Welcome to Gaia! ::

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

sachi desu
Spicy Kisa
sachi desu

make that cash munny!

CS is really big atm haha
Maybe I'll go into gaming (banking probably more likely though!)

You're smart. I'm just going because...reasons. xD
I just am super interested in it.

Do you code stuff?
haha yes I do! Among other thins xD

And it's totally cool that you're doing things for your own interests and not money xD;; I feel so shallow when I say my major is bc I want the money since it pays well. I actually wanted to go into art or criminal psychology u v u;;

Wellll, I'm sure you have time for some classes between your major requirements, right? <3
There's no harm in being practical.

So like... so like, do you do thread layouts and stuff on Gaia? xD;

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Spicy Kisa

Wellll, I'm sure you have time for some classes between your major requirements, right? <3

Haha not really actually. I go to a big science and technology school so not a lot of art classes.

Umm I can? Why?

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

sachi desu
Spicy Kisa

Haha not really actually. I go to a big science and technology school so not a lot of art classes.

Umm I can? Why?

Ohh, that's a bummer! I made sure to pick a school with a lot of different stuff going on - yay liberal arts!
But there aren't a whole lot of business stuffs here. We do have a big science department though!

Weeeeellll... >>
My thread is super ugly and I have no patience when it comes to trying to fix it.
I wouldn't mind paying gg/slight rlc for a pretty first post here. Maybe with a shiny banner and not all the ugly anymore... >>
If you wanted. If not, it's totally cool.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Spicy Kisa

Ohh, that's a bummer! I made sure to pick a school with a lot of different stuff going on - yay liberal arts!
But there aren't a whole lot of business stuffs here. We do have a big science department though!

Weeeeellll... >>
My thread is super ugly and I have no patience when it comes to trying to fix it.
I wouldn't mind paying gg/slight rlc for a pretty first post here. Maybe with a shiny banner and not all the ugly anymore... >>
If you wanted. If not, it's totally cool.
i can definitely help you out. I'm not really a photoshopper so I have limited capabilities for cool banners but formatting and stuff I can help with.

Unless you mean drawing a banner? @@

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

sachi desu
i can definitely help you out. I'm not really a photoshopper so I have limited capabilities for cool banners but formatting and stuff I can help with.

I could actually probably come up with a banner if you gave me the dimensions it should be, but I was thinking I could use the piece you drew for me as a graphic on it and just throw on some cutesy font of like "Kisa's Art Request" and maybe a border or something. Or if that sounds doable you could. Or whichever. xDDD
Mostly I'm just too lazy to code my lists and rules and sections and stuff so it's more appealing/easier to follow/not all monotonous etc.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Spicy Kisa
sachi desu

I could actually probably come up with a banner if you gave me the dimensions it should be, but I was thinking I could use the piece you drew for me as a graphic on it and just throw on some cutesy font of like "Kisa's Art Request" and maybe a border or something. Or if that sounds doable you could. Or whichever. xDDD
Mostly I'm just too lazy to code my lists and rules and sections and stuff so it's more appealing/easier to follow/not all monotonous etc.
if you could create the banner that would be great. I don't have good programs for that ;-;
I can code up the layout if you give me a few colors for the palette. smile I can construct it in test forums so you can see how it looks!

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

sachi desu
if you could create the banner that would be great. I don't have good programs for that ;-;
I can code up the layout if you give me a few colors for the palette. smile I can construct it in test forums so you can see how it looks!

Sure, I'll do it when I get home in a bit here. I'm probably going to use the purples from the bow on the headshot you did of my current avatar, and probably pull the other colors from like, her hair and stuff, but I will be more specific in a bit soooo.
How much does coding usually run? xDDD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Spicy Kisa

Sure, I'll do it when I get home in a bit here. I'm probably going to use the purples from the bow on the headshot you did of my current avatar, and probably pull the other colors from like, her hair and stuff, but I will be more specific in a bit soooo.
np I'm on mobile myself right now xD

I'll pull colors from the image then. I've never done a layout commission before so honestly idk how to price it xD;;

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

sachi desu
Spicy Kisa

np I'm on mobile myself right now xD

I'll pull colors from the image then. I've never done a layout commission before so honestly idk how to price it xD;;

How about I'll just bribe you with some gg? Like, idk, at least a bil. xD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Spicy Kisa

sure lol
Then let's just say my price is 1b and then you tip me however much you want xD

rofl making threads isn't hard work so pls don't worry about paying me much haha

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

sachi desu
Spicy Kisa

sure lol
Then let's just say my price is 1b and then you tip me however much you want xD

rofl making threads isn't hard work so pls don't worry about paying me much haha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel like I should have made it a lot bigger. s**t if I know about sizes. Idk. It will do, right? Bleh. I can make it bigger.

And that works. xDDD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Spicy Kisa

that'll work haha
did you want me to just copy most of the info from this thread?

also did you just want everything to fit in the first post
or have multiple posts (ie intro, request, rules, etc)?

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

sachi desu
Spicy Kisa

that'll work haha

I decided it was prettier all big, but I don't know if that'll mess stuff up.

And yeah, pretty much the same. I would love to have the thumbnails all pretty instead of stupid looking like they are now... xD;

I only have the first post of the thread, right? I suppose I could split it into multiple posts if I relocated the thread to a new one...

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Spicy Kisa
sachi desu
Spicy Kisa

that'll work haha

And yeah, pretty much the same. I would love to have the thumbnails all pretty instead of stupid looking like they are now... xD;

I only have the first post of the thread, right? I suppose I could split it into multiple posts if I relocated the thread to a new one...
haha no worries, I think I can make it look fine. :3c

Ohhhh I misunderstood and thought you wanted a new thread xD I can do everything in one post for you to just update here! :3c

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

sachi desu
Spicy Kisa
sachi desu
Spicy Kisa

that'll work haha

haha no worries, I think I can make it look fine. :3c

Ohhhh I misunderstood and thought you wanted a new thread xD I can do everything in one post for you to just update here! :3c

((I keep being all unhappy/wanting to change it a lot. >>
But here's a bigger one.))

I actually can/will probably relocate the thread, but I'd still prefer very few/one-two posts...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff