Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

MachaGirl

Working, hanging around gaia, hanging with friends, I am also trying to read The Hobbit but I find myself distracted by other things. Damn tv, internet, and iphone XD

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
SHOCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. who's merida?

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

ladynightkitty

Merida is a Princess character from Disney brave. Check out the video on the first page just scroll down you will eventually see it.

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
LilDayDreamer
ladynightkitty

Merida is a Princess character from Disney brave. Check out the video on the first page just scroll down you will eventually see it.
why should she marry anybody? she's her own woman

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

ladynightkitty

She doesn't have to marry anyone I just want to see what everyone thought Merida would have marry if she had to pick in the movie.

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
i ain't seen the movie so i can't vote on it. O.o *steals your avi, and siggy pic and hide them both*

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

ladynightkitty

Well I guess you need to go watch it then. Go on now and give me back my avi and art you little thief

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
LilDayDreamer
ladynightkitty

Well I guess you need to go watch it then. Go on now and give me back my avi and art you little thief
it hasn't come on local tv channel yet. no i'm not giving it back. oh... and i think i got my shadow like girl done, let me know if you wanna see her

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

ladynightkitty

Fine well you better take care of my avi and art. Also I am sure that movie will come on tv eventually or look for it online maybe, and I be happy to see your character if you wanna show it to me.

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
you got to pay to use the headphones, or either have a divers lisense. i got neither girly. >.< hold on a second and i'll get them

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
here we go. first one here is shadow like form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the second one is human, office worker form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

ladynightkitty
here we go. first one here is shadow like form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the second one is human, office worker form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Very interesting no one expect she was blue in her human form XD

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
LilDayDreamer
ladynightkitty

Very interesting no one expect she was blue in her human form XD
she's not blue in human form. she's like a normal looking human, then she turns to a form that's like shadow's

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

ladynightkitty

Well I figure that I was making a joke being sarcastic XD

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
LilDayDreamer
ladynightkitty

Well I figure that I was making a joke being sarcastic XD
.... well i ain't know. how am i suppose to know. oh yeah... check my ninja's new look on ninja saga

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff