Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

clean and cleaned =A= home alone wounder where people went. I got my Pendulum CD~

Sparkly Genius

Sighh. Sick of this place.

I went on my break at 1:18, so that means at 1:28, I go back. At 1:26, Kevin my manager busts in tge break room and says he needs me up front to bag NOW. I said I still have 2 mins left, tell that to Anjelika and Laura in the bathroom behind me texting and giggling on a personal,break

This morning I asked Savon if I could have a normal lunch instead of early so she switched it cause it wouldnt effect anything at that time. Well 10 mins before 3, Kevin is asking why my lunch is switched, cause apparently Oscar went home on lunch & supposedly cant come back cause his car tire is flat. It got really busy just right before my lunch and im running around doin everything. I told Kevin hes just mad that he cant get Anjelika & Laura to stay up front & acrually WORK!

But enjoying my normal lunch atm ;D Boston Market tv dinner lol

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

yay go xeno you tell that Kevin~
for real they take everything out on you cause your a real worker

Aged Loiterer

I wonder what would happen if you stopped working.

Sparkly Genius

Lord Kazumi

yay go xeno you tell that Kevin~
for real they take everything out on you cause your a real worker

Hells yeah they do D:< I was pretty much the only bagger for 3 busy hours.

And I thought about calling in sick this morning and probably could have cause Kevin & Savon were there and not Jerry or Joe R. That's why everybody was effing around cause the real top managers weren't there. But I didn't wanna call in cause of the s**t that happened last time I tried to, plus my brother Kevin told me not to. And my brother and parents went to my parents friends house for a BBQ T__T

And after Fanime (I don't plan to buy much there except food and maybe some fan art) I gotta save upp for a plane ticket to go see my brother sometime in NC for a week in July/August and take my next vacation that week.

And I have a really bad headache @_@ from work and they even wanted me to stay overtime which I don't think that $12 hour would be worth it at this point after all day.

Got home and it's empty here. My parents are at the airport right now dropping off Kevin.

Jishii
I wonder what would happen if you stopped working.

I wonder too honestly. I can't wait to for teh day to put in my 2 weeks notice!

>_> If me, Seth, Robby and Siu stopped working altogether right now. Haha oh maaaan. The slack the 4 of us pick up together from the 16 total baggers we have is amazing! The store would fail!

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

its so early lol only 12am 8'D what do do with my time now..

Sparkly Genius

Kazumi, were you thinking about wanting to see the Avengers at all? You don't have to unless you want to?

Thursday, May 3, 2012, 12:00AM Late Wednesday night/ butt a** early Thursday morning in Manteca but im up for trying to stay awake lol;;

Kate if you read this, you're invited too ;D but idk if you have to watch the kid that morning.

Im going to sleep now because my head is still pounding! D:<

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

emotion_eyebrow your the one that was like " I dont know if I have to work early Friday" I dont mind going at all

fuuu *tosses Wii control fuu you zelda game*

and I am so sick of my internet being laggy for this whole week!

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Yeah 10 is the last level.
I'm half way through 8 now, today has been a good day, some one bought the hair I made so I was able to craft and buy more, yay heart

So you don't like watching tall ppl? 4laugh

rofl tap dancing?? I'd come see your show. 4laugh

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Yeah 10 is the last level.
I'm half way through 8 now, today has been a good day, some one bought the hair I made so I was able to craft and buy more, yay heart

So you don't like watching tall ppl? 4laugh

rofl tap dancing?? I'd come see your show. 4laugh

thats right I dont like watching the tall ppl play lol

no their will never be a dancing show for you~ emotion_facepalm

oh yay almost to lv 9 I know you can make it you the money saving Chrissy~

Baww Chrissy I couldn't help but go find you in the towns when I seen thats where you were so funny looking for you as a cow. User Image

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Xenosoul
Lord Kazumi

emotion_eyebrow your the one that was like " I dont know if I have to work early Friday" I dont mind going at all

fuuu *tosses Wii control fuu you zelda game*

and I am so sick of my internet being laggy for this whole week!

lol i don't remember you ever writing if you wanted to go or not for some reason. And yeah I did say that-- but I'm dumb cause I thought it was Thursday night to Friday morning/ hence if I was working that would suck. But it's Wednesday night to Thursday morning lol

So I could just come over after class on Wednesday and hang out until we go that nite? Anddd I might pick up Jill's cousin Edwin on the way to just come see the movie with us and the Manteca group cause he lives around 8 mile part of Stockton I believe. But he might be working that nite so idk yet.

EDIT: lol I feel so bad. I accidentally took someone's phone charger, most likely Jills x_X
>_> Well I put my phone charger in the front pocket of my backpack and I had put my backpack upstairs inside Jill's closet so no one would mess with it. Later on, I go upstairs to go get it when I'm about to sleep and my backpack was moved around and i had left the front pocket partially open, and there was a phone charger laying on top of my bag near the pocket. I assumed it was mine and took it and charged my phone downstairs with it.

Well I plugged that same phone charger in my room when I got home and now emptying out the rest of my backpack, I see that I have another one...

lol I Thought it was the 2 like you said so it would of been 2-3 wed-Thur not Thur-Friday
I was like why do it matter if you work early Friday x'D

uhh man so much s**t going on again. I feel like crap today *emos* not to bad

I got past that stupid part in Zelda last night and got stuck at the monster again dlfkjasklj that black one with the arms and toe I have to hit uhh I think after this battle with it I might still have one more time with it..WHYYYYY how many does that make 6 battles for the same thing.

Sparkly Genius

Yeah I was dumb about the days xD

What's going on? D:

My brother bought me a used CD at Rasputin Saturday. I finally opened it and there's a totally different CD in it.

So they copy pasta the same Zelda boss 6 times? How ******** lazy are game developers becoming? I swear this is becoming a trend now in these style of games.

Star Ocean 4 that light tunnel at the end before the final bosses had 4 copypasta bosses and Okami had several copypasta bosses, especially the ******** spider one.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Xenosoul
Yeah I was dumb about the days xD

What's going on? D:

My brother bought me a used CD at Rasputin Saturday. I finally opened it and there's a totally different CD in it.

So they copy pasta the same Zelda boss 6 times? How ******** lazy are game developers becoming? I swear this is becoming a trend now in these style of games.

Star Ocean 4 that light tunnel at the end before the final bosses had 4 copypasta bosses and Okami had several copypasta bosses, especially the ******** spider one.

Oh yea well it does change each time you fight him so its not the same over and over but its like whyyyy wont you stay in ground I dont want you for a plot line lol

edit: oh yea I thing I fixed my slow internet problem I knew what it most likely was for a week but didnt do anything till now .. it was the fact that I had 2 photoshops :/ now things move much fast online whyyyyyyyyyy uhhggg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff