Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

heart Update! I now have 60b+ in funds thanks to a kind donator!

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

Kagura Kanayama
heart
I'm in a really sad mood, so getting some art would be nice;;;

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

I'm especially looking for emotion sheets right now (for 10-20b)!

Friendly Friend

Collector Cutie-Pie

I'd be willing to let you use the pixels for promotion and small edits, so long as you don't tell people you made the thing that's the only thing razz haha

link

Can take items too but only if I'm feeling it on that item in particular

Friendly Friend

ClefairyKid
I'd be willing to let you use the pixels for promotion and small edits, so long as you don't tell people you made the thing that's the only thing razz haha

link

Oooh. I love your tiny pixels, so I definitely might consider you!

Collector Cutie-Pie

Kagura Kanayama
ClefairyKid

link

Thanks c:
I'll probably close next week though due to starting intensive summer school x - x be about three weeks of that before I can do more so this is my last week for a while c:

Friendly Friend

ClefairyKid
Kagura Kanayama
ClefairyKid

link

Thanks c:
I'll probably close next week though due to starting intensive summer school x - x be about three weeks of that before I can do more so this is my last week for a while c:
Oh man, good luck at summer school! That doesn't sound fun, haha. Thanks for offering, too!

Collector Cutie-Pie

Kagura Kanayama
ClefairyKid
Kagura Kanayama
ClefairyKid

link

Thanks c:
Oh man, good luck at summer school! That doesn't sound fun, haha. Thanks for offering, too!

It's the second of two halves actually XD i was in it before xmas too x - x I could deal with starting something new but trying to pick up where I left off makes it hard to remember what I was doing D:

Friendly Friend

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Ello!

User Image

Let me know if you're interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items