Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Sailor

GAIZ I'm CRAVING Art of MY OCs
Getting art for them, is like the biggest motivation to work on my own art for them.
Like holy flippin hell.
I need that
badly

User Image

Here is the link to the poorly drawn and written comic

Here let me throw out some information at you also about mt adult baby ocs of mine.

Maxwell --aka just Max- aka MR. Case of the Grumps
Hair- Dark brown, it pretty much is black. And even though he tries to keep it neat,Strands always end up flying off to the sides.
Eyes#045C5C, Bags are NOT uncommon under his eyes, or at least stress crinkles.
Also has think eyebrows.
Oh and Sideburn thingys.

Clothing- Very keen on sweater vest and wrinkled rolled up button ups.

P-He tries to remain stotic in everything, but usually ends up arguing or getting embarrassingly drunk.

Alex --aka-- A-l aka MR. STFU for Once Damn.

Hair-Blonde and Messy, messy, Hair is quite unkept,likes to comb his bangs over to one side for a uneven look.
Eyes-Hazel
Likes to wear track jackets,and such.

P- Messy (again) a trickster of such. doesn't really seem to take things seriously.Though he can totes be serious when needed

Samantha --aka-Sam --aka Queen B--eautiful, Brighter, and Better than you.

Hair Brown, and well styled, with loose curls.
Clothing wise, just make her look fashionable. she way into that.
Eyes- Brown
P- Rather smart, And responsible to a point, Shes just really bad at managing her money so she's rooming with these loser.

I'm going to whip up some Tekteks of them here in a bit if people prefer to use them.

So post your examples or shops or whatever it is! I'm looking for things, like Pixels, Chibis, to WHATEVER! Just anthing of them.
Like I said.
I need this.
badly

bough art/free art
Lovely Trio

THANK YOU ALL

Romantic Sailor

User Image

OC ART REQUEST

About the Characters/Story-
The Story My Characters are in is called Artificial Destiny, I made the characters roughly 12 years ago. Though I haven't really started the story itself yet.
The Purpose for me creating these Characters were to help me improve on my drawing ability, and give me a reason to keep aiming for something better.
The Plot Setting is a vague one, far off into the future, were earth is unlivable, and everyone and everything pretty much hears on how the species there died out in a cruel way, but most is just legend and rumors.
It takes place on many worlds, and The Male Characters ship. So Your imagination on image settings can

MORE REFS OLD AF

[x] [x] [x]

Art by 'Malice

I DO NOT MIND IF YOU ADD A LITTLE BIT MORE TO THE OUTFITS, LIKE GUN HOLSTERS TO SHUGO ECT, BUT TRY NOT TO STRAY OFF THEIR ORIGINAL DESIGNS TO MUCH~ UNLESS YOU WANT TO DRAW THEM IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OUTFIT, THAT'S FINE ALSO HURHUR

User Image

SHUGO
Age-27
Main points- Sarcastic-Selfish-Rude-Serious-Smart
One might put him in the 'Space Pirate/Thief" Category. He Robs various planets of vaulables and sales it back in the 'underground' to make most of his living, along with other odd jobs.
He's pretty high up on the wanted list, but at the same time, pretty good at getting away and avoiding the authorities.
He loves to drink and smoke, so his usually place to relax are the 'underground' bars. ( bars that move around usually on asteroids where many other criminals run and group up)
He's extremely skilled in weapon handling and decent at hand-to-hand combat.

After months of searching for the location of the artifact he desperately wanted, he found the artifact permanently attached to Rimiko, Not wanted to lose the artifact he kidnapped Rimiko as authorities were closing in.

Info on the Bracelet;
Though classified as just as a regular art artifact , The Bracelet is really and weapon, Capable of changing shapes into almost any type of weapon shield or type defense/offense at the will of the holder.
But for some odd reason it attached it self to Rimiko and was unable to be removed. Shugo even tried to remove it, but removing Rimiko's hand, but the bracelet activated and created a shield around her hand to defend her.
It seems Rimiko's safety is the bracelets top priority.
So Shugo and Rimiko are searching for the bracelets origin planet to remove the object from her wrist.

User Image

RIMIKO
age-25

Main Points- Stubborn, Neat, Somewhat Snobby,

Wrong place, wrong time, While ou shopping with her friends at a flea market, she stumbled across the bracelet, tried it on,and at that moment, everything changed, now after being kidnapped, shes stuck with Shugo, as they try to figure out how to remove that bracelet from her being.

Spoilers for the story, but help if you want to learn more.

The bracelet, is actually part of a chain, that holds 'Destiny' down. It broke off in order to find a new holder for Destiny, and found Rimiko.
After wearing the chain around her for long, her body will slowly start to change, and fall apart until she is force to take over.Painfully sprouting wings slowly, is one of the changes, I mean like, flesh ripping from the back and such.
Destiny right now, is a rather giant Bird/Reptilian creature. as Old as Time it seems. It determines the Destiny of every living being.

The story becomes more about Shugo trying to save Rimiko's life, then removing the chain for his own gain.

He loses an Eye towards the end of the story, turns into more of a hero than a villain yadayada

Desperately seeking art of
Rimiko with wings growing out of back (painfully) and or Shugo trying to save her like tha but missing his left eye

MY WIP (updating old AF art)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Sailor

Blessed Husband

ONE SHOP - TWO ARTISTS - THREE STYLES
User Image

If you want to click the link above, it's got all our samples and such.

Collector Cutie-Pie

Tipsy Gawker

Tipsy Kitten

Witty Phantom

Fuzzy Bunny

clicky on siggy for chibi samples ^^
they go 30-50b if your interested c:

davachu's Wife

User Image
If you like this chibi, click on the smile for a shop link. ( one other artist is there as well)
c:

I fail at pricing my own art

Beloved Bunny

my shop
Samples:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Anxious Prophet

Do you accept RLC?

Romantic Sailor

Bump heart (Gaia on mobile is so bad )

Romantic Sailor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers