Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Capitalist

starclusterbrain
        hmm well, let's see, 15$ for a waist-up then? and if it's not too much trouble i'd really like some color as well c: and no, i haven't stated a character yet; you can choose xD people always draw better when they like what they're drawing (;

6,025 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
prince satsuki
starclusterbrain
        hmm well, let's see, 15$ for a waist-up then? and if it's not too much trouble i'd really like some color as well c: and no, i haven't stated a character yet; you can choose xD people always draw better when they like what they're drawing (;

15$ sounds fair to me
I'd like to draw the character with tentacles instead of legs (Sylven?) biggrin
This is a four year old example of my coloring, but I'd have to charge a bit higher if you want color in this style as well, since the prices I mentioned were for drawings like my previous examples( linearts) with just color accents.

Friendly Capitalist

starclusterbrain
        Oh, er, hmm, I actually like your line-art style better but then I'm conflicted because I really like my references colored. I don't know what to do o A o

6,025 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
prince satsuki
starclusterbrain
        Oh, er, hmm, I actually like your line-art style better but then I'm conflicted because I really like my references colored. I don't know what to do o A o

Hmmm...
Would you like it better if I colored in this style (warning: Stupid work in progress )?
Or I could choose another character and do a line-art for it if you prefer my line-art and you are only looking for colored pieces of Sylven :3

Friendly Capitalist

starclusterbrain
        oh, that style of coloring is looking a lot better actually c: you've improved haha~ that way it's fine. how much would that be?

6,025 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
prince satsuki
starclusterbrain
        oh, that style of coloring is looking a lot better actually c: you've improved haha~ that way it's fine. how much would that be?

I'm not sure actually XDD Offer?
A half-body colored of Sylven right?

Friendly Capitalist

starclusterbrain
        yes, that. well, you said 15 was too low so idk man ; A ; i hate non-set prices

6,025 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
prince satsuki
starclusterbrain
        yes, that. well, you said 15 was too low so idk man ; A ; i hate non-set prices

This is so hard, I don't mean to offend ;A;
Would 20$ be alright with you?
Ohh lovely character! I love the tentacle lower half :3 Consider checking out my commission info? Here! <3 Thank you!

Friendly Capitalist

starclusterbrain
        yess it's fine. thank you for just stating something, you're not offending me > o < any estimate of when it'll be done though?

6,025 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
prince satsuki
starclusterbrain
        yess it's fine. thank you for just stating something, you're not offending me > o < any estimate of when it'll be done though?

Maximum the middle of the next week >u< Is that okay?

Friendly Capitalist

starclusterbrain
        perfectly fine~ thank you for being so patient with me haha <3

6,025 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
prince satsuki
starclusterbrain
        perfectly fine~ thank you for being so patient with me haha <3

No problem and good luck with your request :'D

Friendly Loiterer

Information HERE.

Drop me a note on dA or PM me here if interested. Thanks so much!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff