Are u by any chance interested in pixels
Sample:
User Image

Indulgent Nymph

spreme_kai
Are u by any chance interested in pixels
Sample:
User Image

Very cute!!! But not what I'm super interested in right now, thanks anyway and good luck. <3

Kitten

Wintruz Windaz
ninja

PSSST WOULD YOU CONSIDER ME?
I'd post prices and samples but I'm on mobile. gonk

Indulgent Nymph

Deepthroat Jin
Wintruz Windaz
ninja

Yeah! I'll look through your shop and think about it. Myyy only concern is that you're only offering busts for gold and I'm mostly interested in waist-ups at the moment. And yeah RLC is sadly not an option for me right now.

Buuut we'll see. I'm glad you're interested. xD

Blessed Punk

Kitten

Wintruz Windaz
Deepthroat Jin
Wintruz Windaz
ninja

Yeah! I'll look through your shop and think about it. Myyy only concern is that you're only offering busts for gold and I'm mostly interested in waist-ups at the moment. And yeah RLC is sadly not an option for me right now.

For you, I'll work something out because your character is handsome. ;_; I just feel compelled to draw him.

Indulgent Nymph

Deepthroat Jin
Wintruz Windaz
Deepthroat Jin
Wintruz Windaz
ninja

For you, I'll work something out because your character is handsome. ;_; I just feel compelled to draw him.

Oh. Thank you O//_//O

What kind of art were you thinking? I know you prefer doing line-art but I'd kinda like at least some color. I only have 80b atm to offer though. @__@

Kitten

Wintruz Windaz

Oh. Thank you O//_//O

What kind of art were you thinking? I know you prefer doing line-art but I'd kinda like at least some color. I only have 80b atm to offer though. @__@

Don't worry about prices c: I need to work on my shading and heavier details so your character will be good for me to experiment on.

Indulgent Nymph

Deepthroat Jin
Wintruz Windaz

Oh. Thank you O//_//O

Don't worry about prices c: I need to work on my shading and heavier details so your character will be good for me to experiment on.

OK. Just let me know whatcha do, I don't wanna underpay you. xD

Indulgent Nymph

Deepthroat Jin

Er, ok, so just so we're clear, what type of drawing are you doing and how much are you charging me? I'm sorry, I'm kinda autistic and need everything said plainly.

Interesting Nymph

Wintruz Windaz

Still no art of him?? I saw this thread a few days ago. I really like your OC but I am not that confident in drawing men... I mean, some times they turn out awesome! But not always... Well, I'ma throw my hat into the ring. I promise to not submit something to you that I am not proud of.
Consider me?
Most Recent Samples

Indulgent Nymph

Love Interest
Wintruz Windaz

Still no art of him?? I saw this thread a few days ago. I really like your OC but I am not that confident in drawing men... I mean, some times they turn out awesome! But not always... Well, I'ma throw my hat into the ring. I promise to not submit something to you that I am not proud of.
Consider me?
Most Recent Samples

Yep, nothin' yet.

I'll consider you but I gotta know what exactly Jin is offering first..? I only have so much in funds lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff