Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
picture date; nov 1, 2015

welcome to My Endless ReQUEST for Couple Art.
i've been collecting art since i've joined gaia in '04 but it's now that i've been on a hectic search for COUPLE ART of my fiancé and myself.

i have a few examples/ideas of what i want drawn && you'll see them below~

THE COUPLE
art by BopuTofu

the girl

23 years old
    5'8" && 6'1" in heels
    36B cup, has more of a butt.
    gray/blue eyes, tanned skin
    brown hair with blonde highlights, almost touches mid-back, layered with angles in the front
    ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wears her bracelet BUT it has black/white diamonds in the hearts NOT blue/white

PERSONALITY && TRAITS; childish, optimistic, bubbly, loves to cook, plays video games, sweet, adorable, cautious, submissive type, and affectionate.

DO NOT FORGET MY ENGAGEMENT RING PLEASE
    it is under the spoiler

the man

36 years old
    6'7"
    broad shoulders && has that sexy man V
    deep blue eyes, pale skin (he is part irish)
    reddish hair that could nearly pass as brown. normally slicked back with some gel or ruffled up when in PJs
    ALWAYS wears a watch when he's out. DOES NOT when he's home

PERSONALITY && TRAITS; manly-man, dominant, british, loves the Liverpool soccer/football team, plays video games, becomes more playful around girlfriend, leader, intelligent, cheeky, goofy, and dapper

some pictures of us together

OUTFITS

art by Algae Fuel

do not forget my engagement ring, bracelet && his watch for all outfits~
oo1. spring/summer wear;

oo2. fall/winter wear;

oo3. formal wear;

POSES && IDEAS

us cosplaying as League of Legends Characters

us getting married

us in jammies
      the girl outfit; VS pink lingerie, black lingerie. OR just me wearing a men's work shirt, or any sort of cute nighty.
      the man outfit; boxer briefs && white t-shirt.

poses/suggestions
      -wedding dress, tuxedo, etc. MARRIAGE/PROPOSAL THINGS
      -us playing video games whether it's a console or PC (we normally play more computer games). he normally teaches me more things
      -both of us cooking - i cook the most.. but he makes KILLER ramen. <3
      -us snuggling, hugging, dancing, lifting me in the air, kissing, holding hands, etc.
      -us shopping together && he holds the majority of my bags
      -us sharing an ice cream
      -him patting my head like i'm a child, me with my arms crossed && puffing out my cheeks playfully annoyed
      -tickle fight...!! he'd most likely over power me though~
      -us playing with THIS TEACUP POMERANIAN PUPPY
      -me(the girl) holding a plushie version of my fiance. <3
      -something holiday related; exchanging christmas/birthday gifts, celebrating new years, etc.

scenery/backgrounds/places
      -our home city, Chicago; Shopping, Going to the Navy Pier (fireworks are displayed at night), Watching a Bears Football Game, etc.
      -Las Vegas; Drinking, Gambling, Partying, Being fancy
      -England (London), and Paris; Sight-Seeing, Romantic Gestures
      -Tampa/Miami, FL; Beaches, Disney, Drinking, etc.

CURRENTLY CRAVING

MARRIAGE THEME OR NUMBERS 1&2 FOR OUTFITS

-Everyday life; shopping, video games, wedding planning, etc.

ART SPOTLIGHT

RECEIVED COUPLE ART

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CURRENTLY COMMISSIONING

FUNDS

art by That One Art Dude

my funds are seemingly unlimited.
    i will liquidate items, offer items that i have within my inventory, etc.
    i also vend... && updating this everyday for my exact funds is tiring.
    so trust me... nothing is out of my budget.

I DO NOT DO RLC.
    srsly.. i just don't.
    && if i do then it's probably 'cause it's super great realism and i probably have access to wedding photos that i want painted or something on a canvas. :'D
    so srsly.. don't ask about RLC

300bil pure atm

VARIOUS FORMS

if you are SELLING me art
    [quote="DJ H u g g i"][/quote]
    [u][size=18][b][color=#54C571]$ $ $ BUY MY ART $ $ $[/color][/b][/size][/u]
    [size=11][b]name;[/b] (your name here)
    [b]art refs;[/b] (your art refs in either a link or spoiler)
    [b]price;[/b] (what would you like? pure, items, combo?)
    [b]pose/outfit ideas;[/b] (what did you have in mind? if unsure, tell me you'll provide wips[/size])

if you wanna TRADE art
    [u][size=18][b][color=#FBB917]→ → → TRADE ME ← ← ←[/color][/b][/size][/u]
    [b]art refs;[/b] (your art refs)
    [b]what you're offering;[/b] (what are you likely to give me? fullbody, waist, chibi?)
    [/size]

if you are BUYING my art
    [u][size=18][b][color=#E55451]。◕‿◕。 GIMME PIXELS 。◕‿◕。[/color][/b][/size][/u]
    [b]character ref;[/b] (your character refs)
    [b]offer;[/b] (what are you offering me?)[/size]

MY ART

i make pixel art
      i'll be selling/trading these
      they are up for bribe purposes. min should be 40bil cause i am terribly lazy && they take a while

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ARTIST WISHLIST

people i am wanting to get art from.. big goals but not really likely to happen. xD;

Beastly Harlot
    BopuTofu
    Lorii-chan
    - art of just me
    VVednesdays
    The Peten
    meeiji

Athrenn
    cattybuns/hundurr
    Cirenes
    cutesu
    Cynischism