Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

I would like my OC, Naiari to be drawn. I have an avatar reference of what she looks like, and if you don't like the clothing, or if you would prefer to, feel free to draw her wearing something different!

Here's a quick show of what she looks like.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note :: Her hair actually reaches to her butt, but she puts it up often so it appears short. If you'd like to draw her with her hair down, don't hesitate. It's up to you

Since she's an OC, there are some details to her. Here they are, mon cherie.

❥Basic Information

Marital Status :: Single and ready to mingle
Sexuality :: Pansexual
Personality :: She is very quiet and shy the first time she meets someone, and it takes a while for her to warm up. She also has a very hard time trusting people. Once you get to know her she´s a loving, sweet girl. Naiari can be a very cute, adorable being, yet she doesn´t even try.
Interests :: Exploring, Drawing, Eating, Sleep, Pleasure, Flirting, Sweets especially.

❥Physical Traits

Race :: Daemon
Nationality :: Pure Japanese
Height :: 4´5"
Weight :: 78lbs
Skin Color :: Pale caucasian
Natural Eye Color :: Dry red / Ocean blue
Natural Hair Color :: Light brown
Ears :: Her ears are like normal human ears, except the top is pointed instead of round.
Hair Length :: Long enough to reach to her bum, along with layers and long bangs.
Hair Details :: Her hair is often curled if not wavy, but is naturally straight.
Hair Styles :: Naiari usually has her hair down, but when it's styled she has fun with it. Sometimes it's a simple, cute pony tail, a braid, pigtail braids, pulled up into a bun(s), or simply pulled back elegantly. Want to experiment with her hair styles? Go for it, as long as it's cute!
Features :: Her skin is flawless, at least what can be seen. She has a scar along her spine that begins under her shoulder blades and ends where her waist begins. She is rather curvy for her height and weight, her breasts are C cup, and her rump is firm. There is a birth mark in the shape of a feather along her back, next to her scar. The feather is on her lower back on the right. Also, when she smiles she has small, cute dimples.

- Edit -
I decided to do this for fun, see who actually reads this far. Put NaiNai loves big boobs on your post so I know you read this far. I'll consider drawing your avatar, for the hell of it. c:

Curious about who're you dealing with?
Call me Rin or Naiari, I don't really care. I can be the nicest person you'll ever come across, but I can also be the worst. I'm cocky when it comes to these kinds of things, so dont take it too personally. I love chatting so don't be afraid to stay and chat!
Oh, I also LOVE to roleplay. Recently I haven't had the chance to because I've been so overwhelmed with school, work, ect. I've had no time to myself.. But I finally have two weeks off, so if you're interested in RPing with me don't hesitate to PM me. I'm pretty literate.
One last thing...
Just so you know, I've dealt with art requests for a couple years. I draw art, as well as do requests like these. I know when something is overpriced or underpriced, and I'll gladly let you know. I've had amazing art done for me at the low price of 100k, which is amazingly cheap. I don't expect everyone to offer their work so cheap, but I won't pay over 500k for a single piece that's most likely worth 200k. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
I adore art nonetheless, and I'll gladly do an art exchange with you, but my art is traditional and I've kinda been lazy lately. = w=
Basically what I'm saying is that I'm picky, so don't be butt hurt if I deny your offer. I am pretty picky with what I'm paying for.

Oh, I'll also be considering doing some rlc, but that depends if your art is worth it. I'm super picky when it comes to rlc, because I'd like to be in LOVE with something I'm spending my actual money on. If you'd like to talk about making me an art for rlc, your art better tickle my fancy. <3

Artsu Recieved

Freebies
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [<3]

Paid For
[<3] [<3]

Considering For RLC
FallenGITS -
35$ for what I fell in love with ; w; <3
Lazy Asuka -

***NON CHIBI ART***
non chibi head shot line art: 10 $
non chibi head shot colored:15 $
non chibi chest-up line art: 20$
non chibi chest-up colored: 25 $

are you interested in spending only gaia gold? or is rlc an option 0:

Anxious Lunatic

y o u n g k i m c h i

Depends on the quality of the art, I could do rlc.. But I prefer gold since I haven't actually done those before.. YET xD

Anxious Lunatic

shadow9686

Well, to be honest I think it's a little pricey for what you're offering. Your art is really cute though.

Friendly Lunatic

14,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Naiari Pandai
shadow9686

Well, to be honest I think it's a little pricey for what you're offering. Your art is really cute though.

Thankyou. What would be a good price range for you?
Naiari Pandai
y o u n g k i m c h i

Depends on the quality of the art, I could do rlc.. But I prefer gold since I haven't actually done those before.. YET xD

haha i see xD would you be interested in these for rlc? x x x x x
if not, good luck with your art request! it's hard finding people who are doing rlc commissions D;

Anxious Lunatic

y o u n g k i m i c h i

Pfft those are adorable<3 Pretty damn cute but not what I'm looking for at the moment, thanks though. I could try to get some people to offer you though, I have a s**t load of friends who have OC's. xD

shadow9686

Lowest you'll go?

Friendly Lunatic

14,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Naiari Pandai

I'm not sure at the moment. Just whatever you think it's worth
Naiari Pandai
y o u n g k i m i c h i

Pfft those are adorable<3 Pretty damn cute but not what I'm looking for at the moment, thanks though. I could try to get some people to offer you though, I have a s**t load of friends who have OC's. xD

oh gosh thank you ; u ; i would love that! *showers you with love* i will draw you a freebie right now ahhhh thank you !

Anxious Lunatic

y o u n g k i m c h i

Haha aww you're sweet. How much would you be charging?

shadow9686

Hrrm... How does 175k sound? I don't want to come out as a low baller haha, which is why I asked you first.

Friendly Lunatic

14,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Naiari Pandai

Oh nah that's alright I'm gonna pass

Anxious Lunatic

shadow9686

Ugh I meant to type 255k, my internet has been so laggy lately and my number keys are messed up. ; o;
Note to self, use the numbers on the side, not above the letter keys.

Anxious Lunatic

Naiari Pandai

haha no problem ; u ; thank you again! and it's really name your own price because i'm still working out the kinks D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff