upcoming RP. I thought that old guild was going to rise from the dead. This looks like another art thread.

Here I was thinking I'd take up fleshing out the vampires and other concepts I'd been building versions of in my free time again.

Then again that's probably best saved for when the move is all the way done and I have my computer again.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Psychofish
You called this an upcoming RP. I thought that old guild was going to rise from the dead. This looks like another art thread.

Here I was thinking I'd take up fleshing out the vampires and other concepts I'd been building versions of in my free time again.

Then again that's probably best saved for when the move is all the way done and I have my computer again.

OH, it's an art request based around the RP WHICH is getting revived here soon. I hope. If you're interested in helping us raise it from the so-called dead, then that would be incredibly awesome. Otherwise Cog and I are just gonna do what we can to see it up before the end of this month or next.

Tei Kae's Husband

Dedicated Loiterer

Might be I help next month then. Moving starting today. Then add soon as I'm settled it'll be black Friday. And I'm in the call center for a bank. Not quite as bad as retail but it'll probably mush my brain for a little.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Well I think we decided it's going to be kind of like Durem in that it's going to run as an evolving setting over time. Collaborative world building real time. Cause it's been on hold far too long and we're anxious to get it out already.

The bulk of the main stuff is done but needs some last minute fleshing out or review to make sure all is good and I think there was something else that Cog said needed doing. We'll see.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

whoop

weekeeeeennnd

And Monday is a half day and Tuesday I'm off. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
I lurk heart

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

HitokiriChibi
I lurk heart

*huggles*

XD hello there~
Sins of an Angel
HitokiriChibi
I lurk heart

*huggles*

XD hello there~

:3 Hiiiiiii~

How's things going?

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

HitokiriChibi

How's things going?

^^ Going as well as they cann, it's been a crazy week. Had some more training meetings to go to. We have these like, informational/training meetings everytime something new and big happens in my agency so we have to travel out of town to attend and I've been sick this week. So that, on top of the weather being fairly rough (very cold, snowing and windy) made it a bit hard but I'm home today and get the weekend to relax~

Our Thanksgiving is on Thursday and I'm looking forward to the good, yummy food. @_@
Sins of an Angel
HitokiriChibi

How's things going?

^^ Going as well as they cann, it's been a crazy week. Had some more training meetings to go to. We have these like, informational/training meetings everytime something new and big happens in my agency so we have to travel out of town to attend and I've been sick this week. So that, on top of the weather being fairly rough (very cold, snowing and windy) made it a bit hard but I'm home today and get the weekend to relax~

Our Thanksgiving is on Thursday and I'm looking forward to the good, yummy food. @_@

Yay, hope you're feeling better/get well soon! That must've been super tiring around the whole travelling out of town for work meetings.

Ooo Thanksgiving! I've only ever attended one, and someone made this awesome pumpkin and marshmallow bake thing. I was a bit dubious when I heard what it was, but it was super yum.

Predestined Duck

Sins of an Angel

Ûž Take a Risk Ûž

Name: succuren
Offering: busts, knees-up, FB all coloured
Price Range: RLC (10-20$)
Gallery/Samples: here
Character of Interest: Iris or Alexander!
Expected Timeframe: a few days, three at most

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Succuren
Sins of an Angel

Ûž Take a Risk Ûž

Name: succuren
Offering: busts, knees-up, FB all coloured
Price Range: RLC (10-20$)
Gallery/Samples: here
Character of Interest: Iris or Alexander!
Expected Timeframe: a few days, three at most

:0 KYOOT!

I reaaaally want one of Iris. Your cheebs are cutecutecute <3

Shall I note you on DA? or PM here? x3

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

emotion_dowant

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

gaia_diamond

Dapper Cultist

I honestly thought this was about the old RP that we were going to do with Jay and them.

And I got super excited.

But than saddened when I discovered it was a lie...

But than happy again cause of all the characters you have now.

....WHY DO YOU FILL MY LIFE WITH SUCH TURMOIL.

Also:

Artists. Draw her s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas