User Image

teehee
haven't seen your face for a while
hope thins have been well

hey hey!
haha yea i feel like ive been neglecting gaia a bit XP

ive been ok
how about you?

You've got a life, there are more important things than gaia. I just posted since it this was knocked to the front of reqs again, so I thought you were around.
If not ,sorry for bugging you = u =;;;

Okay, I managed to snag a job at michaels, so I can keep my internet and continue to stalk the art reqs and do other internety things.
And stay in cali > u >

Have you been on other sites lately or mostly busy irl, if you don't mind me asking?
We can move this to PM, if you would rather do that.

Thieving Bat

18,065 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50
nikiera

You've got a life, there are more important things than gaia. I just posted since it this was knocked to the front of reqs again, so I thought you were around.

Okay, I managed to snag a job at michaels, so I can keep my internet and continue to stalk the art reqs and do other internety things.
And stay in cali > u >

Have you been on other sites lately or mostly busy irl, if you don't mind me asking?

nooo nooo youre definitely not bugging me!

ooo michaels the craft store??
i think it would be fun to work at a craft store... but i would probably spend all my paycheck there XD

i cant say ive been too busy irl..... ive had family in town for the last month... so there's that
other than than...ive been trying to get into the Navy?? and hopefully theyre finally finishing up my paperwork soon??? i need a real job hahahahaha

and also just.. doing art... some rl commissions (a little bit of money.. but not much haha)
and playing video games lol

i guess i also spend more time on tumblr than i probably should XD

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Agent_Dax
nikiera

And stay in cali > u >

nooo nooo youre definitely not bugging me!

ooo michaels the craft store??
i think it would be fun to work at a craft store... but i would probably spend all my paycheck there XD

i cant say ive been too busy irl..... ive had family in town for the last month... so there's that
other than than...ive been trying to get into the Navy?? and hopefully theyre finally finishing up my paperwork soon??? i need a real job hahahahaha

and also just.. doing art... some rl commissions (a little bit of money.. but not much haha)
and playing video games lol

i guess i also spend more time on tumblr than i probably should XD

Yea- it's kind of fast paced but the people seem to be nice?
I learned after my orientation 2 of the workers play pokemon and one of them draws anime. So I'm gonna scout those too and see if I can talk to them (and not make a fool of myself).
After moving in with my gf I need some people I can hang out with besides her. I go a little stir crazy when I don't have other brains to pick at other than hers or mine.

It's just nice to know what other people are doing.
The only thing I'm concerned about are answering the phones at michaels. It's hard to understand what other people are saying on the line X m X
Someone tried calling in asking if Michaels sells iron crosses...? I've never seen michaels sell that kind of stuff.
I never realized michaels had so much stuff- working there made me realize that. 0 m 0
Not a bad thing, but kind of overwhelming when trying to help someone find something. I'm most familiar with the paints/canvas/markers/sketchbooks area.

Oh, why the navy? I hear the airforce is pretty good. Are you trying to get in as an officer?
Yeah, tumblr is a time trap. I try to go on there to just post or look around for a little. after a few minutes I need to boot myself off.

The good thing about tumblr is that it can e endless amusement.
That's also the bad thing.

Which games?
I'm waiting anxiously for pokemon ORAS to come out in November.
Your fam in town cause of summer? School's pretty much kicked in by now, right?

Thieving Bat

18,065 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50
nikiera

Yea- it's kind of fast paced but the people seem to be nice?
I learned after my orientation 2 of the workers play pokemon and one of them draws anime. So I'm gonna scout those too and see if I can talk to them (and not make a fool of myself).
After moving in with my gf I need some people I can hang out with besides her. I go a little stir crazy when I don't have other brains to pick at other than hers or mine.

It's just nice to know what other people are doing.
The only thing I'm concerned about are answering the phones at michaels. It's hard to understand what other people are saying on the line X m X
Someone tried calling in asking if Michaels sells iron crosses...? I've never seen michaels sell that kind of stuff.
I never realized michaels had so much stuff- working there made me realize that. 0 m 0
Not a bad thing, but kind of overwhelming when trying to help someone find something. I'm most familiar with the paints/canvas/markers/sketchbooks area.

Oh, why the navy? I hear the airforce is pretty good. Are you trying to get in as an officer?
Yeah, tumblr is a time trap. I try to go on there to just post or look around for a little. after a few minutes I need to boot myself off.

The good thing about tumblr is that it can e endless amusement.
That's also the bad thing.

Which games?
I'm waiting anxiously for pokemon ORAS to come out in November.
Your fam in town cause of summer? School's pretty much kicked in by now, right?

yeah michaels does have a lot of stuff.... it would be hard knowing where everything is 8U
and i know what you mean about answering calls..... people are so hard to understand... or are just asking really weird questions??
and hehehehe yes scout out the nerds and the artists XD
im sure they'll be thrilled to find someone to befriend!

I actually was tyring to go into the airforce as an officer... but it didnt work out
and im too old to enlist XP
bu the navy's enlistment age is higher..... but im gonna be like the oldest person at boot camp i can see it now hahahaha (ill be 29 next month im ooooold )
i might eventually try for officer in the navy but ehh.... idk i just need a job and enlisting is faster
im hoping to do aviation electrician stuff

tumblr is such a time trap
i could spend all day laughing at stupid crap on that site i swear

i havent played much in the way of pokemon.... but they always look like fun.... id like to get a DS... maybe one day!
So mostly computer games.... I have a wii also

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Agent_Dax

yeah michaels does have a lot of stuff.... it would be hard knowing where everything is 8U
and i know what you mean about answering calls..... people are so hard to understand... or are just asking really weird questions??
and hehehehe yes scout out the nerds and the artists XD
im sure they'll be thrilled to find someone to befriend!

I actually was tyring to go into the airforce as an officer... but it didnt work out
and im too old to enlist XP
bu the navy's enlistment age is higher..... but im gonna be like the oldest person at boot camp i can see it now hahahaha (ill be 29 next month im ooooold )
i might eventually try for officer in the navy but ehh.... idk i just need a job and enlisting is faster
im hoping to do aviation electrician stuff

tumblr is such a time trap
i could spend all day laughing at stupid crap on that site i swear

i havent played much in the way of pokemon.... but they always look like fun.... id like to get a DS... maybe one day!
So mostly computer games.... I have a wii also

Apparently employees can be given cheat sheets- it's a little slip with all the aisles and what they carry. I had no idea they had an entire isle dedicated to glues. SO
MUCH
GLUE.

Mostly hard to understand, the phone can sound a little muffled. If I was more familiar with all the products in the store, it wouldn't be so hard for me to figure out. Like, the first call I answered the customer was asking for a kricket. I had no idea what she was talking about.
Luckily the person I was shadowing told me it was a machine for scrapbooking, so I ran over to that section.
But in the middle of that somone needed to use the bathroom. I had no idea michaels had a bathroom = u =;;;
You need a code to get in, so I had to ask someone else to get the code. Then I had to run back. Lots of running back and forth, but it's fine. I'd rather have a little excitement than be bored all day at a desk.

so far the weirdest question was the one of a caller asking if michaels carried iron crosses?
They don't carry that.

There's an age limit for the airforce?
I wonder why.
Oh, do you live with your parents?

I live with my gf's parents- I just needed to get away from my own parents. I love my pa, but he can't do much for me now. And my ma is slightly crazy and overly-doting. I won't be able to grow if I stayed with them. Being with someone else forces me to be more productive and find a job. I'm not safe to just do nothing and put off finding jobs.
I had a deadline, either get a job by the end of September or go back. Of course, they wouldn't mind me coming back in March, but I don't want that.

No internet back where I came from. = m = I can't make money without internet.
Or look for jobs, I would just be stuck doing nothing if i returned. So I ain't gonna have any of that.

Still looking for another job, I'm hoping the game company I'm helping out will keep me.
The creator seems to like me since he's had me help him on two smaller projects for bringing money into the project. He also wants me to illustrate a chicken recipe website?
So that's a thing, hopefully.

Do you have previous experience doing aviation electrical stuff? Just curious, I don't hear of illustrator/engineers. Unless they are also technical illustrators.

Thieving Bat

18,065 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fluff Connoisseur

that jago emotion_drool