< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
username: Alex Mustang
samples: Tumblr art archive page
prices: I start full bodies at 1 billion and couples at 4 billion/ I do have RL prices too on my Tumblr.
character(s): Izar looks fun to draw. Or even Alter
time frame: Maybe a week or so. I do art when I have access to my mother laptop. Broken leg can't go home to do art so yeah. I am really good about posting WIP which I do to my art tumblr.
notes: You can contact me by PM or email. To get my email just pm me.

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

Alex Mustang

Sorry, but your art isn't quite what I'm looking for at the moment. Thank you so much for offering, though! heart

Greedy Phantom

Elissinia

username: orubaid
samples: chibies and non chibies
prices: They are listed on the previous pages ^^U
character(s):I'd prefer any of the boys, but really I'm willing to draw anyone
time frame: About a month
notes: Umm its all traditional drawings ^^U. You can contact me here by PM or by tumblr. Bye c: !!

Sparkly Noob

User Image

heart heart heart

herinbon's Widow

wha you have art from c-bed *AA*

Eloquent Trash

wow your ocs are all super cute ^_^

Elissinia

username: WanderingSketchPad
samples: 01 02 03
prices: Prices are totally negotiable :3
character(s): I'll honestly love to draw any of them <33 Heck even your avatar is awesome!
time frame: 1-3 weeks (I have stuff come up sometimes, tho I try to complete it after 1 week of starting it.)
notes: You can choose a pose/outfit you want drawn (If you have a pose reference, feel free to share.) I can be messaged in either PMs or on DA ^^ (Da is in the links above for the pictures :3 )

thank you!!

Eloquent Trash

purdoy25

Wow... your art is really nice *_*

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

paperbum
wha you have art from c-bed *AA*

AHHHH YES I DO! I adore his art so much, it was worth every penny *u*

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

WanderingSketchPad

Sorry, but your art isn't quite what I'm looking for at the moment. Thank you so much for offering, though! heart

Eloquent Trash

Elissinia
WanderingSketchPad

aww, alright. Any feedback you could give? ^^

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

WanderingSketchPad

I'm just pickier about RLC than gold/item payments, to be honest. Your art is cute, though. yum_puddi

Eloquent Trash

Elissinia
WanderingSketchPad

I'm just pickier about RLC than gold/item payments, to be honest. Your art is cute, though. yum_puddi

Oh well I meant like feedback like ways to appeal to people with my art more etc ^^ (Like stylewise, color wise.. critique type stuff :3 )

But thanks! ^^

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

WanderingSketchPad

Well like I said, I like your art! I think want to branch out and try some new styles and work on more full body stuff, but you're doing great already. u w u

Omnipresent Darling

Eloquent Trash

Elissinia
WanderingSketchPad

Well like I said, I like your art! I think want to branch out and try some new styles and work on more full body stuff, but you're doing great already. u w u

Haha. Actually I have like 2 other accounts on DA and Gaia that use completely different styles, but I try to keep them all separate. My goal was that if no one could recognize my art from each account to the next, I did a good job at keeping them all different looking ^_^ It's so far worked pretty good.

I have to say you're right about the full bodies tho xD I am soooo bad at not making them >>

I guess it's cuz for me personally, to spend the time on a full body it'd take me twice as long to do a 3/4 or or whatever cuz I am so slow, and that would mean x2 the pay of a 3/4 which is, imo, already a pretty penny as it is to most people it seems haha~ It wouldn't be worth either parties time at that point ;-; But I do full body stuff on my main account for myself sometimes, personal projects etc <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff