Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Elder

grape_overlord
Haha I'm glad. :33c

That's actually a really good price. And I love drawing trolls so that's great.

Soyeah tell me what kind of poses and expressions you'd like. After we've discussed stuff you can send the trade. I'll accept it when I've finished the art.
Okay good >w< I'm severely lacking in the pricing department so I can never be sure...
Perfect! Then that works out great~

Eos is easy;
she's an insomniac and bored a lot of the time so she's usually found sulking around dragging her feet. She's both obsessed with and incredibly tired of cyclical things - her entire theme is cyclical nature and circles and perpetuity and routine - and listens to her own personal soundtrack on loop every day. Her strife specibus is cordkind. She's pretty lazy but the thrill of something new and exciting can get her revved up...until it gets old again.
She usually bears a pretty neutral expression, besides the lazy smile like in her ref or an irritated scowl when she gets annoyed (which is often enough). Also, she has lung issues from her lusus' shedding scales, so she coughs a lot.
So basically anything related to circles, using her cordkind, maybe listening to music looking bored?

I'll try to keep Jasmine and Marcus short.
They are both demigods; she is the half-Chinese half-black daughter of a voodoo war god, and he's the permanently-scarred son of a Norse titan. Marcus met Jasmine when he brought his father's trashed car to her father's shop for repairs after he jumped it off of a building; she re-met him when she found out where he was doing it and went to watch. She has an insatiable thirst for adventure, and he provided it. As a romantic couple, they do the same things they did as best friends - he teaches her parkour, and she fixes the cars they destroy ramping out of windows. Their first unofficial date consisted of going to a defunct Coney Island and accidentally leveling the entire park. They're still young and often very affectionate. She gets super touchy-feely at times. They also tend to fight side-by-side as a team. She's fire, and he's ice - literally, as they have control over those elements.
Some ideas include them mid-flight jumping off of things, battle stances (if this, I have refs for their weapons), her on his back as he skates around with ice powers, or just some vanilla affection. He also seems to have a thing about giving her backrubs, apparently. He has a lazy smile or a dumb puppy sort of look, and she's either got a bright and excitable happy smile or a mischievous smirk, depending on what they're doing.
Important to note, even though these are sketches, are their respective scars. Jasmine's abdomen was torn open and sealed with galvanized steel. She also has a streaking of frostbite on her right forearm. He has a busted nose, a white scar on his forehead and vertically across his lips on his right side, and an amputated left hand. He can either be with the hoop/hook as with the first ref or a hand that Jasmine made. The hand is preferable in any situation besides battle, where he prefers to keep it stored away for safekeeping.
He doesn't really change his outfit much (although currently he might be wearing a hoodie with cargo shorts and sandals), but Jasmine has a wide array. Mostly I'm interested in the tank top/jeans combo, which can also come with a jacket.
Her hair can do pretty much anything posted, and is always accentuated with the chopsticks. Marcus has a mess of hair and perennial stubble.

...okay I guess that failed lmao but to be fair most of theirs is descriptive things OTL

Sorry for the delay. I was at work the whole time and when it comes to actual refs and long walls of text I can't utilize my phone very well...so I had to wait until I got home.

Super Noob

11,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
It's fine. I don't mind waiting.

I mostly just have some doodle ideas. When I sketch a few out I'll show you and you can pick what you like. That good?

Shameless Elder

grape_overlord

I mostly just have some doodle ideas. When I sketch a few out I'll show you and you can pick what you like. That good?
That sounds great! Thank you.

I hope I didn't type too much OTL

Do you want me to send a trade now?

Super Noob

11,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Centaura
grape_overlord

That sounds great! Thank you.

I hope I didn't type too much OTL

Do you want me to send a trade now?

Sure. Just keep in mind that I won't accept it until I've finished and posted the art.

Shameless Elder

grape_overlord
Sure. Just keep in mind that I won't accept it until I've finished and posted the art.
That's fine. That's usually how it goes anyway 3nodding

Thanks again!

Fashionable Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Super Noob

11,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I did a few pose sketches for the single person picture. Tell me what you think. link.
BTW my idea for the couples pic was to have them doing parkour. The guy would be awesome jumping and the girl would be falling on her face because that's funny to me. And apparently he's more athletic than her? Generally something slapstick was my initial reaction. Tell me what you think.

*edit*

Pose idea for the couple

Shameless Elder

grape_overlord
The idea for the couple is perfect. He's definitely more athletic than she is - she's strong and capable but he's way more practiced so...literally the first time she tried to pull off a parkour stunt she fell off of a four-story building. So that's perfect. I love it.

As for the single, I like either of the laying poses. I like the one on her back the most, the one on her stomach second. I have nothing against the third one, but it's nice to see something a little different, and she's prone to lying around being bored more than anything.

Super Noob

11,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Centaura
grape_overlord
The idea for the couple is perfect. He's definitely more athletic than she is - she's strong and capable but he's way more practiced so...literally the first time she tried to pull off a parkour stunt she fell off of a four-story building. So that's perfect. I love it.

As for the single, I like either of the laying poses. I like the one on her back the most, the one on her stomach second. I have nothing against the third one, but it's nice to see something a little different, and she's prone to lying around being bored more than anything.

Ok then. I'll start working on drawing them today, but I probably won't be done until tomorrow.
Also, would you allow me to get creative with their clothes?

Shameless Elder

grape_overlord
Centaura
grape_overlord

Ok then. I'll start working on drawing them today, but I probably won't be done until tomorrow.
Also, would you allow me to get creative with their clothes?
Awesome. Thanks!
That's fine.

Yes, all wardrobe freedom is allowed!

Fashionable Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Super Noob

11,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Finished one of the pictures.

*edit*

Aaaaaaand finished the picture of the troll. boop

Shameless Elder

grape_overlord
Ahhh omg
They're both so perfect
I love them so much!

They're all so ic and the couple one is making me lol which is a sign of true success
This is exactly what I was looking for with this thread, thank you so much!

Super Noob

11,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Centaura
grape_overlord
Ahhh omg
They're both so perfect
I love them so much!

They're all so ic and the couple one is making me lol which is a sign of true success
This is exactly what I was looking for with this thread, thank you so much!

I'm so glad you like it. :33c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces