Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

Ok so try to be at your house by like 12:30-1 then?

xD the 8 pens I need are mostly SKIN colors. -_- like browns, tans and peaches ugh.

And I might need more, I haven't figure out colors for the background. Maybe that I can do in Prismacolor pencils?

Yeah I hung out with Kate. I asked her if she wanted to go to Micheal's with me, just so i could get art supplies or figure out what I need. Then I ended up taking her all over the place and we went to Micheal's last LOL;;

I got you something though lol

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

oh you just reminded me that I need to go to Micheals I should look up the stuff I need lol

oh yay I got something lol

xeno come play Summer Springs with me xD that new gaia game on facebook .. get me the dolphin statue lol
its like a better version of farm-ville I would say I only played farm-ville one time for my granny lol and that game was crap but this is so pretty ;A; who did the art lakjfsdlkajs

umm no lol
1-1:30 x'D

Sparkly Genius

xD what did you need to look up? n_n I just got out of the shower.

Summer Springs? lol Everythings a rip off of Harvest Moon nowadays

I got you a dolphin already ;D

Annnnooooo? 1:30? Ok xD

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

you take shower late but I think .. David should be getting up to take his shower soon :/

well farm s**t works I guess thats why people like to copy it xD
I feel like I am wasting my time now xD

you got me no dolphin *kicks*

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

its okay I try to get ready to I didnt want to get up lol I got up after 12. and just got out of the shower need to do hair makeup and dressed x'D

you want to go get a sandwich? or did you eat already?

Sparkly Genius

I ate something already but if you wanna go get a sandwich that's fine, I could prolly eat half of one and save the rest for later lol

xD I'm having too much fun dancing to Jpop in my room >_> but yeah im dressed.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

well I need to eat something and their isnt anything really here so yea food would be good ;A;

I just need to do makeup ;D

Sparkly Genius

kk that's cool. I just finished makeup so I'll leave now xD

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
User Image

come to the dark side

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Xenosoul

you come tooo twisted

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Xenosoul

you come tooo twisted

No U come!

NEVER! I'll never be on the dark side of cows moooooooooove over User Image

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

well what a day lol
mom and David went to the store and then David came back and after a while I need to go look after my aunts cats and I didnt see my mom around so I asked him and he said she took a walk cause she got mad at him and I was like okay tell her I went to my aunts and hes like she might be over their to come to find out she never came home with him from the store "Raleys" which is far in the corner of are town so I was like fuuu * got to go looking for my mom * I missed a call from her so I knew she had been to my aunts so I came back home and then went back over their and she was their. =A= but yea I guess David said s**t again about how she and I where conspiring together WTF.. fuu him he told me I need to tell my mom what the word conspiring means FUUU you sounds like you need to know

anyway I need to draw my lox pics fuuu I wanted to do that today haven't started yet on any of them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff