I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Yeah 10 is the last level.
I'm half way through 8 now, today has been a good day, some one bought the hair I made so I was able to craft and buy more, yay heart

So you don't like watching tall ppl? 4laugh

rofl tap dancing?? I'd come see your show. 4laugh

thats right I dont like watching the tall ppl play lol

no their will never be a dancing show for you~ emotion_facepalm

oh yay almost to lv 9 I know you can make it you the money saving Chrissy~

Baww Chrissy I couldn't help but go find you in the towns when I seen thats where you were so funny looking for you as a cow. User Image

rofl rofl Haha, so you where stalking me, I didin't know there was a homing device on me, lol.
Sorry I ran off, I thought I was disturbing you in your trash picking.
I ran into Blind Clarity there yesterday, in her billion gold worth outfit haha, I have to tease her about that, picking trash in that expensive outfit.
It's so funny when you see millionares picking trash.

Awww, no dancing? Haha 4laugh

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Yeah 10 is the last level.
I'm half way through 8 now, today has been a good day, some one bought the hair I made so I was able to craft and buy more, yay heart

So you don't like watching tall ppl? 4laugh

rofl tap dancing?? I'd come see your show. 4laugh

thats right I dont like watching the tall ppl play lol

no their will never be a dancing show for you~ emotion_facepalm

oh yay almost to lv 9 I know you can make it you the money saving Chrissy~

Baww Chrissy I couldn't help but go find you in the towns when I seen thats where you were so funny looking for you as a cow. User Image

rofl rofl Haha, so you where stalking me, I didin't know there was a homing device on me, lol.
Sorry I ran off, I thought I was disturbing you in your trash picking.
I ran into Blind Clarity there yesterday, in her billion gold worth outfit haha, I have to tease her about that, picking trash in that expensive outfit.
It's so funny when you see millionares picking trash.

Awww, no dancing? Haha 4laugh

lol picking the trash in fancy gaia clothing xD
no I wasn't picking trash I was the one going to bug you picking trash ( millionares got to get their trash from somewhere they dont want to be seen buying it so they go pick it up emotion_awesome
I forgot you where a cow so I was like ROFL when I seen you
Gaia has this thing that cause show what and where you be at yea know. in the "my gaia" tab y/y you can turn it off xD but you take my fun from me~

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lol, it's worse to be seen picking it! rofl
Just kidding, haha. Anyways I'm wearing a 7K cow, so I fit right in.

You should see me when I run around in my bacon, that's even more funny 4laugh

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that thing, I think I've seen it before, but never gave it much thought.
I won't turn it off, I don't mind being stalked.
Sorry I ran off 4laugh

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Maybe I should buy back my bacon, sometimes I have trouble passing between the houses cuz I'm so fat. 4laugh

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

rofl Bacon! xD that just sounds to funny . and your to fat as a cow xD
its fine you ran off I was just going in for a sec to see you lol. it was a pain to walk in that town it wouldn't let me move to different places very well .

Sparkly Genius

Thanks you woman for making my hair appt ;D looking forward to it! And Avengers of course!

I really gotta start on editing pictures/vlogs

And....

lolololololoololololololololllololololo9lo9lo9lololololololololol

Jennifer and Robby broke up.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

ITS PARTY TIME! emotion_awesome lol that didnt last very long at all! bawwahaha

Sparkly Genius

I said "give it by mid-Summer". Man I gave them too much time to break up. Sooner than I thought.

I wonder if they'll get back together? But I don't care cause even if they do it will just be keep happening over and over.

lol I was just playing DDR 3rd mix soooo old!

Cause my brother hooked up my PSone to play Pepsiman when he was here. And I think he took the game with him >_> LOL I don't see it anywhere

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

oh god old school DDR

yea I guess you and I both gave them to much time to break up xD dang it we should of put some money down on them lol you whole store should of put money on them to see when they would break up lol

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

ahhh crap my internet is slow again!what is going on!
so the phs was not the problem

tisk Jenni :/
lol she sounds so jelly xP I wounder what shes gonna do now try to buddy buddy up with you again and I wounder if Robbys gonna be all clingy to you even more again

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

my brother is over and I am making cup cakes 8'D cause I need to get fatter and eat more bad food this late >__>

its laggy no matter what like right now I cant seen any thing I am typing and have to stop and wait for it to think before it loads all the s**t onto the page.

Sparkly Genius

Mmmm cucpcakes xD

Sparkly Genius

omg im soo flipping tired.

Got off work at 2:30 and slept until like 10 mins ago.

There are some days at work where I feel like I'm tired and I'll go straight home and take a nap, but once I get off, I actually don't because I'll feel better or just wont.

Today I thought I would take a nap when I got home and I actually did. Because being the only bagger and hearing your name called every 2-5 mins your entire shift to help bag, get carts (corporate came), do price checks, clean up a spill, service outs, etc etc is lksjfklsdj I wanted to snap at people! But I didn't. And the last 15 mins of my shift, finally 2 baggers came on and all I had to do was stand by the door and sell hot french bread and I was thankful to do that task for once even though I normally hate it. Cause I finally just got to stand still!

Now I shall work on editing photos lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces