Welcome to Gaia! ::

LilDayDreamer

Oh how dare he I shall beat him up that I will. Oh and I play xbox XD

XD YES he's super evil and lol I play too sometimes though I'm not good at any of the shooting games

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

RemielSati

Oh we should attempt to play together XD I am not the best player but I played for fun so yay XD
LilDayDreamer

Oh we should attempt to play together XD I am not the best player but I played for fun so yay XD

Sounds like a plan and same I don't take it to seriously but he does his gamertag is tommytthomas (also guess what I learned from stalking your thread)

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

RemielSati
LilDayDreamer

Sounds like a plan and same I don't take it to seriously but he does his gamertag is tommytthomas (also guess what I learned from stalking your thread)

Mine is XGigglesX101 once you play with me you will know why I call myself Giggles XD and what did you learn is it anything good or is it bad
LilDayDreamer
I think I can guess XD and i'm not sure if it is good bad or just weirdly coincidential but we live in the same state!

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

RemielSati
LilDayDreamer
I think I can guess XD and i'm not sure if it is good bad or just weirdly coincidential but we live in the same state!

WHAT! NO WAY! Oh man wont it be freaky if we knew each other XD wait why they hell arent you sleepy I am pasting out right here!
LilDayDreamer

Here's Jim like I promised. Ima head on to bed now, I gots a busy day tomorrow ><;;;
Good night peoples (:

Jim
LilDayDreamer
IKR it really would be and lol I'm to excited to sleep because I finished my art shop but yeah I should probably be passing out now!

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

RemielSati
LilDayDreamer
IKR it really would be and lol I'm to excited to sleep because I finished my art shop but yeah I should probably be passing out now!

I knoq I am XD but I will be back when i wake
LilDayDreamer

I knoq I am XD but I will be back when i wake

Lol ok cool goodnight (:

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

RemielSati

Morning!

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

RougePetale
o3o