Character(s) you would like to draw: tyshina
Expected time to complete art: 1 week
Any other information:
[/color
User Image

Username: nectaroustheine
Art Examples:
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/nectaroustheine/nectaroustheine.jpg
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/nectaroustheine/derpettelineartblackwatermarked.jpg
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/nectaroustheine/IMG_56602.jpg

Link to DA/Gallery:
Prices: 100k lineart; 300k color (I am willing to negotiate if you find the prices unreasonable)
Character(s) you would like to draw: Abby or Tyshina (more info about them might be helpful; at least a description (or additional references) of their clothing/demeanor)
Expected time to complete art: 3 days minimum, possibly up to a week depending on what Real Life throws at me; I can provide WIPs. =)
Any other information:

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
nectaroustheine
User Image

Art Examples:
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/nectaroustheine/derpettelineartblackwatermarked.jpg

Link to DA/Gallery:
Prices: 100k lineart; 300k color (I am willing to negotiate if you find the prices unreasonable)
Character(s) you would like to draw: Abby or Tyshina (more info about them might be helpful; at least a description (or additional references) of their clothing/demeanor)
Expected time to complete art: 3 days minimum, possibly up to a week depending on what Real Life throws at me; I can provide WIPs. =)
Any other information:

I would love if you could actually draw both Abby and Tyshina. Though if you'd only like to draw one that is fine too. I can also give you plenty more info and a good description of both. I did have one question though.... would you be willing to go any lower on the lineart?

Since I love your artwork it is beautiful, though I feel like the lineart was calling to me. xD
chi honda
nectaroustheine
User Image

Art Examples:

Link to DA/Gallery:
Any other information:

I would love if you could actually draw both Abby and Tyshina. Though if you'd only like to draw one that is fine too. I can also give you plenty more info and a good description of both. I did have one question though.... would you be willing to go any lower on the lineart?

Since I love your artwork it is beautiful, though I feel like the lineart was calling to me. xD

I'd love to do both of them! Lineart, correct? How does 140K for the two of them sound? That's 70k each; let me know if that's still too high. =)

I just need a general description of their demeanors; are they spunky/playful/shy/etc. Also a description or additional references of their outfits, and if they have any particular likes (things I might be able to work into a drawing, like flowers, stuffed animals, etc).

Would you like me to draw them together or separately? =)

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
nectaroustheine

I'd love to do both of them! Lineart, correct? How does 140K for the two of them sound? That's 70k each; let me know if that's still too high. =)

I just need a general description of their demeanors; are they spunky/playful/shy/etc. Also a description or additional references of their outfits, and if they have any particular likes (things I might be able to work into a drawing, like flowers, stuffed animals, etc).

Great! An yes lineart is correct, as for the price that sounds good to me!

For Abby:
Abby is a geek, and proud of it. She is the girl who you will find at every convention she can go too. She enjoys reading and adventures. Everything she sees and touches is a new experience for her. She sees life through a open door and she has no expectations. She loves and expects nothing in return. She is spunky and will never back down from a challenge, yet she also has a very compassionate side. As for her family her parents are both constantly over seas and she hardly ever sees them due to their work. Normally she can be found by herself in her house, cooking, cleaning, and dreaming all by herself. She wishes for companionship but never lets anyone know that she does. Since in all honesty live can be lonely especially when everyone you love is constantly missing from your view.
She loves stuffed animals, books, and her secret garden.
Clothes normally worn: Plaid skirts and dark or red clothing, and plaid or plain colored neck scarfs, shoes can be anything from boots with fur cuffs on top and fur inside to converses. Oh and she loves red or black roses the most of all flowers, but still has a major soft spot for the colorful flowers she has planted in her garden.

For Tyshina
Tyshina is in all honesty a sweetheart who loves making people laugh and can always be seen with a smile. Though she is also short-tempered, jealous, not always honest with her feelings, and troublesome to some. She is short-tempered when it comes to people who toy with her emotions or the emotions of those she cares about. She is jealous when she falls very hard for someone and other begin to fall for them as well. (Warning her jealous and short-tempered nature can cause danger and many fire like incidences - some may call accidents) She is not always honest with her feelings due to she tells herself she is strong enough to handle things on her own. She hates to rely on others due to she feels it effects how strong she is and it shows she is weak. Another quality of her is she is a very hard-worker - if she can't cast a spell she learned from class or she can't understand something, she will practice and practice until her hands bleed. Some may believe in addition to all of this that she is troublesome. Since will her hardworking effort it can at times come off as her wanting to be the best and better than everyone else. When that is honestly not the case she just doesn't want to be the person she was in her past ....

Don't let her light-hearten nature fool you though for inside she can be very dark. Especially when it comes to her being angry, since when she is angry the world around her falls away and her light eyes fill with darkness. It is almost like all she can think of is the dark anger she has inside her and how she can get back at whatever caused it.

All her life she has tried her hardest to act like a strong person, though most of her life she has been considered the weakest and the one with zero to no power. She had constantly been teased and told this by other kids her age they had run into on her business adventures/family adventures. She always felt like she could never do anything and so she just stuck with what she was good at. For most of her life what she what good at was acting a fool and making others feel lighthearted by her dark tricks in her families traveling entertainment center. That is until now, when she comes to a place where she feels maybe she can make a change to who she was back then.

((sorry its so long. x3 )) I hope these help a bit and I will go ahead and send trade. ^^

EDIT: Oh and I would love if you could draw them separately! =D
chi honda
nectaroustheine

For Abby:
Abby is a geek, and proud of it. She is the girl who you will find at every convention she can go too. She enjoys reading and adventures. Everything she sees and touches is a new experience for her. She sees life through a open door and she has no expectations. She loves and expects nothing in return. She is spunky and will never back down from a challenge, yet she also has a very compassionate side. As for her family her parents are both constantly over seas and she hardly ever sees them due to their work. Normally she can be found by herself in her house, cooking, cleaning, and dreaming all by herself. She wishes for companionship but never lets anyone know that she does. Since in all honesty live can be lonely especially when everyone you love is constantly missing from your view.
Clothes normally worn: Plaid skirts and dark or red clothing, and plaid or plain colored neck scarfs, shoes can be anything from boots with fur cuffs on top and fur inside to converses. Oh and she loves red or black roses the most of all flowers, but still has a major soft spot for the colorful flowers she has planted in her garden.

For Tyshina
Tyshina is in all honesty a sweetheart who loves making people laugh and can always be seen with a smile. Though she is also short-tempered, jealous, not always honest with her feelings, and troublesome to some. She is short-tempered when it comes to people who toy with her emotions or the emotions of those she cares about. She is jealous when she falls very hard for someone and other begin to fall for them as well. (Warning her jealous and short-tempered nature can cause danger and many fire like incidences - some may call accidents) She is not always honest with her feelings due to she tells herself she is strong enough to handle things on her own. She hates to rely on others due to she feels it effects how strong she is and it shows she is weak. Another quality of her is she is a very hard-worker - if she can't cast a spell she learned from class or she can't understand something, she will practice and practice until her hands bleed. Some may believe in addition to all of this that she is troublesome. Since will her hardworking effort it can at times come off as her wanting to be the best and better than everyone else. When that is honestly not the case she just doesn't want to be the person she was in her past ....

Don't let her light-hearten nature fool you though for inside she can be very dark. Especially when it comes to her being angry, since when she is angry the world around her falls away and her light eyes fill with darkness. It is almost like all she can think of is the dark anger she has inside her and how she can get back at whatever caused it.

All her life she has tried her hardest to act like a strong person, though most of her life she has been considered the weakest and the one with zero to no power. She had constantly been teased and told this by other kids her age they had run into on her business adventures/family adventures. She always felt like she could never do anything and so she just stuck with what she was good at. For most of her life what she what good at was acting a fool and making others feel lighthearted by her dark tricks in her families traveling entertainment center. That is until now, when she comes to a place where she feels maybe she can make a change to who she was back then.

((sorry its so long. x3 )) I hope these help a bit and I will go ahead and send trade. ^^

Sounds good! I'll get to work!!

I just have one question: Do they have specific outfits I need to draw?

Edit to add: Also, Tyshina is a witch, yes? In the sample she's drawn with a broom-type-thing; should I draw her with a broom or somesuch? =)

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
nectaroustheine
chi honda
nectaroustheine

For Abby:

For Tyshina

Awesome! Thank you so much! <33 I will go ahead and send trade.

As for outfits .... Only Tyshina's outfit is the only one that has to stay mostly similar to the main image on the front. Abby's you can have fun with.
chi honda
nectaroustheine
chi honda
nectaroustheine

For Abby:

For Tyshina

Awesome! Thank you so much! <33 I will go ahead and send trade.

As for outfits .... Only Tyshina's outfit is the only one that has to stay mostly similar to the main image on the front. Abby's you can have fun with.

Okay! I edited my previous post with this question, but I'll just ask it here, since I'm not sure Gaia notifies people about edited posts: Tyshina is a witch, yes? In the sample she's drawn with a broom-type-thing; should I draw her with a broom or somesuch? =)

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
nectaroustheine

Okay! I edited my previous post with this question, but I'll just ask it here, since I'm not sure Gaia notifies people about edited posts: Tyshina is a witch, yes? In the sample she's drawn with a broom-type-thing; should I draw her with a broom or somesuch? =)

Sadly Gaia does not let me know that. Though yes Tyshina is a witch and Full preview of her. Her item is that thing, she prefers it over a broom. It is up to you though if you want to draw her with it or not. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff