Stone-cold Zealot

14,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50
Neo_Iori
So Dax when would you like my request?

you can give it to me whenever!
it might be a while before i get to it, but yeah, whatever you want me to draw you, lemme know ;D
I may let you choose considering I got a lot of them with different looks.

Stone-cold Zealot

14,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50
Neo_Iori
I may let you choose considering I got a lot of them with different looks.

that works too ;D
wahmbulance Here are my boys Dax wahmbulance

Apollo:
User Image
He is an adventure and warrior who grew up with two other brothers of the same age. He had a Viera mother and a Drow father. Him and one of his other brothers took their leave from the tribe to go out on their on and learn about the world. Growing up with the powers to move the earth and shroud himself in darkness in a fight. Eventually when he got into a town, he found sanctuary with a blind female dragon oracle. The two gave each other company and even got to a point to form a relationship.with each other. Always having a pleasant face, he was one of the most trustworthy and loyal people in town.

Iccarus:
User Image

Iccarus is the nephew of Apollo from the brother of his who stayed in the tribe. His mother was a succubus who oddly enough wanted to learn about viera culture and blended in with them take a similar form. Though finding the tribe was mostly women she soon took a liking to Iccarus father. With his mother being a succubus, she didn't stay long after he was born to take care off him. Iccarus soon grew to learn his powers of seduction and controlling his pheromones to get what he wants out of people. He tend to have a smirk on his face and will try his luck in smooth talking a person to allow him to give them a kiss. Why the kiss to initiate? It is how he feeds off of their energy. The kiss usually leaves his meal feeling rather good in many ways.

Koumorioni:

User Image

Koumorioni never had a true name, but he was born in the darkness of a cave in Japan of a human mother and an oni. His mother never made it threw the birth, but he did and was soon watched over by oni who lived in the cave. He grew up rather differently than most children. Taught to be a fighter at a young age. He tended to keep most of his body hidden when he was out in the open among people. Though when he got into a small fight with a group of boys they reveal his face and ears to everyone in town. They all called him Koumori in fear. Though he never hurt anyone he took the name on as his own. With the people treated him, he only sought to help people in need rather than being among all humans.

((Those be rough ideas of the characters, but have fun with them.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff