Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

I loved Young McGuffin. xD (if I had to pick a choice, it would be him) But I still think Meridah was fine on her own. c:

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Ressuaan

Well Merida can not have Young McGuffin lol as I said before he is mine
LilDayDreamer
xD lol, alright. I'm sure she won't fight to the death for him, either, so you're safe.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Ressuaan

Lol true but then again I didn't like the way she look at him in the movie when he was introduce XD . I might have to warn her that I claim McGuffin
LilDayDreamer
But she then mocked him when he didn't shoot the arrow properly, right? xD So I think you're safe!

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Ressuaan

True. Plus I think young dingwall trying to win her hand lol
LilDayDreamer
lol, Young Dingwall was just creepy. He's like a rabid squirrel! Quiet at first, but ready to strike when called!

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Ressuaan

I know you have to be careful with him because his a buyer XD. I thought that scene when his dad was get em boy and he just went RAWR!
LilDayDreamer
Ressuaan

I know you have to be careful with him because his a buyer XD. I thought that scene when his dad was get em boy and he just went RAWR!
That scene was hilarious! xD Or when Young Macintosh missed the target and threw his ragequit. xD Totally attractive.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Ressuaan

Oh yeah, man Brave is a funny movie. I cant wait till I get it in the mail XD
LilDayDreamer
I got it for Christmas. c: I got the 3D/Blue-ray/DVD/Digital combo pack. So happy! It's such a great movie. c: I cried twice because of the message and how much I love my mom and would do anything for her.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Ressuaan

Aw that is so sweet, aw man I wish my dvd came with a Digital copy sad

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

Quick Reply

Submit