omg wow ...amazing collection *0*
all those are really amazing and so was your weeding dress
congra 4laugh

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Thanks!! I hope I get more activity here. *looks at all this gold and items she has* My other bank mule was unlocked due to inactive accounts being accessible now so I have 3 x more funds.

Greedy Fatcat

Sirenz
Thanks!! I hope I get more activity here. *looks at all this gold and items she has* My other bank mule was unlocked due to inactive accounts being accessible now so I have 3 x more funds.

ay ^u^ i have the first sketch done! its just the outlines so the lineart will be cleaner and more detailed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
SOOO cute!!!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

you guys are so cute hngh

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
sachi desu

Thanks! We are very much in love and have not had a fight yet.. but it has been 4 months now... blaugh
WoW! I wanna draw WoW!
Name: Crowcon132
Link to Gallery: No link, but here's some samples! o vo
User Image

User Image

Cost: It comes down to what expressions and such you'd like animated. > v<;;
About 50Bil-60Bil Minimum for a regular single blinking one though
Offering: Animated Headshot, Animated Couple Headshot
Questions/comments: If you're interested, I animate at least 3 expression changes at most. o vo

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sirenz
sachi desu

Thanks! We are very much in love and have not had a fight yet.. but it has been 4 months now... blaugh
:3c I hope you have another fabulous 4 months...and more!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
exclaim Announcement

At work I am having to do lots of overtime in order to get a set of last minute assigned web forms made so have to close this thread. I will reopen after the holidays most likely because I am going to Iowa next week.

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
I am reopening! Looking for pregnancy and baby artists!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
CONGRATULATION!!!! I did a WOW wedding piece for you last year and it's SO AMAZING to know now that you're gonna have a baby!! I feel so attached to your family haha I hope that doesn't come off as creepy. But I'd love love love to draw a picture of RL you pregnant (since I did WOW you last time) and I could draw your husband too if you prefer! Whether it's just you or you both though I'd love to draw you in some cute flowing summer maternity dress!

baby artist for hire!
Name: Sesshirou
Link to Gallery: no gallery! Just samples- you have the piece that I previously did for you too and I can always provide more when I get home and onto my computer (currently abroad on my mobile)
Style A: 100B+
User Image
User Image

Style B:
50B+

User Image

I do full bodies and couples as we'll of course- like your previous piece!
Cost: Base Prices are 100B+ for Style A and 50B+ for style B! Those are for half bodies- full bodies would be at least twice. I'm of course open to doing a couple piece too!
Offering:full body, half body, couple, whatever you want really!
Questions/comments: I honestly feel super special for being able to be a part of all these lifetime milestones with you! Haha I know I don't know you but it still feels nice to be connected somehow!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Sesshirou
CONGRATULATION!!!! I did a WOW wedding piece for you last year and it's SO AMAZING to know now that you're gonna have a baby!! I feel so attached to your family haha I hope that doesn't come off as creepy. But I'd love love love to draw a picture of RL you pregnant (since I did WOW you last time) and I could draw your husband too if you prefer! Whether it's just you or you both though I'd love to draw you in some cute flowing summer maternity dress!

baby artist for hire!
Link to Gallery: no gallery! Just samples- you have the piece that I previously did for you too and I can always provide more when I get home and onto my computer (currently abroad on my mobile)
User Image
User Image

Style B:
50B+

User Image

Cost: Base Prices are 100B+ for Style A and 50B+ for style B! Those are for half bodies- full bodies would be at least twice. I'm of course open to doing a couple piece too!
Questions/comments: I honestly feel super special for being able to be a part of all these lifetime milestones with you! Haha I know I don't know you but it still feels nice to be connected somehow!

Awesome to see you. So is 250b good for a half body couple in style A? I will be holding a blue blanketed baby with red hair and blue eyes. Any cute summer clothes and a romantic pose.
Sirenz
Sesshirou

baby artist for hire!
User Image
User Image

Style B:
50B+

User Image

Awesome to see you. So is 250b good for a half body couple in style A? I will be holding a blue blanketed baby with red hair and blue eyes. Any cute summer clothes and a romantic pose.

250B would be perfect! Thanks for giving me the opportunity! I'll send a WIP soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff