WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

it could so happen emotion_puke

kitty kitty
lol the music was playing from BTs laptop symphony
hung out at my aunts for a while had to go feed the fluffy one can food >__> and I let them out side for almost an hour
User Image
It was nice all kinds of birds flying around

OH Crap you dont have ZEMBERS name on your list! do you??? lol just thought of it cause of my photobucket name . I know you have Zen.. and I cant remember your other Z name you had might of been zembers xD and I fail again

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

lol your bros gonna come sleep in j00 bed ;D
while you be getting drunk~

oh yay I had a feeling I didnt see no Zember ;D

I know Kavren was so big and cute >w< Seeing those kinds of cats makes me want one >A< to cute.. But this one dont like to use the cat box and his poop gets stuck to his butt fur :/ hows those apples LOL

yea hammock~

I think I want to make the character chart but uhh fail at knowing all the OCs names.. XENO TYPE THEM FOR ME~

edit: oh yea downloading the student trial of PHS.. FUUU U PHS 9 hours to download! alkjfdlskj

Sparkly Genius

xD yeah >_> maybe he will. I just hope he doesn't go through all my s**t, not that i really have anything to hide lol;

I deserve to get drunk after all this s**t Ive been putting up with this past month at work etc. And I forgot to mention that Ruth started spreading rumors that I already found a new boyfriend and she told me that she told Jennifer that i found someone. Idk wtf she is trying to do but I told her to quit saying s**t srsly -_-;; I don't have a boyfriend, but I'm fine. I need time to heaaal.

And yeah getting drunk isn't the best way to heal but I don't really get THAT drunk, I just wanna have a fun time and I don't plan to drink that much when I have to drive home super early the next day and see my brother.

And I want my room to be superrrr clean so I can show my brother and be liek see Karissa no inherit packrated messiness from parents. But just one more thing to add to what i have to do this week @_@

I just showed Jill the pleasures of the Filipino-english digimon dub

wtf 9 hours for photoshop really?

Kk I'll type the characters out in my next post ;D

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

NO STOP IT rofl that Filipino English dub! LOL so bad DIGI EGG UP! jajaja

its down to 5 hours now this is why I never download the trials cause they take hours!

yea I know you should have some fun and I already knew you be smart to know you where gonna wake up and leave by 9am xD and be up the next day

yay chara names

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

oh yay names.. trying to come up with some kind of way I want to make their head shots of this :/ maybe I show you when I get some different ones done.

lol you wrote Zen 2 ;D

oh yea I was looking up names for Kaimi the other night or so IDK if you seen my tweet about the names ( kou , luca , Uriel... ) umm Uriel would be a NO beacuse its a name for a light angle lol but I am looking for names that mean " light" or " bright light" and I kind of want it to be 3 letters . But could be 4. I kind of thing of Tusbasa asking Sumiaki to name the kid xD cause he be like you read a lot you must know some names.. But I think of them wanting to give him the name meaning "light" cause they left this bright light when they first see him and hold him kind of crap.. cause of the father aura xD thats what it felt like to them. .. lol yush name your dark angle son after the word "light"

I didnt even notice the use of Japanese names I did hear them but umm I dont think I notice cause its just normal to me! xD oh god really JP Digi egg up! thats as bad as MAKE UP! for Sailor moon

Sparkly Genius

xD show me when you get an idea ;D

Trying listening to "The Biggest Dreamer" fan-dubbed in English @4:00"

lol name it "Light" for a Dark Angel ;D Hmm. I"ll see if I can come up with anything. I NEED FOOD. OMG ITS 11? It feels like i just got home not that long ago.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

biggest dreamer best digi song next to that other one xD

I google all names I could for the meaning "light" or with some kind of meaning like that I looked at them all but I was on my phone at night xD their where a few others that I really liked to but I didnt write them down xD

GO GO use your Sumiaki powers!

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

first one is to long xD

Eron :/ sounds odd lol or the way I be thinking it

Aine .. sounds like a girls name? hmmm or does it lol

oh I ended up looking around online and forgot to keep drawing xP

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Spontaneous Orgies
ninja

aww emotion_bigheart

to bad it looks bad after being resize so small x3x
Lord Kazumi
Spontaneous Orgies
ninja

aww emotion_bigheart

to bad it looks bad after being resize so small x3x
Hmm, yeah, some of the lines look weird. D; It happens sometimes with the art I get. Can you resize it in the .psd file? Usually it looks better if I ask the artist to do it when this happens. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff