-waves-
ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shy Explorer

Leasfy

----

Username: princess frey
Art sample(s) : tumblr
Type of commission: um... category one? did i do it right now? hah;;
Cost of commission: any item from my wishlist per drawing/character (also bunilla/nekolita/bear-thing items)
----

Rogue

princess frey
Leasfy

----

Cost of commission: any item from my wishlist per drawing/character (also bunilla/nekolita/bear-thing items)
----
xD
Are you looking to draw us in chibi or regular? yum_puddi

Shy Explorer

Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy

----

----
xD

um, that's up to you i guess! my chibi style is the one in my sig and this is my regular.

Rogue

princess frey
Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy

----

----
xD

um, that's up to you i guess! my chibi style is the one in my sig and this is my regular.
I am interested in regular one.
Do you have any price in mind for reg fb couple art of my bf and I? 4laugh

Shy Explorer

Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy

----

----
xD

i don't care so much about price, i'm just wishlist hunting if i'm going to be honest. you can pick any two items from my wishlist for the two characters! (right now i'm really hung up on getting all the march items and the sketchbook items, so if you give me a couple of those you'd be guaranteed top attention haha)

Rogue

princess frey
Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy

----

----
xD

i don't care so much about price, i'm just wishlist hunting if i'm going to be honest. you can pick any two items from my wishlist for the two characters! (right now i'm really hung up on getting all the march items and the sketchbook items, so if you give me a couple of those you'd be guaranteed top attention haha)
I think I sold most of my items but lets see...
Pick whichever 2 - 3 from these store: A, B, C and D

Shy Explorer

Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy
xD

how about Kumala and Windy Lily?

Rogue

princess frey
Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy
xD

how about Kumala and Windy Lily?
Sure thing! Shall I send trade now? :>

Shy Explorer

Leasfy

yes please! would you prefer if i sent you wip updates or would you rather want me to finish it and send it to you after?

Rogue

princess frey
Leasfy

yes please! would you prefer if i sent you wip updates or would you rather want me to finish it and send it to you after?
I prefer wip updates that way I could provide any feedback for possible changes that may occur biggrin

Shy Explorer

Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy

I prefer wip updates that way I could provide any feedback for possible changes that may occur biggrin

great! then i'll send you one for the sketch and one for the lineart(colors will be a bit more difficult since i basically work on one layer and there's not much of a step by step process)!

Rogue

princess frey
Leasfy
princess frey
Leasfy

great! then i'll send you one for the sketch and one for the lineart(colors will be a bit more difficult since i basically work on one layer and there's not much of a step by step process)!
emotion_yatta
You can take your time working on it. No rush! :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas