Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Werewolf

Welcome to my simple request thread! I'm looking to buy some art of my furry/anthro OC, so if you're interested, just fill out the form at the bottom of this post!

TL;DR: Character Ref and Current Funds Below, Use the form or PM me, Price your art, No Proof = No Trade, No RLCs

This thread hasn't been updated in ages, but I still have funds and am still looking. Quoting or PMing me will grab my attention via Email.

Gold Remaining:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note: This counter is updated more frequently than the thread title, it will be a more accurate representation of my current funds.

References/Completed Art
These are hosted on my home server. If they don't load, let me know. Hosted offsite because page stretching is lame and HTML + CSS > BBCODE
Character Reference: http://wuffleton.com/character/
Completed Art: http://wuffleton.com/art/

Some things to keep in mind...
  • PLEASE use the form below or PM me if you are interested. Any other contact method has a chance to be missed, since I rely on Gaia's email notification system.
  • I can be picky, so don't feel bad if I decline your offer.
  • Please price your art, I'm bad at pricing. If you don't have set prices, please at least give me a ballpark/average and we can work from there.
  • I would like permission to crop art that I receive to use as avatars on other sites, if you don't want me doing this, let me know.
  • I won't complete a trade unless you've shown me some indication that you've completed the art. (Watermarked or Scaled versions of the completed art are preferable)
  • I am only looking for anthro art. If you only draw humans/nekomimi or are incapable of drawing muzzles, sorry, but this isn't what I'm looking for.
  • Unfortunately, I cannot do RL commissions, I'm only looking for gold commissions at this time.
  • If I'm feeling too lazy to reply to non-offer posts, a tip for your post means "Thank you for the bump"

Form:
[quote="Sir Wuffleton"][/quote][align=center][b]I want to draw you![/b][/align]
[b]Username: [/b]<Insert your username here>
[b]Styles I'm offering: [/b]<Fullbody, Headshot, Waist-Up, etc.>
[b]Prices: [/b]<Insert your prices here>
[b]Samples: [/b]<Insert your samples here. Needs at least one furry/anthro sample, preferably a canid.>
[b]Extra Info: [/b]<Put anything else you wish to add here>

Salty Werewolf

Specialty Things I'm Looking For At The Moment
In addition to regular art, I'll be looking for specific things from time to time. I'll typically pay more for things that are on this list.

• High Quality Headshot Forum/IM Avatar (ideally something big like 500x500 pixels, so I can scale it to fit my needs)

Salty Werewolf

Salty Werewolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas