Kawaii Smoker

Post samples. If I like your samples, I'll send a trade and accept it when you finish my art? mrgreen

either or:
((draw one of my OCs for 500k or both of them as a couple for 1.5mil. Unless your art is amazing and you ask for more.))

PLEASE DRAW THEM TOGETHER THO OH MY GOD I REALLY WANT CUTE ART OF THEM TOGETHER AH emotion_kirakira ANYTHING CUTE. CUDDLES AND HUGS AND KISSES AND AKFJDS;FADSKF <3

here's them together!!!
Ayumi Mizuki

Ayumi Mizuki is a human girl OR a fallen angel. ((you can decide on which to draw her as.))

[[the girl starring in this manga page]]
[[this girl]]

Ayumi has two hair styles in her life, one with very long hair past her butt, and one which is almost like an EXTREME bob. Her hair was originally very long with two pieces in the front in ribbons as shown in the pictures up there. Later in her life, the length in the back of her hair is cut down to her ears but the two long pieces in ribbons in the front remain.
If you draw her as a fallen angel, the short bob with the two long pieces is the ONLY hairstyle you can put on her. If you draw her as a normal human, you can pick between her long hair or bobbed hair. Her ribbons are red or white.

She has straight across bangs that cover her eyebrows and two longer pieces of bang on each side. Her hair is either the darkest shade of blonde or the lightest shade of brown.

You can draw her with green eyes or pink eyes. Very big, pretty, sparkly eyes.

She's stubborn, so you may want to either draw her with a small smile or a stubborn look.
She's very short and petite.

If drawn as a fallen angel, you can give her small black wings or/and small demon horns.

As a fallen angel, you can put her in something black. It could be a dress, or a complex outfit. You have freedom there

As a schoolgirl, she wears a white top with puffy sleeves that go down to her elbows with a navy blue cape-like thing. (I'm not sure what you call them, they're commonly on school uniforms?)
She has a big red bow on the front of the uniform.
She wears a tan plaid skirt.
Her socks are black and go up to her mid-thigh and her shoes are grey mary janes.
Her skin tone is average.

Tenshi

Tenshi is an angel. Draw him with beautiful angel wings, or none at all.
Tenshi has very messy, shaggy, spiky hair, styled almost like this. although it is BLACK.
He's tall, Ayumi comes up to around his chin-nose.
He's also very buff.
You can draw him with semi-skinny (straight leg?) grey jeans and a long sleeve, either light light light grey shirt or white shirt.
His eyes are stormy blue, a mix between baby blue and a medium grey I guess.
His eyes are also very beautiful and round.
He's paler than Ayumi.