Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok open for posting & in general while I clean up the first page

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

cherrysoda_z

Oh my goodness >.< Your item list makes me wanna cry. Well I would like to offer one of my animated head shots... I can add a body (I don't know how well that will work out but I can probably do it super chibi style) and I would like to draw Garua :3 I went through all your characters and I like her the most I think...

Um well... you can honestly pay me anything. 10-70k is what I've been getting (since I just do art for people who inspire me and let them pick the price) but I don't know if we can work out something for your Deus Persona... It's one of my main quest items so I would love to draw for you in order to earn it somehow o.o

Why are you leaving though?? I feel like soooo many people have been leaving lately! D:
Emmillia Moon
Oh my goodness >.< Your item list makes me wanna cry. Well I would like to offer one of my animated head shots... I can add a body (I don't know how well that will work out but I can probably do it super chibi style) and I would like to draw Garua :3 I went through all your characters and I like her the most I think...

Um well... you can honestly pay me anything. 10-70k is what I've been getting (since I just do art for people who inspire me and let them pick the price) but I don't know if we can work out something for your Deus Persona... It's one of my main quest items so I would love to draw for you in order to earn it somehow o.o

Why are you leaving though?? I feel like soooo many people have been leaving lately! D:

Ah your art is cute but not rly what I'm looking for sorry =v=!

& I have been planning to leave for like 3 years now but kept coming back for no good reason and I question myself why I come back every single time so, this time for sure!

Although that being said as you can see I am still loitering around making this thread so uh...

orz.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

cherrysoda_z
Emmillia Moon

Ah your art is cute but not rly what I'm looking for sorry =v=!

& I have been planning to leave for like 3 years now but kept coming back for no good reason and I question myself why I come back every single time so, this time for sure!

Although that being said as you can see I am still loitering around making this thread so uh...

orz.

You should just buy art and now quit razz gaia is easy to be on so there is no reason nottt to be. :3

Thanks anyways >.<

Beloved Friend

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My Art Shop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here is my shop, hope you'll like it.

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I just saw your post on tumblr! Here's my gallery, I have a number of different styles. I'm most interested in drawing gijinkas! Just tell me if you're interested in one and we can discuss price? c:
Emmillia Moon
You should just buy art and now quit razz gaia is easy to be on so there is no reason nottt to be. :3

Thanks anyways >.<

I'll just be around long enough to spend all the stuff I accumulated yeh.

& thank you for the interest =v=!
DnG_Productions

KendraChu

thank you for the interest but no thank you 8v8
canceled some 1yr+ old trades and now have more funds woop.
User Image

★ ★ ★ T w i i ♥ »

Good luck with the requests, Cherry! >//u//< Chuur charries are always so amazing ♪

IRL Lunatic

psh leaving
MilahDesu
Good luck with the requests, Cherry! >//u//< Chuur charries are always so amazing ♪

thank you milah * v*

PandawCoffee
psh leaving

I'm trying here. Want stuff.

Sweet Genius

8,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
I like this one: http://blobofboredom.weebly.com/credia.html
Price: Little Sister
Samples: http://s1272.beta.photobucket.com/user/real_slim_shadie/library/#/user/real_slim_shadie/library/?&_suid=135881853123906539739795580908

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
cherrysoda_z

I would love to draw your any or even all of your characters ^^ heart heart
Please consider me heart
Samples: S S C C

DA Gallery heart heart
punklollipop666

xXxLady ButterflyxXx