Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
0rochii
Remember you have the power to change that if you so decide!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Although I'm not certain if I should be reminding you this.

Truthful Seeker

Dualwing

Hajimeilosukna
Minish Cap was... okay, I guess. Little forgettable to me. Borrowed it from a friend and finished it 100%. My favorite 2D Zelda remains Link's Awakening.

Of the 2D games I've always been quite fond of Link to the Past. ^w^

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hajimeilosukna

I liked ALTTP, I really did. I don't remember it quite well, though. It's probably a matter of just replaying it again, but, Link's Awakening was just so memorable to me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Maybe it's because the Gameboy Zelda games have more meaning to me - the Gameboy was the first console I owned, and Oracle of Seasons was the first Zelda game I've played.

Truthful Seeker

Dualwing

I liked ALTTP, I really did. I don't remember it quite well, though. It's probably a matter of just replaying it again, but, Link's Awakening was just so memorable to me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Maybe it's because the Gameboy Zelda games have more meaning to me - the Gameboy was the first console I owned, and Oracle of Seasons was the first Zelda game I've played.

Oracles games are good but, I've always preferred the console games myself. XD

I remember when I got WW, I was on that thing for HOURS at a time and was so excited to explore every inch of the High Seas and try every mini game at least once. XD
Which is kind of weird because I usually prefer hand held games to console games but not with the Zelda series XD;
Though if I ever get a 3DS, I should try OoT to see if I like the handheld version. o3o

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hajimeilosukna
I think I either rented or borrowed WindWaker and completed it that way first. Then I finally decided, "I want to buy this game!" and started looking for it at a good price. I ended up finding a twin package of WindWaker and OoT: Master's Quest, which I had thought I would never find.

I've explored the entire place, too! It's so much fun discovering a new island and setting foot for a new adventure.
I'm also one of the few people I know who really liked Phantom Hourglass, for the same reason.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alright, I'm off to sleep. Good night.

Truthful Seeker

Dualwing
I think I either rented or borrowed WindWaker and completed it that way first. Then I finally decided, "I want to buy this game!" and started looking for it at a good price. I ended up finding a twin package of WindWaker and OoT: Master's Quest, which I had thought I would never find.

I've explored the entire place, too! It's so much fun discovering a new island and setting foot for a new adventure.
I'm also one of the few people I know who really liked Phantom Hourglass, for the same reason.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alright, I'm off to sleep. Good night.

Hey, nothing wrong with that XD
And that's a pretty cool combo pack o3o

I want to play the sequels so bad, but I only got the upgraded system recently D8

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hajimeilosukna
Yeah I didn't even know that existed. Now I own both the Collector's Edition and a Master Quest combo pack. Pretty neat.

I haven't played Spirit Tracks yet, admittedly, but I hear it's good. You should track them down. I don't see Phantom Hourglass around often though...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah, have you heard of the Zelda that's coming out for the 3DS? I hear it's using the same Hyrule from ALTTP.

Truthful Seeker

Dualwing
Yeah I didn't even know that existed. Now I own both the Collector's Edition and a Master Quest combo pack. Pretty neat.

I haven't played Spirit Tracks yet, admittedly, but I hear it's good. You should track them down. I don't see Phantom Hourglass around often though...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah, have you heard of the Zelda that's coming out for the 3DS? I hear it's using the same Hyrule from ALTTP.

I have not heard that, but now I wants one D8

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Truthful Seeker

Wheezing Smoker

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ZyuZyu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*flips* .-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff