None 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
I don't understand this poll... 0.04 4.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

SmLuth_Nallum
tiago is a new addition to my little family 4laugh
right now I refer to spend my gold in art rather than in items and helped me get tons of cute and amazing art emotion_yatta congrats to your friend by the way: DHow was the weeding? everything went ok?
You are welcome to drop by everytime you want, I will be happy with the company.
World Cup is killing me, my country just lost its first game against Germany, it looked as if they were playing instead of competing in the world cup stressed but the games are too late in the day
Tiago is a handsome fella! Suits your pretty girls well. wink I'm impressed - artist prices are still pretty expensive, so kudos for keeping afloat, haha!
I didn't get to go to her wedding - didn't have the money to travel across the world haha - but I think it went well! She really liked her gift so I'm happy. Thanks for asking, you're so sweet.

Oh no, I remember that match...so my condolences! gonk I live in Asia so the matches are really late for me too, especially when I have to go to work. Hope you're doing well other than the World Cup! 8D;;

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Maxx D
Tiago is a handsome fella! Suits your pretty girls well. wink I'm impressed - artist prices are still pretty expensive, so kudos for keeping afloat, haha!
I didn't get to go to her wedding - didn't have the money to travel across the world haha - but I think it went well! She really liked her gift so I'm happy. Thanks for asking, you're so sweet.

Oh no, I remember that match...so my condolences! gonk I live in Asia so the matches are really late for me too, especially when I have to go to work. Hope you're doing well other than the World Cup! 8D;;

I am going well smile If your friend liked her gift then its ok that you weren't able to go to her wedding.. next match its gonna be against USA on Sunday so let see how that goes... :XP
I'm stalking some artists right now so lets see how that goes 3nodding and also found a few new artists that are really good so that worked out well blaugh

How is going business? commissions have been appearing lately?

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
FallenGITS

Hi there! yum_puddi
yum_strawberry I am offering my artsy skills for you yum_strawberry
I work for RLC

Here are my prices if you are interested

chibis 15
pop-art 20
anime 30
semirealism 40
art-nouveau 45-50
prices are in USD $
prces do not change acording to portrait, full body etc.
prices cover up to 2 characters
for 2+ characters i charge an extra 10$ per character

the time frame i work in is 1-2 weeks
emotion_bigheart I hope you have an awesome day emotion_bigheart

Hello there!

Are you accepting orders atm? I was hoping to place a pop-art or an anime order

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
SmLuth_Nallum
FallenGITS

Hi there! yum_puddi
yum_strawberry I am offering my artsy skills for you yum_strawberry
I work for RLC

Here are my prices if you are interested

chibis 15
pop-art 20
anime 30
semirealism 40
art-nouveau 45-50
prices are in USD $
prces do not change acording to portrait, full body etc.
prices cover up to 2 characters
for 2+ characters i charge an extra 10$ per character

the time frame i work in is 1-2 weeks
emotion_bigheart I hope you have an awesome day emotion_bigheart

Hello there!

yep wink sure thing I am, just PM me and we can talk trough the details

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
FallenGITS
SmLuth_Nallum

Hello there!

yep wink sure thing I am, just PM me and we can talk trough the details

ok I will 3nodding

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey, I'd love to draw Docinho! I've been gone from Gaia for a while and it seems that Gaia gold value has drastically changed in that time, so I'm afraid I don't now what a good price would be. Here are some samples (the 2 head shots are newer) I do pretty much anything but manga and chibi styles.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
A Dapper Miss
Hey, I'd love to draw Docinho! I've been gone from Gaia for a while and it seems that Gaia gold value has drastically changed in that time, so I'm afraid I don't now what a good price would be. Here are some samples (the 2 head shots are newer) I do pretty much anything but manga and chibi styles.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hi, sorry for only answering now and not before sweatdrop Lately I have been offering around 1.5bil to 3bil.. would this amount interest you?

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
yum_strawberry

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SmLuth_Nallum
A Dapper Miss
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hi, sorry for only answering now and not before sweatdrop Lately I have been offering around 1.5bil to 3bil.. would this amount interest you?

Yes, that would be great! Would you like a full body or just bust/ head shot? And I'll send you a WIP when I have the layout completed. emotion_c8

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
A Dapper Miss
SmLuth_Nallum

Yes, that would be great! Would you like a full body or just bust/ head shot? And I'll send you a WIP when I have the layout completed. emotion_c8

can it be 2.5bil for a full body? And I appreciate the wip

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SmLuth_Nallum
A Dapper Miss
SmLuth_Nallum

Sounds good. Any poses in mind?

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
A Dapper Miss
SmLuth_Nallum
A Dapper Miss

Sounds good. Any poses in mind?

I can never come up with poses even if that saved my life lol you can experiment or if you have a pose in mind already go with it bc I am rather flexible when it comes to art
SmLuth_Nallum
yum_puddi SWEET&SOUR yum_puddi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./Outfit 2
Rosette

Rosette is a bubbly, happy and gentle soul emotion_kirakira she just loves nature, animals and flowers, give any of that and she will be happy for life. Always going for walks in the woods and likes to be around fawns, bunnies and any other wood critters. She is always with her basket or with a flower, but her preference is miniature pink or cream roses and pink peonies. Did I already said that her fave color is Pink?! She loves to go on nature walks with Docinho,Celeste and Calla. Also, Rosette has a big sister!....

MUST ITEMS/DETAILS TO BE INCLUDED: Rosette must have a rainbow detail and a flower (it can be a very simple one), if possible also add a critter of some kind, can even be a bird or a butterfly..

Heya do you happent o have an items list for Rosette? I clicked on the image but the link didn't really work ^^uuu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff