Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need to confess that I didn't make the sketch when I told I would, well, I watched some episodes of Vikings before it and now I'm making the sketches (at least trying), It's hard, no good ideas are coming for me to create a good armor design, but I'm still tying.
And I made a new friend and named him as Musashi.

User Image

He that's wearing the armor tries. LOL
Probably is a lot different than you imagined (and I changed a few things, even you being that picky, but I changed because I think somethings in someways weren't working well), but we have a little sketch. confused

User Image

Indulgent Nymph

Deathsketch
Probably is a lot different than you imagined (and I changed a few things, even you being that picky, but I changed because I think somethings in someways weren't working well), but we have a little sketch. confused

User Image

very cool!!! but nah not quiiite what I had in mind? really cool though :0
Maybe I try again later, tomorrow I'm going on a trip and because it I won't start another sketch now. For somw reason I couldn't do a more realistic armor, I mean, an armor that really looks like the old medieval armors that we know.

Blessed Punk

Indulgent Nymph

Blessed Punk

Indulgent Nymph

Indulgent Nymph

Blessed Punk

Springtime Explorer

11,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

I ask 15b, items from my wishlist that total around 15b, or a combination of both.

If you commission me, I will ask 1-2 things.
1. Please provide an item list of some sort if your references are avis/tekteks (I only need items for the shoulders up).
2. If you have any ideas for what to draw in the nouveau circles, please share. The detailing in the circles usually has something to do with the avatar or character being drawn, whether it be pulled from their outfit, items, background, personality, interests, etc.

I currently have x/5 commission slots filled.
Estimated wait time: up to 1 week, unless otherwise stated

Here are some more of my samples:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Indulgent Nymph

Eloquent Trash

Wintruz Windaz
Deathsketch

User Image

very cool!!! but nah not quiiite what I had in mind? really cool though :0

Ik op says he doesn't think its exactly what he wants but damn if this isn't a neat design! <3

Blessed Punk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces