Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centaura's Queen

Ismena [x] and Nadia.

Ismena is a raver and has no set outfit, as long as it's bright and colourful. Those are her favourite sneakers, and the arm warmer / watch combo is p. important. She's constantly moving and can't sit still.
Ismena is shy -- the type who sits in the corner and says nothing and doesn't make eye contact. She's associated with water for various reasons.

Looking for one, maybe two pieces of them together. Ideally them being ~cute~ and / or watching / playing with meteors. Because why the ******** not.

Samples and prices, no PMs.

Centaura's Queen

Centaura's Queen

Hygienic Member

okay so i have these samples of ladies from another website:

x x x

the last one is a clear example of how i'd color it. alsooo, i got this out of the description overall, so yeah.

x
so kind of like that?

Centaura's Queen

allthesebutts
okay so i have these samples of ladies from another website:

x x x

the last one is a clear example of how i'd color it. alsooo, i got this out of the description overall, so yeah.

x
so kind of like that?

Fff I love that pose that's p. much exactly what I was thinking and it makes no sense at all what is wrong with me.

How much are you looking for ?

Hygienic Member

Quote:
Fff I love that pose that's p. much exactly what I was thinking and it makes no sense at all what is wrong with me.

How much are you looking for ?

well, to be honest, someone just paid me 200k for couple art.
but i'm new to this, and willing to negotiate. i'm not, like, hounding for money.

so yeah. if we need to negotiate, we can negotiate. i'm flexible.

Centaura's Queen

allthesebutts
well, to be honest, someone just paid me 200k for couple art.
but i'm new to this, and willing to negotiate. i'm not, like, hounding for money.

so yeah. if we need to negotiate, we can negotiate. i'm flexible.

I'm cool with 200k /thumbs up

Do you want me to send a trade now ?

Hygienic Member

Quote:

lol well you see, you can't send the trade now, because my account is still too new to get a trading pass thing. sooo, i mean, i can't really start on it today anyway (i have to make a 40 second animation tonight don't even ask me how that's going to happen lolcry), so i'll be able to start on it tomorrow evening, which is when i'll get the pass.

so yeah. if you want to wait until tomorrow, i can send you a heads up to let you know you can send the trade. but you'll have to initiate it because i honestly have no idea how that stuff works. :'D

Centaura's Queen

allthesebutts
Quote:

lol well you see, you can't send the trade now, because my account is still too new to get a trading pass thing. sooo, i mean, i can't really start on it today anyway (i have to make a 40 second animation tonight don't even ask me how that's going to happen lolcry), so i'll be able to start on it tomorrow evening, which is when i'll get the pass.

so yeah. if you want to wait until tomorrow, i can send you a heads up to let you know you can send the trade. but you'll have to initiate it because i honestly have no idea how that stuff works. :'D

That should be fine too ~ : )

Good luck with the animation ! My friends who do them for school complain relentlessly about how much work goes into them, so I get that.

Centaura's Queen

Chatty Fatcat

`•..•´___"Ƚαst ηiɢнt I ℓαץ iи bε∂ ℓσσкiиg uρ αt tнε stαяs iи tнε sкץ an∂ I thσuɢнt tσ mץsεlf, ..."___`•..•´

Hi, I saw you're looking for some art, and figured I would throw in a good word for my friends. We're part of a joint art shop. Tons of varied styles, and pretty good prices. Come on in and check us out~!

If we're not what you're looking for, goo luck on your request~! Thanks
User Image

`•..•´___"...'whεяε tнε нεck is thε cεiℓiиɢ?' "___`•..•´

Centaura's Queen

Centaura's Queen

Centaura's Queen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers