Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

Ugh I hate looking at the limited amount of majors FSU has and having to pay $40 to pick one by the end of next month.

Matthew just tells me accounting -_- which i guess is ok cause its a lot less math than Computer science. But lkjdlkjsf it's not what I want.

List of FSU majors

Methodist University would let me get around the math i wanna take in the computer degrees I would want. But it's 28k a year...

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Haha math *cry*

oh well you better just pick something to try its not the end of the world if you dont figure out what you want RIGHT NOW

Sparkly Genius

My problem is I wanna try a lot of things RIGHT NOW

And scared of making the wrong decision >_>

I think I might just go back to Community College at Fayetteville Tech, as sad as it sounds xD do computer certifications, take weight training (cheaper than joining a gym), finish my criminal justice AA which I was literally one class away from finishing at Delta (they didn't offer the class 90% of the time cause budget cuts) cause at least I'll feel like I'm doing something and maybe try to join a club there cause I need more social life than just hanging at the house most nights with whatever friends the roomies bring over.

Cause Fayetteville State is cheap but doesn't have exactly what I want (And everyone tells me not to major in like Psych even though I really like it) And Methodist isn't worth going into Student Debt for.

But whatever I do, most likely FTCC will be paid for and I should get a bit of grant money back after books each semester.

So I ordered my transcript to the community college and they pick classes next month. Then I can do that while working at FedEx early mornings. Kevin said if I stay at FedEx, I should def be a manager in about 3 years at least. Then I'll be making at least $14-19 an hour full time. And so far I like FedEx and its the first job here in NC I've felt respected at on day one by MOSTLY guys. Yeah I'm the bosses sister so maybe I'm a bit ahead, but at least no one tried to train me wrong and set me up while talking drama (like Summer and Vanessa did at Carlie C's) and at least everyone isn't batshit crazy like Hobby Lobby.

Yeah its early but I have had no problem getting up most of the time so far, no traffic on the way there. Getting paid $9.50 an hour to put stuff on 3 trucks, can wear what I want and sit down when it's slow, gonna get more raises in the next 90 days, talk games and joke around with the guys, sometimes free breakfast, no a*****e customers, paid every Friday, off all day after 8am (well not with Carlie C's) and off Sunday Monday.

Only problem is asking for time off if I go somewhere. Kevin told me its best to wait till after the building split (which the new building was supposed to open next week but isn't ready) and see where I'll end up and with what boss. I chose to stay at my current place but Josh said if everyone stays, then my hours would get cut. The only problem is, I barley get the 25 hours there and I'll need that to survive at least.

I don't get why my hours could get cut too much cause the trucks I load are staying at that facility and Billy and Josh said I'll get to stay with those trucks.

Kevin said to stay at Carlie C's till after the building split to see my hours, which I agree, but I can't wait to quit that place. Laurie hasn't been as happy lately and she's normally who I enjoy talking to there. Matthew theorized that I won't break out as much around my chin as well cause I won't have to deal with fryers and it's always freaking hot back there and always getting interrupted by a*****e ghetto customers.

At least Matthew's mom is looking out for us and looking online at jobs we could apply to for the state/county but there isn't much we're qualified for. The job she has at the courthouse she got with no degree, 27 years ago by taking a typing test in a job placement office. Nowadays the same job requires a BA, typing test and 3 years exp in an office setting. For same exact job with lower starting pay and less benefits. I mean how much more ******** up is our jobs and economy gonna get? That's why I hate the US, our gen was ******** screwed over.

I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself. =/ but this is the type of s**t I think about on a daily basis /end rant

Mondays are now my resting day/ play videogames. I only work out on the floor lying down doing crunches, push ups (can barley do em anymore), bicycles etc. I'd play DDR but I'm on my feet all ******** week for 50 hours so nah. Trying to eat better and haven't touched Alcohol in almost 3 weeks now? yaya and I drink 2-3 bottles of water every shift at FedEx

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

hello gaia~

at work this fine Thursday morning . took care of my BOG wavier it said i was approved now just got to wait for it to clear my payment of 517 and then I will officially start school again in Augs uhh yay.

they are changing math class #'s so math 80 & 82 will now become math 90 & 92s. I guess they are changing other things within those classes like what they will cover.
oh well it doesn't effect me.

Sparkly Genius

That's weird they changed the number for the math classes.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi

Kazuuuuuu!!! It's been so long!!
I kinda drifted away from gaia after my comp got fried.
But I got myself a new one now, and decided to spend some time trying to do some game developing as a hobby instead of drawing for gaians all the time.

Urgh, the mac is so .......weird, everything is so backwards.. hard to get used to.

What are you up to these days?
Do you play HayDay btw. I'm so addicted, let me know if you play and need a neighborhood. emotion_awesome

Olala, I see some hawt bois in your sig. burning_eyes

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

But I got myself a new one now, and decided to spend some time trying to do some game developing as a hobby instead of drawing for gaians all the time.

Urgh, the mac is so .......weird, everything is so backwards.. hard to get used to.

Do you play HayDay btw. I'm so addicted, let me know if you play and need a neighborhood. emotion_awesome

Chrissy!!!!! waaa I miss you~

aww your computer died? That sucks did you lose lots of stuff on it?
Why did you get a Mac? I cant stand those.

Thanks so much for the free stuff again ;D
Your avi always looking so cute emotion_kirakira

Thats sounds like a pretty good hobby to get into. But I hope you keep up your art as well :3
Hows that game developing stuff coming along? Let make some BL game together emotion_awesome

And no I dont play HayDay I try to stay away from those types of games. I dont rly play any computer games.

Sparkly Genius

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

crap that was hot. #7 dat waterfall I want to be under it~

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Thats sounds like a pretty good hobby to get into. But I hope you keep up your art as well :3
Hows that game developing stuff coming along? Let make some BL game together emotion_awesome

And no I dont play HayDay I try to stay away from those types of games. I dont rly play any computer games.

Kazuuu!!!!! I missed you too!

I lost EVERYTHING! But most of it I was able to download again, I had saved the e-mails with codes and stuff for programs, but I lost all of my art, I managed to dig up the one I was working on through a free recovery program, so it wasn't too bad. The rest I have on DA and PB.

I got a mac cuz that was the recomended computer to use when making games and stuff for the app store. It looks really nice and the screen looks big, but it's actually really small, like the text on gaia is so tiny compared to what I'm used to. I'm sure there's something I can do to zoom in, but I haven't bothered with it.

I'm making progress on the game, slow but steady pace, I have to do everything myself, so it's taking time. I have to learn how to use gamesalad to be able to put it together, I can't wait til I get used to it so I can "program" stuff faster.

Haha, I wish I could make one, but I don't have enough skills to draw nor write a visual novel game. crying
If you want to make one, you should try "renpy" it's easy to learn if you want to program a simple BL game.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Kazuuu!!!!! I missed you too!

I lost EVERYTHING! But most of it I was able to download again, I had saved the e-mails with codes and stuff for programs, but I lost all of my art, I managed to dig up the one I was working on through a free recovery program, so it wasn't too bad. The rest I have on DA and PB.

I got a mac cuz that was the recomended computer to use when making games and stuff for the app store. It looks really nice and the screen looks big, but it's actually really small, like the text on gaia is so tiny compared to what I'm used to. I'm sure there's something I can do to zoom in, but I haven't bothered with it.

I'm making progress on the game, slow but steady pace, I have to do everything myself, so it's taking time. I have to learn how to use gamesalad to be able to put it together, I can't wait til I get used to it so I can "program" stuff faster.

Haha, I wish I could make one, but I don't have enough skills to draw nor write a visual novel game. crying
If you want to make one, you should try "renpy" it's easy to learn if you want to program a simple BL game.

Chrissy~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! or late B-day or early? IDK DA just says its today but I know time difference for us. xP

aww man that rly sucks that you lost everything well almost everything . That has happened to me many times.

What programs are you trying to learn with?

I remember hearing about renpy its been a while that Ive heard that . xP I should lol but its such a task. Bl game with no sex sounds/ voice ahh boring xD
lol make my own sounds xD ahhhhh uhnn mmm~ emotion_facepalm

Sparkly Genius

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

that poor dog... well and the tiger as well

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

lol whos gonna be more active on here. s**t I'll have TOX2 tomorrow. That and I work till the End of the month so lol .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff