Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

User Image

It's possible ;D except for that second Sonic & Knuckles added in there towards the top, otherwise the whole contraption would work and it would end up playing Sonic 3 special rounds on the tall Genesis side.

Sega's addon's were ridiculous in the 90's. I still lulz thinking about them.

Good job Kazumi. 11:59 always beating your high score ;D

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

lol what high score XD

ahh I still like the old sega add on s**t so crazy awesome >D

Aged Loiterer

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

dont want to take the quiz now Q____Q but I will ahh my knee is killing me WHY!!! fuuu

yea know what I think I did have awesome ImagE dreams last night but I cant remember but I feel I did .. can this happen xD

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

got 28 out of 30 on the quiz the 2 time around ;D

now today is all about history! and the discussion post are simple this time around thank GOD. I wounder if there is a quiz for these chapters cause its not open yet :/

*bed*

Sparkly Genius

You forgot your Imag-E dream? D:

My brother and I were talking about the Sega stack picture. I forgot all the things use massive hunky AC adapters but Kevin said they made a Sega Strip for that and I want it.User Image

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

omg that pic was so big all i seen was your hand till I scrolled over and was like OMG lol awwww he was the pretties kitty of them all~

I had a dream last night where I was pregnant with twins it was an odd dream it had a lot to do with a manga it seemed cause of the fox guy ;D and he was the dad I guess but it wasn't a normal way of having children and you had to stay pregnant for waaaay longer than us normal humans in the end I woke up before giving birth cause the dream was all about me giving birth and it never happend lol yea I should go read that manga I've been wanting to but I thought I had read all the chps out hmmm

Sparkly Genius

Ahh two more emails from my unintended Japanese Penpal (I've never responded back to him but his random emails are entertaining to read sometimes aka this is the guy that sent me the Entei card on Ebay with bonus candy/letter/Groundon/Charizard ex)

Quote:
Hi Karissa Olson!

There are many interesting bars and restaurants here in Tokyo.
Here are some that I thought were very interesting.

●Robot Restaurant

This is in Shinjuku and it is a very unique restaurant.
Apparently there are robots there! You can enjoy the show which happens twice every day.
http://www.shinjuku-robot.com/pc/top/

●Ninja Akasaka

A restaurant/bar where you can experience and eat with Ninjas!
You can watch what kind of place it is with this video smile
http://youtu.be/GBe7xIJXwAY

●Alcatraz E.R. Shibuya

Want to experience a little thrill in a hospital?
Well here you can experience being a patient by eating delicious food and drinking alcohol! Oh and don't worry all the nurses are sexy and cute lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4XIlZVemgY

●Magic Bar Ginza

Do you like magics? Here you can watch and eat at the same time!
There is a real magic show and apparently a magician will come to your table to entertain!

There are lot more interesting bars/restaurant that you can have fun and eat at the same time!

PS:If you can't find item you're looking for,please feel free to contact me.
I will find any item for you.

Welcome to whole sale!
Would you like to sell Japanese items from your country?

Japanese items are very high quality and there are many countries around the world wanting to sell Japanese items. We have many products so if you're interested please contact me.

Name:Shogo Yazaki

eBayID:romeo1222jp

Quote:
Hi Karissa Olson!

When it's really hot outside, it's easy to lose your appetite.
To prevent from having a heat stroke or to keep healthy during the summer, Japanese eat things like watermelon, shaved ice, cold noodles (such as soba or so-men) and something hot.

Now I am pretty sure most people eat ice cream or cold fruits during summer but I don't think most people eat cold noodles.

Here in Japan, there is a thing called Nagashi-so-men. It is a strange and interesting way of eating so-men.

It is usually made from a bamboo and in that bamboo, water is poured to make a flow. And while the water is flowing down, people above (where the water starts) drops a bundle of noodles.

The noodles then flow down the water and at the bottom of the bamboo, people try to grab the noodles or so-men with their chopsticks and eat it right there.

The water is usually from a well, therefor the water is really cold.

This is what nagashi so-men is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8akV8JJ3gI

Also there are actually a machine where you can experience nagashi so-men. It is sold on amazon smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8akV8JJ3gI

PS:If you can't find item you're looking for,please feel free to contact me.
I will find any item for you.

Aged Loiterer

Sparkly Genius

xD I remember I got married once. Then someone crashed my wedding by unleashing a bunch of Scyther imposters from pokeballs.

User Image

Aged Loiterer

WTF Scythers.

Sparkly Genius

Scyther has wings but can't learn fly. But a tiny Pidgey can and carry you around ;D

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

sometimes pokemon suck when you think of it can fly but cant I wish that little Emolga could use fly its a freaking flying type but it cant learn FLY!

Aged Loiterer

Haha Laura was raging about that exact thing yesterday after she caught an Emolga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff