< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2510 2511 2512 > >> >>> »|

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Dr.Corday.Obsession
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession
Could I be on the waiting list of the Halfbody if I offer a June Letter containing the G Blade?

OMG yes but one slot just opened up for halbodys XD
Haha, that's great. But one of my friends is drawing a referance of my OC (I only have referance at the moment) And so I'm just waiting on that. One it's finished, I'll let you draw my OW :3nodd: But in the meanwhile, would it be alright if I buy a chibi headshop of my OC? (referance only)

I see so when your friend is done with the pic of your OC you want a halfbody pic? And Yea ok I'll draw a chibi headshot. For yea. So umm wait well I have a referance of this OC to do the chibi with?
First question: Yes. For the chibi headshot, do you think you can try to work from a text description of my OC? sweatdrop

maybe give me the description and I'll see. what I think of it. <3
heart

(I'm the Tooth Fairy now)
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession
Could I be on the waiting list of the Halfbody if I offer a June Letter containing the G Blade?

OMG yes but one slot just opened up for halbodys XD
Haha, that's great. But one of my friends is drawing a referance of my OC (I only have referance at the moment) And so I'm just waiting on that. One it's finished, I'll let you draw my OW :3nodd: But in the meanwhile, would it be alright if I buy a chibi headshop of my OC? (referance only)

I see so when your friend is done with the pic of your OC you want a halfbody pic? And Yea ok I'll draw a chibi headshot. For yea. So umm wait well I have a referance of this OC to do the chibi with?
First question: Yes. For the chibi headshot, do you think you can try to work from a text description of my OC? sweatdrop

maybe give me the description and I'll see. what I think of it. <3
Name: Elizabeth
Grade: 10th

Appearance: Elizabeth is 5ft 3in, weighing in at 100lbs. She isn't anorexic, but she's perceived to be by some. In truth, it's just her metabolism that consumes away the fat she takes in. She has a hereditary disease that makes her anemic, give her a fragile look when sick. Her body type is slender. Her skin tone is light. Her hair falls down past her shoulders right above her breast and is a lustrous black, with the occasional streaks of auburn red. Her bangs are parted almost evenly, the right side has more hair than the left (just a little bit more though). Her eyes are almost an opposite color though. Her eyes tend to change color from light brown to olive green from time to time. Most of the time they're an light olive green on the outside of the eye and near the iris it becomes a golden hazel color, with a glassy look to them. She wears a silver chain necklace with a caduceus hanging from it. Elizabeth never ever takes it off. It's a sign of her commitment to her future medical field and her love and admiration for her father. Elizabeth has the usual ear piercing, one in each lobe, but in the left ear, there is a small black ear cuff in the upper part of her ear and another one in the middle. Sometimes she'll wear her black framed rectangle glasses.

Sorry it's so long >>;
If it's alright, I'll post the order form :3nodd:
Atsuhiko Ishikawa
o_O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o_O;

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Dr.Corday.Obsession
If it's alright, I'll post the order form :3nodd:

Ok.Yea I think I get what see looks like now . ^^
I love Kazumi!

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Dr.Corday.Obsession
Atsuhiko Ishikawa
o_O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o_O;

OMG Jish Atus is Super cute XD
I'm always super-cute!
Ha ha, you're using my pixel thing as a link!
Yay!

Gaian Name: Dr.Corday.Obsession
Style: Colored chibi headshot
Picture of Avatar or OC: OC. You have my referance.
Customer Notes: Uhm...green eyes? IF you can, can you draw a stethascope around her neck...or something? ^^;;
Payment: 3k + 500 something tickets tip?

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Atsuhiko Ishikawa
Ha ha, you're using my pixel thing as a link!

yup because I didnt want to get rid of it and its a sexy woman. XD

Aged Loiterer

It was truly the best one I made.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out