Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

Hecks yah!

I know -_-; skldfjskl need more timeeee before i sleep lol

LOLOLOL I love how the Xbox just DROPS out of that thing. And I've heard of the door on the bottom not opening sometimes even when you do win the big prizes so they just get stuck in there lulz.

Sparkly Genius

lololol watch @4:10 to @4:19.

I TELL everyone even if you hit it accurately, it will still do a tiny skip over. I've gotten to the top sooo many times. Lulz the rigged machines.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

yea those evil stackers and the owners but its fun xD

Sparkly Genius

Yeah, it's still funn to play.

jajaja that netbook I saw at Office Depot the night we were there.

I don't have big fingers and I can always plug it in so idc about the cons. I actually could have afforded this today with my check...well idk after tax xP but bills n stuff so no buying yet.

I may have it run Photoshop for on the go, but not insanely large files and that's prolly the most I'd force it to do. Still gonna use my desktop for main stuff. I just want something to browse the web and type on in my bed x3

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

you should get it soon then maybe by your B-day? you could always charge it and pay off the extra?

man I been coughing all night just got up now at 2pm :/
I had got a check from EDD so I thought hey I get EDD again? but I just got the mail for it again and it says all I have left is 32 dollars soooo I guess not

Sparkly Genius

XD yeah maybe ill do that for the netbook.

Blah. I feel sad now after we had such a fun night for New Years Wal-Mart. Must be my stupid hormones making me emo.

Im typing on the Gaia app for iphone. Its so easy to see posts without having to zoom in out a lot now x3

I wish they had made this app earlier.

Sparkly Genius

So Robby text me in the morning said the store looked good which surprised me, i only got half the checkstands cleaned go-backs were everywhere still even though i tried to do them. I was stressssed last nite xD

And he thinks Hungry Man dinners are healthy. Pleaseee, i cant imagine the preservatives in those frozen dinners. It wont affect him though hes already in shape addicted to working out.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

He could eat what ever he wanted lol

lol oh well its better than him calling you and saying that the store looked like crap.

I hate waking up and not being able to talk lol
omg THAT CANDLE IS SO STRONG! I sitting here thinking what is that smell~

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

I cant wait for the day I can Tell David off. what gives him the high and mighty power to say what ever he wants and then my mother has to be the way he wants her to be and me to FUUUCK HIM! Hes lucky I only want to use him atm . D<

Sparkly Genius

Whats David doing now?

Yeah i was closing tonight (had no idea our store closes at 10 tonight as well) so wtf? And about 30 mins before i was off, Ruth comes crying inside the store right after she left, that her Nissan was broken into.

Shes had her previous cars hit several times by customers in our parking lot, parking in the general front area of the store. Soo she parks it way out at the edge of Office Max facing the freeway. There are no lights/barley any other cars out there.

Now i know a car can get broken into anywhere at anytime ( We had a guy at my Tracy store break into 5 cars in a row RIGHT in front of the store in broad daylight before he got caught) but Ruth parking her car out there makes it an easier target.

It saddens me. There was glass EVERYWHERE! I was trying to brush it all out of the car with card board and the security guard (a girl that sits still on her bike half the time talking on her cell) didn't wanna help us at all/see anything or help report it to the police and blew us off ---our security's main job is to REPORT) so my manager is gonna report the security guard tomorrow.

Poor Ruth, she didnt keep anything valuable in her car , (she doesn't have a stereo either) they didnt take anything. But they jacked up her key hole so she cant
stick her key inside, broke the entire drivers side of the car windows scratched up her entire front door.

And Kate said to let her know when S-mart is hiring cause Susan got fired and wont say why. ******** Wal-mart!

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

:/ where they bored or something I never knew of people breaking into cars for nothing!
and yea cars and get broken into anywhere any time it happens all the time at schools when the people in the Office have a nice view of the parking lots

Well thats not a fun way to start the new year and now I want to know why Susan got fired even MORE! hmm so weird she got fired when I seen her their a few days ago. :/ baw what could of she have done.

Sparkly Genius

xP they prolly thought Ruth had a stereo or something in her car but couldn't tell, it's a nice car in general though, pretty and silver with tinted windows. Well not anymore after seeing the windows smashed.

Or maybe they were really bored, I mean they scratched the entire front of the car like they were pissed. Key scratches criss crossed every way imaginable. I wish I had gone more outside today, I prolly woulda seen it but that's what I get for having too much s**t to do when closing. I had to make sure EVERYTHING was on the shelf in the right spot cause we are having inventory tonight.

And I didn't get everything done and the store closed at 10 and I was off at 10 and there was TONS of people still in the store that i could bag for to get them out but i can't accrue overtime so managers said GET OUT lol in a joking way. Not that I wanted to stay any longer but the schedule is ******** retarded.

And idk why Susan got fired...but Wal-mart can fire for any stupid reason plus they discriminate against women specifically, they have THOUSANDS of law suits against them.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

never park your car far out in the middle of no where that is dark and no one seems to go to . Its not gonna help where its at really in the end but its always better to park closer to stores and lighter places at night that more people come by

but sounds like they where bored keying the car up like that or really mad they took the time to get in for nothing stupid people

Someone was died on March ln got ran over by a drunk diver. snap the drunk diver was a woman and had her 4 kids with her.
the Birds have died again! must be someone doing or its just odd that the birds die on New years

Dang! Walmart is gay as s**t I feel bad for that one girl post
Quote:
Walmart Managers Abuse Employee with Militant Tactics

I was going to say if someone was yelling at me I would of got up and left but then they block the door. sounds like those workers should of been fired for that and running after her for that long

Sparkly Genius

Yeah exactly. I was thinking that cause I would walk Ruth out to her car on some nights. She can park away from everyone but don't park facing the freeway in the very last row, no one is over there at night and there's no lights! i know her car got hit twice so i don't blame her for being paranoid but still she doesn't need to park that far off.

She could park out there during the day and then move her car closer but alkdjfkls

I'm just ******** scared, cause a couple months ago someone broke into a car right in front to take a stereo and gallon of water out. We had some lady robbed in day light at gun point in our lot while sitting in her car. I'm always wondering if me or my car is next when these things happen =/

Hmm. My coworker Holland said that on March Ln where Bank of America is, was entirely blocked off that night, she had to go down Rosemarie or whatever to get around to get back onto March.

Yeah Wal mart is ******** stupid, has destroyed countless businesses and employee's lives and makes billions off of it. The high cost of low prices documentary summed this up so well...

Sparkly Genius

Oh yeah Wal mart spends about 7 million a year on a corporate team with a rapid response jet to any union attempting to start up at any store. That just makes me lulz

s**t gets serious around @35:00

They don't want American workers to have a chance at fighting them or starting a union to be treated right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff