tattoo area

left chest 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
right chest 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
left arm 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
right arm 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
back 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

King Zealot

looking for a skilled artist with a dark souly style to design a tattoo for me and have the honor of having their art etched into skin!
Pm me for info!

Thieving Lover

Try asking your tattooist.

King Zealot

yeah, but i want a unique art style piece. gaians are plenty unique

Playful Kitten

Kimarus

The thing is that it's not really fair to the artist. You'd have to pay the artist in real money, since you'd be paying the tattoo artist in real money as well, otherwise it's not worth the artists time not to get paid for something that you'll pay someone else to recreate.

King Zealot

Sapphire-Youn
Kimarus

The thing is that it's not really fair to the artist. You'd have to pay the artist in real money, since you'd be paying the tattoo artist in real money as well, otherwise it's not worth the artists time not to get paid for something that you'll pay someone else to recreate.

hm.. i really do see where your going with this.

Playful Kitten

Kimarus
Sapphire-Youn
Kimarus

hm.. i really do see where your going with this.

If you want to have someone draw you a tattoo design, you have to be willing to pay them real money. It's not fair to that person if you just pay them gaia gold for something you're going to pay someone else real money to tattoo on you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff