Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bibliophile

So I finished the sketch. It's quick I know (I'm also going back over the black part of the hair and maybe making it lighter again cause it looks awful), but I'm gonna go over it digitally. I wanted to show you the sketch just to see if you were interested cause if not, I'll just scrap it.

Keep in mind that the digital version will have much better clarity and have much more detail. I don't know if you have a price estimate in mind. If not, it's cool, but let me know if you want this. Like I said, if not, it's flying in my recycle bin. Sketch (Edit)

Mythical Nymph

Cuddle me UP and

I cannot view it. It gave me an error! Sorry >~<

snuggle WITH me

Romantic Phantom

20,015 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Here's my shop <3
Minimum for colored is 1Bil and I'll accept items.

Samples:
Sample 1
Sample 2

Mythical Nymph

Callidum Nomen
So I finished the sketch. It's quick I know (I'm also going back over the black part of the hair and maybe making it lighter again cause it looks awful), but I'm gonna go over it digitally. I wanted to show you the sketch just to see if you were interested cause if not, I'll just scrap it.

Keep in mind that the digital version will have much better clarity and have much more detail. I don't know if you have a price estimate in mind. If not, it's cool, but let me know if you want this. Like I said, if not, it's flying in my recycle bin. =141097030&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0]Sketch

Cuddle me UP and

Cannot View >~< It gave me an error

snuggle WITH me

Mythical Nymph

VictoriaRedgrave
Here's my shop <3
Minimum for colored is 1Bil and I'll accept items.

Samples:
Sample 1
Sample 2

Cuddle me UP and

-deep breathing-

snuggle WITH me

Mythical Nymph

Callidum Nomen

Keep in mind that the digital version will have much better clarity and have much more detail. I don't know if you have a price estimate in mind. If not, it's cool, but let me know if you want this. Like I said, if not, it's flying in my recycle bin. Sketch (Edit)

Cuddle me UP and

I'm giving you 5b...(maybe more!...most likely more!) However, I am someone who pays WELL.

snuggle WITH me

Fashionable Bibliophile

Clouded Gaze
Callidum Nomen

Cuddle me UP and

I'm giving you 5b...(maybe more!...most likely more!) However, I am someone who pays WELL.

snuggle WITH me

Oh thank you. -v- It'll take me a bit of time. A lot of lines and I'm using a mouse so this is gonna kick my butt for sure. But I'm working on it now and I'll get it to you asap.

Mythical Nymph

Callidum Nomen
Clouded Gaze
Callidum Nomen

Cuddle me UP and

snuggle WITH me

Oh thank you. -v- It'll take me a bit of time. A lot of lines and I'm using a mouse so this is gonna kick my butt for sure. But I'm working on it now and I'll get it to you asap.

Cuddle me UP and

(More effort = more money)

snuggle WITH me

Ice-Cold Firestarter

⊲S A M P L E

User Image

⊲P R I C E R A N G E : 500m-1b
⊲E X T R A : I can draw females, I just don't have a a sample right now that's on par with my style right now O:

Mythical Nymph

rebreb21
⊲S A M P L E

User Image

⊲E X T R A : I can draw females, I just don't have a a sample right now that's on par with my style right now O:

Cuddle me UP and

I'd love for you to draw me smile

snuggle WITH me

Ice-Cold Firestarter

Clouded Gaze
rebreb21
⊲S A M P L E

User Image

Cuddle me UP and

I'd love for you to draw me smile

snuggle WITH me

Okies! Please send a trade, I won't accept until I've finished your art! I expect this piece to take a week and a half or less, since school is starting up tomorrow O:

Jolly Swapper

9,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Clouded Gaze
hiromi_C
Clouded Gaze
hiromi_C
Clouded Gaze

Cuddle me UP and

I don't really have any ^^"

snuggle WITH me

Ok, just gold then c:

Cuddle me UP and

And how much dear?

snuggle WITH me

It's up to you c:
Just send trade after you receive the art c:

Cuddle me UP and

OK biggrin

snuggle WITH me

i did a little "color splash" on the art, here. i think it's crappy though emo

Mythical Nymph

hiromi_C
Clouded Gaze
hiromi_C
Clouded Gaze
hiromi_C
Clouded Gaze

Cuddle me UP and

I don't really have any ^^"

snuggle WITH me

Ok, just gold then c:

Cuddle me UP and

And how much dear?

snuggle WITH me

It's up to you c:
Just send trade after you receive the art c:

Cuddle me UP and

OK biggrin

snuggle WITH me

i did a little "color splash" on the art, here. i think it's crappy though emo

Cuddle me UP and

OMG. IT'S....IT'S...BEAUTIFUL!

snuggle WITH me

Friendly Gaian

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Here are some samples xx
I can also do small animations like winking and blinking

Clouded Gaze
Cuddle me UP and

I'd just like my current done.
I play min 1b.
I always tip too o3o

Um...I love friends biggrin ?

snuggle WITH me

Mythical Nymph

hannah4099
Here are some samples xx
I can also do small animations like winking and blinking

Clouded Gaze
Cuddle me UP and

I'd just like my current done.
I play min 1b.
I always tip too o3o

Um...I love friends biggrin ?

snuggle WITH me

Cuddle me UP and

Please make me into a pixel art D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll pay you 5b?

snuggle WITH me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces