Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was wondering if anyone can draw some sugar glider art for me =3

I'd mostly like some nice art for a website I'm going to be working on. But just anything cute is fine too.
Also gifs/pixels are considered also =3.

Please comment your samples and prices. Then we can work something out.
Freebies accepted!!! (if freebie, draw whatever style or color of glider you like, even with my avi if wanted)

Also if someone has experience with web set up/design or layout and such. I wouldn't mind a lil help =P.

Don't know what a sugar glider is?!

THIS!
User ImageUser Image
Google/deviant art search it... their cute!

Also they come in many colors... Those are the most common - Classic Grey and then white faced or white faced blondies. Which are like classic grey but have whiter faces missing the black bars on the side of their eyes and around the ears..
There is also - Mosiac variations (white tipped tail, white ringed tail, white spotting, or markings Including the all white with light cream or grey markings and black eyes) Leusictic (all white with black eyes)[My personal fav], Platinum (very pale grey almost white, with faded grey markings), Albino (all white - pink eyes), and Creamino (white with cream/redish markings and ruby eyes).
There are also gliders that tend to be brown or have brown or red or tan markings or fur... some have titled these as colors but so far as I can tell those are not legit colors and actually due to staining or diet... An will turn to normal grey markings once they are healthy and on a proper diet.

In any case! Let me know if I can has art =3 (bought or gifted fine with me)
I currently own 1 classic grey female glider. (need to find her a buddy...) An I'm getting twins later, just they aren't out of pouch so don't know what they are yet... Their daddy is a white mosiac, mommy is white faced.
Pictures of MY gliders

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Grey one is Kagome (she's very hard to photograph as she's very shy still...)
An White one is Inuyasha. (he's bit smaller/younger then her and much more curious/out going.)
dafwoods
eek so cute!!!! Is it hard to take care of one?

I would love to try and make some art. Though I only take RLC at the time. If you are interested, let me know smile

you can find my gallery and commission info on DA.

What style were you wanting to do?
I don't have money this month but maybe starting next month. (for rlc)

I have pictures of MY gliders now as well.
I own one classic grey (she has a black beauty mark on her ear) and one all white with black eyes.

They are a little difficult to care for (start up costs are alot as well) But once you get into a routine its not so bad.
food cost is not so bad, since their stable diet lasts a very long time(Most expensive part in making it probably honey) and the cost of fruits and veggies each month.

Takes alot of work bonding and getting to know them sometimes, and then you just have fun with them as normal. They live around 15yrs though so its a long commitment.

But they are such cute funny and wonderful companions. They become very bonded to you, an treat you like part of their colony/family. They play much like kitties (they crack me up sometimes) but are small and portable =3. (alot of people hide them on them while at work or out and about and no one notices)
Hence a nickname... Bra babies xP
MunakMousie
dafwoods
eek so cute!!!! Is it hard to take care of one?

I would love to try and make some art. Though I only take RLC at the time. If you are interested, let me know smile

you can find my gallery and commission info on DA.

What style were you wanting to do?
I don't have money this month but maybe starting next month. (for rlc)

I have pictures of MY gliders now as well.
I own one classic grey (she has a black beauty mark on her ear) and one all white with black eyes.

They are a little difficult to care for (start up costs are alot as well) But once you get into a routine its not so bad.
food cost is not so bad, since their stable diet lasts a very long time(Most expensive part in making it probably honey) and the cost of fruits and veggies each month.

Takes alot of work bonding and getting to know them sometimes, and then you just have fun with them as normal. They live around 15yrs though so its a long commitment.

But they are such cute funny and wonderful companions. They become very bonded to you, an treat you like part of their colony/family. They play much like kitties (they crack me up sometimes) but are small and portable =3. (alot of people hide them on them while at work or out and about and no one notices)
Hence a nickname... Bra babies xP

If I ever own my own home, I wants one... And It might be a good thing if I don't have cat's at that time... my cats can be mean (playfully, but still)

for the style; I was thinking about disney-ish, but still sticking to their own design. Just to make sure that we won't loose their details. I have never drawn creatures in this category before, so don't really have an example. But I am willing to make a sketch to see if you approve before you transfer any money.
And for my idea.... It would kinda involve you sending me a picture of yourself as well biggrin

I wanted to draw you with them, perhaps. (like a bust with the 2 gliders) And in a month would be fine smile then you perhaps have a better picture of the other one ant it's markings ^_^
dafwoods

If I ever own my own home, I wants one... And It might be a good thing if I don't have cat's at that time... my cats can be mean (playfully, but still)

for the style; I was thinking about disney-ish, but still sticking to their own design. Just to make sure that we won't loose their details. I have never drawn creatures in this category before, so don't really have an example. But I am willing to make a sketch to see if you approve before you transfer any money.
And for my idea.... It would kinda involve you sending me a picture of yourself as well biggrin

I wanted to draw you with them, perhaps. (like a bust with the 2 gliders) And in a month would be fine smile then you perhaps have a better picture of the other one ant it's markings ^_^

Well if you ever decide you want some (have to have at least 2 since they are colony animals and live in colonys of 7-16 naturally so do best in pairs or more)
In the future I'll likely have more (I plan for at least 3 but am thinking about 5 if in a few yrs I decide to get my breeding pair)
=) I can recommend breeders or such where you live as well. (an provide some info sites to read up on to see if they are a good pet choice)

Some people say its best to not have other pets but really many glider owners have other pets, they just don't let them play together or be out together xP. I do tent time with mine instead of just letting them run around the room. (since I don't have a door right now to lock out my cat and dog) Or have them in their pouch.

An yes I will have better pictures by then, Maybe even some with me if I can get her friendlier by then (not as likely with the girl. the boy I can though)
She's a rescue so she hasn't been handled or treated properly for 3yrs of her life... so she's still slow to trust and completely unsure of this whole love thing =) but she's opened up to me tons since I've had her little over a month now.

So when I has money next month, I'll get some pics, you can give me a sketch or price quote or whatever and we can go from there.

Thank you very much =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces