Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

young boy: Donel...(the name for now at least)

Kotetsuo: ummm...I don't think so... o___o;;;

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Nem: your going to have to tell him

Juilan: * is in love with the boy XD* Aww donel (=___=')

Sparkly Genius

(well it was either that or Zantros.)

I kind of like Zantros better now >__>

Kotetsuo: I think he knows Nem...he saw them get killed... Or that's what I heard...

*goes over to the couch and sits on it next to Zantros*

Zantros: *staring over at Lucifer in the corner and starts shaking his wings*

K I think I'll change his name to Zantros, cause Donel sounds too much like Don, even though the "do" part is prounounced different XP

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Juilan: oh dont be scared of Lucifer hes really nice ^___^ * waves for Lucifer to come over*

*lucifer walks over and sits down next to Juilan*

Lucifer: *smiles and gives the boy his hand to shake* I am lord Lucifer its nice to me you <3 what ever Juilan likes I like too <3

Juilan: see hes very nice if you ever want somethign done you can ask him he loves to do things....* that didnt sound right*

Nem: ^___^

Sparkly Genius

Kotetsuo: O___o; (he's close to me *stares at Lucifer out of the corner of his eyes*)

Zantros: *puts his hand in Lucifers hand and leaves it there while his wings still shake* ...find mommy?

Kotetsuo: >_____<

(Ha ha Kotetsuo is more scared of Lucifer than that kid is but he trys not to show it)

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Luicfer; all right I got my frist mission XD * pets T-chans hair and Zantros and gets up all happy* heheheh * is happy becuase hes going to go to mizer and scare the crap out of them all but no t Rio*

Nem: hes Lord Lucifer and yet he likes to take orders .... >__>?

Sparkly Genius

Zantros: *flaps his wings and stares as Lucifer leaves*

*after Lucif leaves*

Kotetsuo: Yeah, I guess he likes orders...*trys to curl up next to Julian as well*

Zantros: You can be daddy? *staring at Julian*

Kotetsuo: o____O; (I'm the one who rescued you from getting killed...and yet you call him daddy?) e___e

Eclipse: Awww, this is so cute! and random We should go out to eat, I'm sure Zantros is hungry

Kotetsuo: Well, I was going to feed him, until you started stalking me...

Eclipse: As long as you're living in my house, I can see what you are doing here all I want ^___^ o_____o is that what you had in that bag was food?

Kotetsuo: mmmhmmm...

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Nem: so are you like going to watch us have sex?

Julian: sweatdrop umm daddy you say >w< so sweet you are..

Sparkly Genius

Eclipse: Well, I wasn't thinking that far Nem...I just want to know what is simply going on in my house that is out of the ordinary.

Kotetsuo: So sex is the ordinary here then?

Eclipse: >____< I don't know anymore...

Zantros: I want food... and mommy...

Mizer: Oh great...*perks up his wings* Lucifer is here, Rio go scare him away, distract him or something...

Rio: *Playing with play doh and my little ponys with Meros in the corner of Mizer's room* question

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Luicfer: * walking up to Mizer room at Takes out all his wings and lets his power start to flow out.. Makes Rio look with and take out his wings and runs out of the room to go hide somewhere XD as Lucfer walks into the room and right up to Mizer and grabs him and pulls him to the wall and yells at him: Wheres Zantros mom!!

Sparkly Genius

Mizer: Zantros? That's a new one. I have no idea what you are talking about? *trying to break free of Lucifer's grasp*

Meros: Holy crap O___o *runs out of the room to find Rio*

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Luicfer: * lets go * oh =___= but I thought... mmm wait I'll be right back..* Teleports back to Eclipse house*

Sparkly Genius

Eclipse: o___o what's wrong Lucifer?

Kotetsuo: *looks up suddenly to see Lucifer back* question

Zantros: Mommy?...

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Luicfer: uhh mm not yet umm T-chan I need some help.. you know more than I do.. give me some info

Sparkly Genius

Kotetsuo: Umm...*goes out of the room to talk to Lucifer all nervous*

His mom, dad and him were kept in the dungeons' for awhile. Eventually Mizer had Geno and some other angel I've never seen before go and kill the parents down there right after they let them out of the cells.

Mizer was going to keep the kid for labarotory work and possible experiments before converting him to dark but I couldn't stand the kids crying to so I stole Mizer's keys to let him out and tossed the keys far into the dungeon last night. I've had Zantros stay in the bathtub all night with blankets and stuff and fed him...and his pet is up there too, that's why there's blood all over the floor up there...I think someone hurt him but I don't know when that happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff