Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Kitten

8,550 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Jeebus, you have a lot of art coming your way! I've been taking a slight break in arting, but you certainly haven't been forgotten.
Sorry, haven't been in an art mood lately. Here's the small progress I've made during my art block.

King Gekko

Been outta town for work and just got home i still have to finish my art for the person who paid sigh ill get to yours ok. I let you know how long itd be earlier but i see this lol idgi but ok i wont forget to draw your free art ...
Sorry to come off rude but this rubs me the wrong way :/

Genius

I'll get on it lol, I have the sketch done but ArcheAge... x'D I didn't do anything but that game last weekend ;~;

Genius

WHALE ROCKET
Been outta town for work and just got home i still have to finish my art for the person who paid sigh ill get to yours ok. I let you know how long itd be earlier but i see this lol idgi but ok i wont forget to draw your free art ...

Nonono!! It's made so we don't forget. I'm sorry to have rubbed you the wrong way, sweetheart ;n; I really didn't intend to!! I just made this thread for reminders sake, not to rush anyone!!
gues i should have mentioned that in the prior post. sweatdrop I'm really sorry..

King Gekko

butterholes
WHALE ROCKET

Nonono!! It's made so we don't forget. I'm sorry to have rubbed you the wrong way, sweetheart ;n; I really didn't intend to!! I just made this thread for reminders sake, not to rush anyone!!
gues i should have mentioned that in the prior post. sweatdrop I'm really sorry..

sorry i was just in a bad mood last night i normally wouldnt be so blunt sob just felt pressured and i just got home from a week of being away and got easily annoyed i think im sorry ;o;;;
im normally not so rude pfffft

Genius

WHALE ROCKET
butterholes
WHALE ROCKET

sorry i was just in a bad mood last night i normally wouldnt be so blunt sob just felt pressured and i just got home from a week of being away and got easily annoyed i think im sorry ;o;;;
im normally not so rude pfffft

everyone is on edge this week, so it seems. I can't blame you at all, sweetheart.
im having parental drama, friend drama, etc. so i can kinda relate. you take your time, I don't mind at all. <3 I really appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff